Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juhee - Crossharbour  (Read 3822 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045203) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Darius49

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £320 for the hour. Varied prices on extras.

Girl: Extremely hot Korean girl. The picture on the adultwork site is not her but the pictures sent after texting the number, is her 100%.

Meet: I've seen her multiple times already and everything was fantastic. Amazing blowjob ability and responsive on all the positions taken. She can take a pounding quite well :D I've definitely had my Korean itch scratched after that whole Bora scam.

Online patelprat

Do you recall the other prices?

Does she do 30 mins?

Offline Tokidoe

I've definitely had my Korean itch scratched after that whole Bora scam.

Completely forgot about this profile popping up again. Never thought to scope her out. Have you previously seen Bora?

The question now is if money wasnt a consideration would you see her again?

Offline Darius49

Completely forgot about this profile popping up again. Never thought to scope her out. Have you previously seen Bora?

The question now is if money wasnt a consideration would you see her again?

I've seen her a few times now :lol: So I have been seeing her again and again hahaha.

No I have unfortunately not been blessed  to have seen Bora...only deposit scammed
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 11:56:02 pm by Darius49 »

Online patelprat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks.
Those extras seriously start to add up.
She would need to be very, very hot.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 12:01:16 am by patelprat »

Offline Darius49

Thanks.
Those extras seriously start to add up.
She would need to be very, very hot.

Unfortunately it did add up for me

Offline EasyRider21

This price list for extras is the most ridiculous I have seen for an SP. Love how she gives you a discount of 10 quid if you buy certain extras as a combo.

You could make this a math exercise in elementary school

If kiss is 30 and OWO is 20, and OWO + CIM is 50 but OWO + kiss is 40, then how much would you pay for OWO + kiss + CIM?  :lol:
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Magic500

If my maths is correct I'd make that 70.. :dance:

Offline Muzmuz

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Darius49.  :drinks:

She looks fantastic. I think I’ll have to punt her.  :yahoo:

Offline mrbang123

Shame this review popped up after she stopped working  :cry:

Will catch her when she’s back

Online patelprat

Shame this review popped up after she stopped working  :cry:

Will catch her when she’s back

She told me she back 7th feb and to contact then.

Still feel she overpriced though.

Offline Sh5278

Thanks for the review.

Is she the only one available? Was hoping hijin would return when the crossharbour bunch popped up again.

Offline flamingice

Any more details or any other reviews on this one please?  Is she definitely Korean?  How cute would you put her as the photos don’t really get me immediately excited, even less so when I consider the price and all the extras.  Also any guess as to her age?

Sorry for the bunch of questions but I see she’s only here this week and I am debating whether to visit or not.  Currently 50:50.

Thank you!