Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria - Massage Sauna, Goodmayes. I chose wrong  (Read 2113 times)

Offline RMwonderer

Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to take a look. This review is on the girl not the establishment.

Location - opposite restaurant near the station.You cant miss this place 😂

Entrance fee - £10 paid to Sergey sitting in a booth

Girl selection - 3

2 young slims. Ee. They were both beauties and slim. One with blonde hair caught my eye and there was another with black hair.

1 older. Would say 37 early 40s. Looked shapely which I liked and is the first one spoke too. Seemed receptive. I chose her. (I fancies milf today)

We went up to the room and sorted out the donations.

30 mins - £60

Extras (didnt take up) - owo £20

Was disappointed as I thought it would be cheaper but I'm new to this type of place.

Room - was ok. Clean but not modern. Had a jacuzzi in it which probs not been used in a while. I've punted in worst places.

Girl - I fuckes up here. She was wearing one of those trousers that tucked everything in and when she took it off she was slightly bigger. Caught me off guard. Could not back out as I already paid.

Bj - covered. Extra safe. Ffs. I couldnt feel a thing. She had good technique however she pulled the 10 sec bj then said sex. I went soft and told her I wanted a bit more. She tried saying maybe you tired that's why I went soft. I didnt argue and she went for it again. This time I felt a bit more what was going. Overall not bad. I got hard watching her suck from the mirrors surrounding the bed. Great to see from a different angle.

Sex - standard vanilla. Nothing to right home about. She clapped as she was slightly larger as previously mentioned. I finished in mish.

Notes - she allowed very minimal contact. Maybe because my hands were freezing maybe she dont like it. Verdict out. In mish I tried to kiss her neck and boobs. Nope not having it. I tried do a little dance with the wg at the start of every pu t to lighten the mood get things going (dont judge me). Nope not receptive.

English was spoken but I couldnt understand as she was not speaking clearly. Overall I would say this is a negative.

Would I go back - possibly. That slim blonde is still in my head and I feel I should've gone with her. Guess I will see.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 11:49:36 am by RMwonderer »

Offline Lewis

No link, or contact details then?

Offline RMwonderer

No link, or contact details then?

External Link/Members Only

How up to date this is up for debate but the place is really not that hard to find. Also been opened for donkeys years apparently!

Offline puntkumar

seems this is permanently closed.

may shows so on map , also call is unanswered

Offline RMwonderer

seems this is permanently closed.

may shows so on map , also call is unanswered

What time did you phone them? You need to go like after 5 or phone after that. I know it's open the last time I was there so who knows

Offline puntkumar

Oh, is that so.
they open at 5pm

Called them at 2pm, will try again after 5pm

Offline puntkumar

Called at 6pm , visited.
Had a borderline positive experience

Will do a review later

Offline RMwonderer

Called at 6pm , visited.
Had a borderline positive experience

Will do a review later