Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon-Milla Peres  (Read 1190 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617342) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline !blewabagtoday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: quick and efficient text replies, the pimp ensured me the girl in the photo was real so i gave it a shot.

Looks: - pics are very airbrushed, but it's the same girl in the photo so I was pleased that it was not a bait n switch. Stood about 5'6' with heels, bolt-on implants, liposuction around the stomach, ass felt real but couldn't tell if it was real (squats ) or fake (BBL) but it was a legit bubble butt.

Service - what you would expect in a 30 min booking, quick pump n dump, but she was doing it with gusto and enthusiasm. Rode me like a wild a bronco, kissing all over the neck, titties in my face, asked me to stick a finger in her ass and demanded i fuck her hard. obviously, it was all to get me to come quickly but done in a way as if you were trying to get in a legit quickie with your new girlfriend. I was deffo turned on.

Location: Old office building converted into flats, conveniently located inbetween east and west croydon, lots of working girls in this building

Price: 80 for HH + 20 for OWO

lots of other brazilian girl profiles that popped up lately that are obviously group affiliated, I might try this girl next if she becomes available:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz