Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent hookup sites for civvies that aren’t a complete scam?  (Read 35644 times)

Offline sparkus

I met someone from Bumble a few weeks ago but was a traditional date rather than a hookup. I always found OKCupid the best of the dating apps and I have met a few women from there over the years and hooked up, including a canadian woman who was the absolute love of my life but her interest in me cooled after a while. We are still friends on facebook so I get to see her gorgeous face and body all the time to rub it in. She was really dirty as well and even said once that she would do anything I wanted in the bedroom which makes the whole break up even more painful. Sigh.

POF is a waste of time. I have met a couple of people from there but only after really grafting away on there for hours. Some woman from POF cancelled our date literally an hour before we were due to meet which really annoyed me as I was all dressed up and about to leave the house. Tinder is a waste of time. I think on Tinder the women are more after instagram  followers. I did have some interest from a chick who was cute and had large boobs but for some reason I just could not be assed to go on a date with her so we never met up.

It's happened to me a fair few times, sometimes 'childminder let me down' is blamed, another point blank admitted she had a better offer.  All balances out really, had it happen then a like from a tourist the same evening and ended up doing her not long later and all on a work night.  I don't really see it as a barrier to online dating (tbh the biggest disincentive is the flakey inexperienced online dater who's straight out of a relationship and doesn't know the ropes, a lot of Asian women fit into this).

Offline sparkus

Thanks. I would love to post of photo of her to show off as she looks fine but against the rules I think.

I mention POF a few times but I think OKCupid is the best site from my experience. However saying that I am unable to log in using the mobile app so I can only use it on my laptop and therefore I don't log in so often. It's annoying as I was talking to an attractive woman and she started talking about her fantasies and she said she wanted to have a threesome with an older couple. That is not a fantasy I would want to do but it showed she was certainly a bit saucy. I actually thought she was fake because she was so forward about sex but we FaceTimed and it was her. I didn't log into OKCupid for a week and when I did I saw she had unmatched me which might have been because I hadn't responded to her message for a while so kicking myself. POF is actually quite shit you have to spend a lot of time digging through the shite.

I also had a date with a woman from OkCupid who had a 1950s pin-up vibe about her and she had enormous boobs. I try and be a gentleman and not oggle but it was impossible in the case and she caught me staring at her tits about 20 times. She didn't want a second date and awkwardly I was in a bar a couple of weeks later and randomly saw her, she looked up and saw me looking at her and she looked extremely freaked out. It was obvious she thought I was stalking her so I had to leave. Makes me cringe whenever I think about that moment. I'm still linked with her on Instagram and she is now dating an absolute beast of a man who looks like a 6ft4 bear so if I run into him I could be in trouble.

Generally speaking any woman who dresses that way on a date knows what she's doing.  I do remember a POF bird with massive knockers hanging out of her dress on the second date accuse me of overt ogling which I point blank denied, rather craply.  I think it was part of some game on her part as two hours later she ended up fellating me in a fairly public place and then we fucked in a graveyard (not for the first time on POF).

I've had a look at OKcupid but it seems as rubbish as Badoo.  A bird at work (I wouldn't) swears by it though.

Offline Mr Sinister

I'm having a quick look at POF at present, some have some really major chips on their shoulders judging by their profiles, yet I bet they keep going back to the same type of man they constantly moan about who treats them like dirt.

Yeah best not to engage with these type, tons of baggage. You might get an easy shag out of it but a lot of hassle to follow, also watch out for bots/fakes/cammers who try to get you to move onto Snapchat, insta or a direct cam link.

Generally speaking any woman who dresses that way on a date knows what she's doing. 

Yep most of these girls are just seeking attention, validation. The thing is the older they get the less attractive they become with only their big boobs to put on show. They aren't getting Brad Pitt who they think they deserve but still act like they are hot shit it's laughable.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Is the only way to get the best out of these sites to buy premium or exyras?

Offline sparkus

Is the only way to get the best out of these sites to buy premium or exyras?

Yes, unless you're unbelievably handsome then you're not getting your dick wet without that 'Superlike'.

Offline mh

Dipped my toe in not long back, was a total waste of time.

I got one of the soulmates advertising banners displayed to me once and one of the female faces displayed was a WG I'd fucked a year or two before! The description and location matched so not a photo scam. I don't think she was using it as an advert as she had stopped working well before this. I think she was using it "genuinely". No I didn't sign up to meet her.

Online Icarus

I'm having a quick look at POF at present.  Everyone so far seems to be age 30-40+ regardless of my filters and some have some really major chips on their shoulders judging by their profiles, yet I bet they keep going back to the same type of man they constantly moan about who treats them like dirt.

Yep most of these girls are just seeking attention, validation. The thing is the older they get the less attractive they become with only their big boobs to put on show. They aren't getting Brad Pitt who they think they deserve but still act like they are hot shit it's laughable.

Haha, exactly!

Girl in mid 30's, couple of extra pounds, potential kids in tow still demands a guy on tinder to be athletic, 6ft tall, intelligent and earn shitloads. Like, they don't actually realise that (1) the % of men that meet their criteria is horrifically small, and (2) the men that do meet their criteria are tapping up girls considerably younger, hotter and less damaged than them.

Offline ik8133

Here is some helpful advice, you don't need a dating site at all!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

As giving punting a break during the restrictions (glad of the excuse), decided to store up some leads for the future by Tindering.

Day 1: called a "nonce" by a 25 year old for liking her
Day 2: saw profile of OH friend (which means she could have seen mine)

Deleted app and hoped for the best.

Offline Marmalade

I think any of the main ones are a numbers game.

Offline mh

called a "nonce" by a 25 year old for liking her

Clearly a 25 year old who doesn't accept that she's not been a child for many years. Probably lives at home, paying little or no rent and has a car funded or subsidised by mum and dad. There are many of them about.

Offline Mr Sinister

Was chatting to this massive boobed EE from POF still unsure if she was real as pics looked a bit shopped. Swapped numbers chatted a bit then she stopped the convo dead I'm not chasing it up. London section on POF is pretty dead same faces, so many fake profiles.

Shame about not travelling during these times, was having a great time before CV19 fucking local girls abroad.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 11:14:01 am by Mr Sinister »

Offline sparkus

Was chatting to this massive boobed EE from POF still unsure if she was real as pics looked a bit shopped. Swapped numbers chatted a bit then she stopped the convo dead I'm not chasing it up. London section on POF is pretty dead same faces, so many fake profiles.

Shame about not travelling during these times, was having a great time before CV19 fucking local girls abroad.

Still tempted to give it another shot, doubt there'll be anyone I know on there (other than WGs, never has been).

The ethnicity filter is an inspired godsend :hi:

Offline sparkus

Clearly a 25 year old who doesn't accept that she's not been a child for many years. Probably lives at home, paying little or no rent and has a car funded or subsidised by mum and dad. There are many of them about.

Chatted before to a 26 year old who mentioned Fake Taxi on her profile, said she wanted me to suck her tits in a public place but I'd have to bring some joints for her.  She also said she considered me a 'nonce' but that she didn't think that a bad thing, in the end I called time as I wondered if it was some dodgy set up.

Online willie loman

How did you find these local girls?

Offline Mr Sinister

How did you find these local girls?

Tinder, bumble my go to. Pay for unlimited swipes and location change. Start swiping, messaging a day or 2 before you fly out. Once you have something established meet up, most of the women knows what's up with me being on a business trip or city break so they'll be up for fucking you just need to make your intentions clear.

I've got girls I could go visit stay over with, had one come to the UK earlier in the year stayed with me gave me whatever I wanted in bed.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:59:49 pm by Mr Sinister »

Online willie loman

Tinder, bumble my go to. Pay for unlimited swipes and location change. Start swiping, messaging a day or 2 before you fly out. Once you have something established meet up, most of the women knows what's up with me being on a business trip or city break so they'll be up for fucking you just need to make your intentions clear.

I've got girls I could go visit stay over with, had one come to the UK earlier in the year stayed with me gave me whatever I wanted in bed.

thanks, im well jell.

Offline emraw

For the married/relationship guys; if you pay for tinder there's a setting you can put in that means you're only seen by people you swipe right on. No OH friends seeing you unless you right swipe them

Offline Marmalade

For the married/relationship guys; if you pay for tinder there's a setting you can put in that means you're only seen by people you swipe right on. No OH friends seeing you unless you right swipe them
An important point. Sadly it won't stop a devious OH trying to entrap, or even just the curious.

Offline sparkus

POF seems to have had a complete makeover of late, including premium services for subscribers.  As a result, if you're on there for free (which was never a problem before and seemed to be what drew so many women in) then your interactions are now more limited (like in Tinder).  You can't see who's liked you, only messages you receive from women (which will inevitably be from ones aged 50 in Birmingham if you're 40 and in London) and even then you can only see the top 3 women who've looked at your profile (which is generally what you need for message leads). The only messages I've got back have been from the "serious relationship brigade", the ones with casual dating not a peep from (as they must be batting off blokes).

Offline Mr Sinister

I wouldn't bother paying for POF waste of money, save that for if you actually meet anyone. Since lockdown came into effect the place has been pretty dead.

Deleted my profiles off the others may reinstall to give me a fresh boost and matches which is a way bypass the algorithm. With life due to reopen again next week be good to get a civvy or 2 out for some action before Christmas.

Offline sparkus

I wouldn't bother paying for POF waste of money, save that for if you actually meet anyone. Since lockdown came into effect the place has been pretty dead.

Deleted my profiles off the others may reinstall to give me a fresh boost and matches which is a way bypass the algorithm. With life due to reopen again next week be good to get a civvy or 2 out for some action before Christmas.

A bird on there once told me that it's imperative to lie about your age as once you hit 40 the algorithim places you squarely in that bracket of 40-60s in terms of the women it shows you and also those to who your profile is shown randomly.  I didn't think too much of the comment at the time but having gone back on there after a long hiatus she wasn't fucking wrong.  I'd just feel desperately sad lying about my age.

TBF the serious relationship brigade do put in the effort with fresh faces as they're so sick of blatant ONS merchants and want off there ASAP.

Offline Mr Sinister

A bird on there once told me that it's imperative to lie about your age as once you hit 40 the algorithim places you squarely in that bracket of 40-60s in terms of the women it shows you and also those to who your profile is shown randomly.  I didn't think too much of the comment at the time but having gone back on there after a long hiatus she wasn't fucking wrong.  I'd just feel desperately sad lying about my age.

TBF the serious relationship brigade do put in the effort with fresh faces as they're so sick of blatant ONS merchants and want off there ASAP.

The age thing is tricky at best you can get away with a couple years at best any more than that you may run into trouble later down the line if you hit it off with someone. Plus if you are over 40 most likely will look it in the flesh women will be put off you lied.

The serious relationship brigade are no better if they wanted off there they would not be there in the first place so got nothing to complain about. Most of these women are looking for Brad Pitt when he comes along have no problem getting P&D by him, where's average Joe is "boring", "no spark", "connection" etc....and then they wonder why there are no good men as mid 30s hit with the clock ticking down.

Offline Markus

I was on Bumble for a while.  It’s full of qualified but boring women who think they are gods gift to man because they earn their own salary.

One I chatted to said ‘I prefer guys with beards’ to which I replied ‘I prefer women without beards’   :D

POF is full of profiles who want a stocky bearded guy with tattoos.  If you look like Chris Pratt with a beard and a tattoo, you’ll get plenty of replies.

Offline advent2016

Some Chinese nurses I spoke to  said they really like long hair and bushy beards as they are quite rare in China / far east and are seen as lucky and prosperous, but most of all they like a man with plenty of money.

Online willie loman

Some Chinese nurses I spoke to  said they really like long hair and bushy beards as they are quite rare in China / far east and are seen as lucky and prosperous, but most of all they like a man with plenty of money.

i have no problem with a woman who wants a man with plenty of money, what girl playing with her barbie doll dreams of living in a council house with no furniture.

Offline Londonpunter30

Too many women have their idea of their ideal man, and despite getting to forty , won’t budge on that image.  I was half an inch too small for one woman, but she stopped messaging despite us getting on great.

Too many also want war and peace as a first message and won’t give anyone a chance if they start with a simple message.

Offline GingerNuts

Too many women have their idea of their ideal man, and despite getting to forty , won’t budge on that image.  I was half an inch too small for one woman, but she stopped messaging despite us getting on great.

Too many also want war and peace as a first message and won’t give anyone a chance if they start with a simple message.

Height or something else...?

Offline sparkus

I was on Bumble for a while.  It’s full of qualified but boring women who think they are gods gift to man because they earn their own salary.

One I chatted to said ‘I prefer guys with beards’ to which I replied ‘I prefer women without beards’   :D

POF is full of profiles who want a stocky bearded guy with tattoos.  If you look like Chris Pratt with a beard and a tattoo, you’ll get plenty of replies.

Never a truer word spoken.  I have no idea why but it only seems to appeal to teachers, social workers and charity sector types and you certainly don't get the kind of foreign birds you do on POF/Tinder on there either.  A few on there refer to themselves as 'Tinder refugees', largely as they're running from 'players' and blokes who quickly turn the convo to sex.  I'm guessing the 'women go first' appeals to them.

Tattoos are a double-edge sword, lots of women on dating apps seem to want them but equally a lot don't and some first dates have ended quite quick at revulsion of seeing a sleeved arm I'd covered up in pics/not mentioned (that's before they see my back).  Most Asians associate it with criminality rather than hipsters (though I'd not be able to pull off a beard).

Offline sparkus

According to industry stats, the ratio of men to women on dating apps is pretty absurd, so they expect you to be above the rest.  Whatever, it's not like they're Shakespeare themselves.

Most of my successes have been quite quick from from first contact to date, largely because the bird has either a limited window of availability or is just horny and in need of relief.  The strung out convos tend to trail off.

Offline ladiesman020

I call it Trinder. Like Tommy. I've had about as much luck as him. He's been dead 31 years.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Most of my successes have been quite quick from from first contact to date, largely because the bird has either a limited window of availability or is just horny and in need of relief.  The strung out convos tend to trail off.

Yep. One date for coffee and generating a buzz. Occasionally have gone through on first date. Otherwise if it doesn't happen on second date it probably won't. On top of which, it's a bit of a numbers game. So you have economise quite brutally if it's not goimg anywhere. Get some bootlegged Ross Jeffries tapes if you don't know how t choreograph these things. His 'Blow Job" routine is fucking awesome.

Offline sparkus

Yep. One date for coffee and generating a buzz. Occasionally have gone through on first date. Otherwise if it doesn't happen on second date it probably won't. On top of which, it's a bit of a numbers game. So you have economise quite brutally if it's not goimg anywhere. Get some bootlegged Ross Jeffries tapes if you don't know how t choreograph these things. His 'Blow Job" routine is fucking awesome.

Before lockdown even, my work was quite flexible and I could ditch it at the drop of a hat and go on a date, picking up where I left off afterwards.  Sometimes I did two dates in one day, if the first was a waste of time.  Birds were doing the same, racking up blokes and sending them packing if no good.

Offline billybobsmith

According to industry stats, the ratio of men to women on dating apps is pretty absurd, so they expect you to be above the rest.  Whatever, it's not like they're Shakespeare themselves.

Think that's how Tinder works a lot of the time - the women want a short and witty line that impresses, or at least intrigues them from the off.  Anything less than that, and bye.
Seen a few profiles that mention "if you say hello / ask how I am / compliment me", then bye.

I asked one girl pretty quickly if she was up for meeting and got a hostile toned message along the lines of "Don't you know there's a lockdown / virus going about????" and ignored after that.

A lot of them, in my opinion, on sites such as POF, are just looking for a man who won't treat them badly / cheat on them / dump them etc. like their ex, and their ex before that, but should be exactly the same as their ex.

Glancing at Tinder right now, 12mile radius, 18-36 age range:

First woman has 3 pictures with 2 different women in each one, so you've no idea who you're getting.
Second is a teacher with a young child and loves she tattoos
2 more seem normal, although 1 is most headshots / above the shoulders which probably says she's not overly thin.
One quite large.

That's it, and in the last month or two, hardly any more people than that on even during the popular evening hours.
Sure the lockdown is making is awkward for people, they're not willing to meet or wanting to meet, or there are no drunken opportunities to do so.

Who knows if the reduced Xmas period will improve things?  Some people might go all out and make the best of say 4 days, others may just stick to their family groups.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:37:50 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline Mr Sinister

Never a truer word spoken.  I have no idea why but it only seems to appeal to teachers, social workers and charity sector types and you certainly don't get the kind of foreign birds you do on POF/Tinder on there either.

They're all Solicitors, PR, media, marketing, account manager types who all seem to love skiing, gin and brunches. Definitely the entitled bunch especially the average plain Janes. If you are from a similar world you will have success, You don't really get the common woman who's not middle-class on Bumble probably know they can't compete.

Messaging you have to move fast 3-5 over the app then switch to WhatsApp, then set up a meet immediately. Don't play text tennis either as you want to build up anticipation. If she flakes stop messaging leave ball in her court otherwise delete number and move on.

All the No ONS, hookups, serious relationships types are covert sluts trying be born again virgins don't fall for this bs.

Offline sparkus

They're all Solicitors, PR, media, marketing, account manager types who all seem to love skiing, gin and brunches. Definitely the entitled bunch especially the average plain Janes. If you are from a similar world you will have success, You don't really get the common woman who's not middle-class on Bumble probably know they can't compete.

Messaging you have to move fast 3-5 over the app then switch to WhatsApp, then set up a meet immediately. Don't play text tennis either as you want to build up anticipation. If she flakes stop messaging leave ball in her court otherwise delete number and move on.

All the No ONS, hookups, serious relationships types are covert sluts trying be born again virgins don't fall for this bs.

You've nailed one woman I went on a few dates with off Bumble (perhaps you did too :scare:).  TBH she didn't seem that bothered about what 'world' I was from, she just wanted her tits sucked and a thumb up her vaj regularly (usually down an alley after a night out).

I was strung along for literally weeks by one bird who did have absolute mammoth melons which begged for cum all over them.  When I did end meeting her she was that boring and miserable that even the sight of them didn't entice me to stay longer than two drinks.  This was POF btw.

The most potential was with tourists or foreign women who are only around for a couple of months because they're working in London on some project, they know they won't see you again and it's just a bit of fun.  Sadly Covid put a stop to all that.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 03:11:18 pm by sparkus »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Does anyone have knowledge of, or has used, a chat site that is aimed at casual hook ups? Done the usual searches on google but I get the impression that most are scams that charge to send messages to
girls who are probably fake anyway.  I still think punting via AW is going to be the most reliable way of finding genuine girls (obviously for a fee) but I’m curious if there are genuine hook up sites out there at all?

Love it or hate it Fabswingers, I know many guys who have had plenty of success on there, and not all of them have been young and FAF.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 04:03:38 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline xyfek

Many good posts here, echoing my experience of dating sites. Most of the time conversations go nowhere, they expect to be entertained from the get go, but hardly put in any effort themselves. I'm not sure they realise that engaging conversation is a two way street :unknown:

Eventually you'll hit it off with someone, but chances are you'll end up being dumped after the slightest flaw is uncovered. Everyone seems to be chasing unicorns, and there's a seemingly infinite supply of suitors, so they swipe, swipe, swipe :dash:

I've heard success stories from better looking mates, but for an unattractive guy like me it's really tough. I've been at it for years, got a handful of first dates, all really nice actually, but for them "there was no chemistry" (read: they thought my photos made me look more attractive than real life). I went further than that with only one, but it turns out she was a nutjob!

A waste of time, yet somehow I keep returning :thumbsdown:

Offline Londonpunter30

Many good posts here, echoing my experience of dating sites. Most of the time conversations go nowhere, they expect to be entertained from the get go, but hardly put in any effort themselves. I'm not sure they realise that engaging conversation is a two way street :unknown:

Eventually you'll hit it off with someone, but chances are you'll end up being dumped after the slightest flaw is uncovered. Everyone seems to be chasing unicorns, and there's a seemingly infinite supply of suitors, so they swipe, swipe, swipe :dash:

I've heard success stories from better looking mates, but for an unattractive guy like me it's really tough. I've been at it for years, got a handful of first dates, all really nice actually, but for them "there was no chemistry" (read: they thought my photos made me look more attractive than real life). I went further than that with only one, but it turns out she was a nutjob!

A waste of time, yet somehow I keep returning :thumbsdown:

I’m with you there.  The no effort from them drives me mad.  They send a one word reply then expect you to do all the work.  Had plenty of first dates like that too, then they wonder why you give up and move on.

They all think they can do better, so keep moving on all the time

Offline Markus

A civvie I met through POF when I travelled around the country pre-COVID worked in Luton at a burger joint.   Beyond the first conversation and meet up attraction was there.  She asked me if I wanted to come over between 1-2pm one afternoon when I was passing through. I asked ‘why such a specific time’.  ‘She said because my boyfriend comes home at 3pm.  I didn’t go through with it.   I could have had a great shag but her boyfriend could have come home early and kicked my head in.  Subsequent attempts to meet up never got off the ground and the scent went cold.

It is bonkers some of this stuff we have to do to hook up with civvies.   Makes punting seem normal almost.

Offline Londonpunter30

I am finding tinder have lost control of their platform in London.  Seems the profiles are either

- advertising social media profiles
- advertising crap escort websites
- women from Asia using passport
- prossies who want you on snapchat instead
- the odd random man in the wrong category

Offline ladiesman020

Is tinder any good. All it seems to do is try to upsell extras
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londonpunter30

See my post above

Offline sparkus

Without those extras you probably won't have much luck.

25 a month for an average of two shags per month isn't a lot of outlay. It's the time investment required that sucks.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I’m married so for various reasons none of the mentioned hook up or dating sites have worked for me but I have had success getting freebies and cheapies on Seeking Arrangement. It is time consuming and there is a high failure rate but when it happens it is great.   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rick2468

I have been checking my dating apps over Christmas after taking a break from them for several months because I wasn't getting anywhere. I exchanged a few messages on POF with a Hungarian woman from Dudley (I'm in London). She is 5 years older than me and has no kids, looks quite attractive in good shape and looks like she has had her lips plumped up which is a look I quite like as it looks filthy! She actually reminds me a bit of Cleo Blonde Babe who I punted with years ago but the POF woman is no way as extreme with her fake look. We had a phone call through the app and her English was very good but by god she was really boring which was not helped by her monotone voice. I have kept contact with her because she is attractive but very much considering bailing out on her just because I am not sure I can be arsed given going for drink with her would be hard work but I don't want to give up on a slight possibility of a shag. I also found her Facebook profile based on her info (admittedly very stalkerish of me) and she is an anti-masker which is very much against my views.

The other sites have been quiet. Bumble annoyingly only gives you 24 hours to respond to the first message and if you miss the period you have to pay to be able to message back otherwise the connection is lost. I got a message from a buxom super trendy woman from Hackney (surprise surprise) who looked rather sexy and a good laugh but annoyingly I missed the cut off by a few hours so couldn't respond without going premium and I wasn't going to be enticed into paying Bumble.

In real life I have been texting a woman and had a Zoom call with a woman I went on a few dates with nearly 4 years ago now and we remained friends (very rare for me to stay friends with woman I had any romantic involvement with!). She has mentioned we should catch up when restrictions are lifted. I expect she means only as friends but sometimes I think she might want more probably just to amuse myself as it's always nice to think you have a prospect whilst you are single.

Offline BBWLOVER21

I would definitely recommend Hinge dating app, i was a very busy man last summer lol

Offline hmscossack

for me Tinder and Plenty of Fish worked - Match.com - less so - surprisingly

decent biography , DATING profile and above all , more than 1 photo worked a treat

Illicit Encounters was supposed to be good , not for me - and avoid like the Plague any site
where you have posted zero profile details , no photo and get loads of ' hot messages straight away ' - they are a scam

also Ashley Madison is a waste of time

Offline Lionheart

It isn't officially a hook up site but I have met quite a few woman from Faceparty. I met about 10 different women off there over the course of about 5 years. My mate met 2 or 3 times that. Had to travel around the country a fair bit to meet women who were willing to meet me! Used to regularly visit a really busty bird from Glasgow whereas I live in London. Then I got fat and uncool so pulling powers were lost.

The site is really geared to 20 somethings. I think if you were 30 you would be considered too old.

One of the best ways to meet women who are looking for sex, is to join mumsnet, using a fake profile there you can find  single mums threads. They discuss single parent holidays. They will organize group bookings in uk holiday camps like pontins ,Butlins and Ty Mawr holiday park North wales. They take it in turn to baby sit their kids so they have limited time to play while they are out in the club, so a quick visit to the beach or back to their mates caravan and its game on.

Offline sparkus

One of the best ways to meet women who are looking for sex, is to join mumsnet, using a fake profile there you can find  single mums threads. They discuss single parent holidays. They will organize group bookings in uk holiday camps like pontins ,Butlins and Ty Mawr holiday park North wales. They take it in turn to baby sit their kids so they have limited time to play while they are out in the club, so a quick visit to the beach or back to their mates caravan and its game on.

Fucking quality :lol: