Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for slim, tiny girl in Cardiff  (Read 2321 times)

Offline 90hung

Hi all,

Very new to the punting scene with my experience to date limited to drunken fumbles abroad.

Looking for a recommendation for first punt. Like smaller, slim, enthuastic  girls.

Any recommendations?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:20:37 pm by 90hung »

SeekingtheTruth

Hi all,

Very new to the punting scene with my experience to date limited to drunken fumbles abroad.

Looking for a recommendation for first punt. Like smaller, slim, enthuastic  girls.

Any recommendations?

What’s your budget?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
welsh elise and Luscious Lileth are both slim but not tall

aimee snow . welsh barbie and welsh brunette are a little taller
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrdiamond77

I would also say Lileth and Elise though Lileth will not see punters without any AW feedback.  Aimee Snow is also excellent.

STAR-LORD

Personally I would have said as the majority have:- Luscious Lileth and Welsh Elise.

Aimee Snow is taller than both. Welsh Brunette is primarily based in Port Talbot though (does work in Cardiff occasionally), although Welsh Barbie is primarily based in Swansea, and doesn't come to Cardiff much?!  :unknown:

np500

Personally I would have said as the majority have:- Luscious Lileth and Welsh Elise.

Aimee Snow is taller than both. Welsh Brunette is primarily based in Port Talbot though (does work in Cardiff occasionally), although Welsh Barbie is primarily based in Swansea, and doesn't come to Cardiff much?!  :unknown:

Agree with lileth and Elise, all the others are best part of 5-10 to 6 tall in heels ( around my dap 6-1 or a tad shorter ) all great mind and if o p books any of these girls , he’ll not be thinking he made a mistake any time soon.

sloopjohnb

around my dap 6-1 or a tad shorter
Dap? As in trainer? 'Twould be the first time in decades I've seen that word used if that's what you meant.

np500

Dap? As in trainer? 'Twould be the first time in decades I've seen that word used if that's what you meant.

About my height, but yes, I guess it’s a 70’s thing, old habits and all that !

Offline mrdiamond77

About my height, but yes, I guess it’s a 70’s thing, old habits and all that !

You took me back to the 80s there Red.  Always had a pair of daps and not trainers for PE in school.

np500

You took me back to the 80s there Red.  Always had a pair of daps and not trainers for PE in school.

in the 70’s, you was the fucking bollox reincarnated if you had daps, I also had an adidas ( red believe it or not ! ) t-shirt with the 3 stripes from neck down arm , with patch pockets, together with my long ( ish ) rocker hair, pulling was a bit of piss, those were the days, teenage summer days , wasted on the youth !

Offline Steelworker

in the 70’s, you was the fucking bollox reincarnated if you had daps, I also had an adidas ( red believe it or not ! ) t-shirt with the 3 stripes from neck down arm , with patch pockets, together with my long ( ish ) rocker hair, pulling was a bit of piss, those were the days, teenage summer days , wasted on the youth !

I had Adidas gear but it never helped me pull. I also didn’t have any money then either.  :D

np500

I had Adidas gear but it never helped me pull. I also didn’t have any money then either.  :D

None of us had money SW, all of us had like two sets of something tidy to wear out , but back then you did’t need loads of stuff , we did’t have mobiles, had to bus it everywhere, so much less complicated back then, chat to a bird and you was on a date before you knew it, loved it back then, I was also 6.1 when I went to high school ( shot up the year leading to high school ) so though some of the boys gave me stick , the girls could’t miss me 👍🏻 Did’t always work mind, the one girl I wanked over every night, did’t want to know, can’t win Um all !

Offline Steelworker

Life did have a certain simplicity about it, Red. These days much has changed but young blokes are still wanking about girls they can’t go out with.  :lol:

np500

Life did have a certain simplicity about it, Red. These days much has changed but young blokes are still wanking about girls they can’t go out with.  :lol:

That’s a life long journey mate !

Offline 90hung

STAR-LORD

Nice one guys, thanks

Good luck with your choice, and provide a review when you do.   :)

But whatever you do, please don't wear daps at your booking!  :D

Offline junjo

JasmineLouise1 is slim, not short but not tall either. I don't know what her service is like now but I had a great time when I saw her

np500

Good luck with your choice, and provide a review when you do.   :)

But whatever you do, please don't wear daps at your booking!  :D

Don’t even know if daps are available these days, my sports teacher took a dap to my arse in hi school on two occasions, believe me when I say, in comparison, I enjoyed the cane !
Plimsole anyone ?

Offline sharpshoes78

Anyone needs information on daps
I am the guy  :cool:

np500

Anyone needs information on daps
I am the guy  :cool:
Are daps still available, I recall only in white ?

WelshElise

Are daps still available, I recall only in white ?
they sell black ones in asda  :lol: :lol: :lol:

STAR-LORD

they sell black ones in asda  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daps are still invented?! Golly!  :timeout:

WelshElise

Daps are still invented?! Golly!  :timeout:
:lol: you cant un invent somthing once its been invented

STAR-LORD

:lol: you cant un invent somthing once its been invented

But they can be discontinued!  :D

WelshElise

But they can be discontinued!  :D
converse have been around for decades  :coolgirl: i have 7 pairs

np500

This what thay have evolved in to  :thumbsup: it all makes sence now, my daughters have converse, it continues, Right under my nose !

Online Punting_Mad

Daps were bought in Woolies.. You didn't get Converse then... I had a posh pair too .....Dunlop Greenflash.. And Adidas Samba for footie

Offline Steelworker

Daps were bought in Woolies.. You didn't get Converse then... I had a posh pair too .....Dunlop Greenflash.. And Adidas Samba for footie

I bet you were the talk of the town, PM  :D

np500

Yes, I had Dunlop daps , would never have remembered if you’d not said  :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand

Dunlop also did brown flash - more downmarket than green, much less padding. Hmmmmmm. Brown flash could almost be a euphemism!

Offline Mr_Shins

Yeah, you're the best :) I loved the green ones :)