Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginna Everything-Sydenham  (Read 864 times)

2 review(s) for SOFIA EVERYTHING (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 0mard3000

Ginna Everything - Sydenham
External Link/Members Only

Let me start by saying this was my first UK punt an didn't really know what to expect as such so please forgive me if this review isn't that of a pro as of yet.

Anyways, I was recently in Hong Kong and on a drunken night out  randomly ended up with a very very hot Venezuelan prostitute(Sofia Vergara vibes). Had a great time and was pretty much sold on the idea of paying for sex having never really thought too much about it before.

Upon my return I was eager to give it a shot here and of course ended up on UK Punting, Adultwork etc and starting looking around.

I'd had Ginna on my Hot list for a while but hadn't made the call as of yet. I'd actually tried to hook up with a women in Baker St but when I got there she basically clocked off/stopped communicating, which was really annoying. Having finally stumped up the courage for my first punt and being suitably drunk I wasn't gonna let this set back beat me so at around 10:30pm I gave Ginna a call.

She sounded very nice on the phone and said she'd be there until 3am so I told her I was on my way and to send me her address etc. Her English was very basic but they phone and text communication was decent. Now when we spoke I asked if she lags her own place and she said it was just her and her friend. Really didn't want a brothel vibe for a first punt so that was the only reason I agreed.

When I got there a young guy in his 20's let me into an upstairs flat from behind a gate in the stair well. I was kinda weirded out by that but it was too late to back out. I asked for Ginna and he showed me into an empty room. There was definitely other people in the house and it was definitely set up as a brothel which I didn't want. Didn't bump into anyone or anything but still wasn't the vibe I was looking for.

A couple minutes later, Ginna walked in and was wearing a dressing gown in heels  with just a. TA and panties on underneath. Now she was kind of a big chick which really isn't my vibe. I'd have to say she didn't really look much like her picture which must have been taken 10 years and at least 20pounds ago. I wouldn't say she was ugly but I definitely wouldn't have picked her if I'd seen an accurate/recent picture of her. If I was guessing, I'd say she was early to mid 30's.

Her English didn't seem good at all which makes me think it was another women who I'd spoken to on the phone. She seemed very please to see me. Without bragging, im in my 40's but  I work out a lot, have a very good physique and am pretty stylish etc. People routinely think I'm in my early 30's so I imagine that's what she thought. I'm about 5"7, weigh about 67kilos so I'm pretty petite and shredded. I'd hoped this was gonna work in my favour on the punt but it kinda didn't work out like that. She told me I was very sexy and smelled nice so I was kind looking forward now.

Price for 30mins - £60

I gave her the money and she left the room. I decided to start stripping off and when she can in she started making positive comments, making sexy sounds etc. I was by the bed and after sorting a few things she came toward me and the whole thing got going. This is where it started to get a little lack lustre for me. She started rubbing my body etc and I started to do the same. Pretty much the second I grabbed her breasts she told me not so hard and to slow down. Now I really didn't grab them that hard at all which was kind of annoying but I complied anyways. Her tits were medium to big but felt quite hard. Not sure if they were fake or not but touching them didn't really turn me on as such. I started kissing and sucking them and she straight away told me not to suck too hard so I'm guessing her breasts were tender which is fine. There was no kissing going on which kind of annoyed me as I do enjoy kissing and that's what really tends to turn me on but I did manage to get hard and she proceeded to get my dick out.

She said something which I didn't understand and then I realise she was basically saying to suck without a condom was £20 extra. I wasn't really that into her so I said it was fine with the condom. I was stood up and she was sat on the bed and she sucked my dick for a bit and it was OK. Not bad, not amazing. Just a regular blow job I guess.

After a few minutes she lied on the bed, spread her legs and lubed up. I of course took my cue and started fucking her in missionary position. She was very vocal. Her pussy was decent. Again, nothing amazing, nothing terrible. She made no attempt to kiss me or make any type of connection as such. I went to kiss her neck etc and she told me to stop basically as she didn't want to get red marks which I did understand but did kinda kill my vibe. Pumped for maybe 5mins or so and started getting a bit soft so pulled it and started wanking myself off a bit. I got hard again but at this point she made no attempt to change positions or anything like that. I waned to do doggie and tried moving her around a bit but she was a big unit and wasn't really budging. She then lay back again and I resumed to bang her out. Tried pushing her legs back etc but she wasn't really too flexible and as she was kinda big she just felt a little static to me. At this point I realised this was basically gonna be a standard pump and dump which I'd heard about on this site. I proceeded to fuck her missionary style and came a few mins later.

She took the condom in a paper towel and gave me one to wipe myself down with. At no point did she ask me to shower or anything and didn't ask if I wanted to wash afterwards either. I'm pretty clean cut in general but was a bit surprised by that.

The whole experience must have lasted around15-20mins tops which made me think I could've easily gone for 15mins. She didn't speak much English so we didn't really chit chat. She just kept looking at me and saying I had a great body and that it was good sex but overall I was kinda underwhelmed.

Of course fucking and cumming is always nice but overall I'd say I was looking for a bit more from my first punt.

Next time I think I'll check the pictures a bit better and am happy to pay a bit more for a better quality girl. This chick was kind of a thick milfy vibe which is cool by not really what I'm looking for in a punt. I also would prefer a more private vibe if possible but for £60 it was cool. I didn't feel ripped off or anything but definitely wasn't blown away.

Glad to get the first one out the way though and definitely looking forward to going again soon but will choose a bit more carefully next time.

Offline Brazilian Martian

There have been a few whispers about whether she is a post op transvesti. I would personally avoid her shes also been offered to me in a line up a few times but her looks never sat right with me.

mcgee121

:lol:

Why you laughing?  I'll be laughing at you next week when you visit English Rose  :D.

Offline 0mard3000

I guess you live and you learn eh...lol. On to the next  :roll eyes:. Just out of curiosity. If you take a look and the chick doesn't look good to you, can you just walk out? Or when you try and do that do a bunch of dudes suddenly appear?

mcgee121

It's seems like you're more of GFE kind of guy which the place you visited doesn't cater for.  xALEKSANDRA24x (External Link/Members Only) has a good rep for GFE at a decent price.  King Tarzan has lot of reviews of girls that do GFE though some of them are quite pricey.

Your review reads like a negative.  Once you get a good punt under your belt.  I think you will draw the same conclusion.  Good luck next time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:48:37 am by mcgee121 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I guess you live and you learn eh...lol. On to the next  :roll eyes:. Just out of curiosity. If you take a look and the chick doesn't look good to you, can you just walk out? Or when you try and do that do a bunch of dudes suddenly appear?

Yeah you can walk out just because they let you in does not mean you have to punt, if you're not happy then you can walk no problems. As for dudes and trouble I've only heard about situations kicking off in the camberwell brothels that why some of the guys there do look kinda off serious, but you have to remember they are there to stop robberys or guys trying to push the boundaries with the girls. Plus they seem to only be around at night during the day you just deal with female maids.

Word of advice never let prossies blow smoke up your ass, it does not matter if you have a six pac or a beer belly they will fucking lie and tell you shit the think you want to hear.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:51:36 am by Brazilian Martian »

Jvosta

In your case, the dude already appeared

Offline 0mard3000

Yeah you can walk out just because they let you in does not mean you have to punt, if you're not happy then you can walk no problems. As for dudes and trouble I've only heard about situations kicking off in the camberwell brothels that why some of the guys there do look kinda off serious, but you have to remember they are there to stop robberys or guys trying to push the boundaries with the girls. Plus they seem to only be around at night during the day you just deal with female maids.

Word of advice never let prossies blow smoke up your ass, it does not matter if you have a six pac or a beer belly they will fucking lie and tell you shit the think you want to hear.

Good to know!

And yeah....I'm 100% sure they'r gonna be blowing all kinds of smoke up your ass regardless.Defnitely won't be taking in any of that BS...lol