Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_Lily  (Read 1352 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rthunderbird

Had a quick 30 minute booking With Sophia this week, a quick run down of events:

Arrived at the venue in Hebburn and was promptly let in, Sophia was dressed in amazing Lingerie and looked sexy as hell. Followed her and her sexy ass up the stairs and handed over the cash.

Session begun with deep kissing and a lot of mutual fondling, then moved onto tasting her gorgeous pussy and finger fucked her. Then moved onto a blowjob by her, incredible technique with a nice deep feeling and a lot of ball massaging. AWESOME. Then moved onto a bit of foot worship (which I at least enjoyed) and then got out some baby oil that was applied all over her body. A lot of sucking/fingering followed. Then on went the condom into a nice cowgirl session, at the begging she went hard and fast and then slowed down and grinded on me. Incredible. I tried to get up to kiss her but she pushed me down with her hands and it was so inexplicably erotic. Couple that with her grinding harder and faster, practically screaming and I was done. Afterwards she crawled over me with kissing. Went and got a shower and was then off, overall another great experience with her and I was glad to see her again after quite a while. A great experience and I imagine I will be seeing her again in the future.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Shutty238

Great looking girl on good form. Gotta be careful with the baby oil though, can erode the condom & lead to splits. Admittedly unlikely in the time it takes me to finish!!

Looking4fun

Great review I've Seen her a few times one of my favourites