Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanking can damage your wrists  (Read 485 times)

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Could the average girl wank 30 blokes a day, let alone 30 pigs?

"I milked 30 pigs a day for their semen but it's left me with crippling injuries to BOTH my wrists - now I can't work and I want compensation"

A woman whose job it was to 'milk' pigs for their semen says a crippling wrist injury she suffered on the job has left her unable to work.

Maxine, 31, had a job she loved in animal welfare which paid well, but unfortunately it caused long-term injuries.

She started her job collecting pig semen for breeding top quality pork at the age of 18, but by 21 it had caused serious injuries in both her wrists.

Ten years later, she is still suffering from ongoing pain, which has required major surgery and prevented her from working in other fields such as floristry, dry cleaning and demolition.

'I enjoyed working at the farm, the actual semen collection stuff isn't all that exciting,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

'The wrist injury was caused by having to hold the penis still as the pigs move around quite a lot.
'On a big day it was working with roughly 25 to 30 pigs, collecting their semen in a milkshake cup for artificial insemination.'

At first, she used her right hand and then her manager suggested switching to the left after the right hand became very sore.

But the pain continued and was so severe that Maxine was crying in agony while sweeping the floor one day, so her manager suggested she should see a doctor.

After that, her employer moved her out of semen extraction and into the lab. But years later her wrists still hurt terribly.

Online PepeMAGA

I would have thought they'd use a prostate stimulator, Rather than manually wanking them

Offline Thephoenix

I think she's telling porkies. :rolleyes:

Online RandomGuy99

I think if I was 18 I might turn that job down

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would have thought they'd use a prostate stimulator, Rather than manually wanking them
There was a program on tele a while ago and one of the female presenters did it, it is big business.

Online PepeMAGA

There was a program on tele a while ago and one of the female presenters did it, it is big business.
it seems like this place in the article uses a sow sex doll

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
it seems like this place in the article uses a sow sex doll
Can't remember what the program was called but she had a rubber glove on and before she started they showed her how to hold it, the actual act was out of shot but it was obvious what she was doing.

Offline JontyR

Didn't Rebecca Loos have to do it on some reality show?

Online PepeMAGA

Didn't Rebecca Loos have to do it on some reality show?
I think the pig was called David...

Offline Doc Holliday

As a twice a day man I can declare my wrists are fine. However, as predicted by my mother, my eyesight is pretty fucked.

Offline Thephoenix

I've masturbated excessively for years with no adverse effects.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bonker

I've seen Maxine. Review to follow but, in short, the punt involved cosplay and hand relief. Never made a rasher decision but I had scratching to itch.

Offline scutty brown

Short streaky blond hair or was it all down her back?

Offline Thephoenix

I've seen Maxine. Review to follow but, in short, the punt involved cosplay and hand relief. Never made a rasher decision but I had scratching to itch.
Is that Maxine from Copenhagen?

Offline JontyR

Sounds like someone I used to snowball in 1984

Offline scutty brown

Is that Maxine from Copenhagen?

you mean Danish, large, and white?

Offline B4bcock

you mean Danish, large, and white?

Large white Danish?  Sounds more like a loaf of bread.

Offline Bonker

Sounds like someone I used to snowball in 1984

Very good Napolean!