Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to Amelialaura?  (Read 502 times)

Offline Johmny1993b

Hey guys,

After not having any sexual contact for a while as work has been extremely busy, now I made a decision to see a wg as I have no time for a girlfriend right now.
I've seen Amelialaura in the past and she is absolutely fantastic, just the type I need when it comes to WGs.
However I just seen that her profile disappeared from AW all of a sudden, and her phone is also off.
I know she's very open with her clients, so I'm just wondering if anyone seen her recently and have any information whether she stopped working or she just takes a break?
She's been well known mainly in Nottingham and Knightsbridge as that's where she used to work most of the time.

If anyone have any info please let  me know as she's my go-to when it comes to punting.

Thanks!

(Photos from unknown source removed)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:53:33 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where did the photos come from, are they PG pics.

I'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve by asking about her, you say she's a reg and you have her number but her AW is down and her phone is off. What other form of contact is there?

Offline Johmny1993b

I found these pictures in a review about her on this forum so I just took them and added them here. I think these were her main profile pictures as well as she never showed her face on her pictures. What I'm trying to achieve? Well I haven't seen her since last year due to covid lockdowns, and I know that she is very open with her clients, and I'm hoping that maybe she told a few guys whether she stops working or she just takes a break, because if she just takes a break then I'm happy to wait for her return, if she stops then I have to find another go-to girl.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You come across as a bit stalkerish, buddy.

Offline Johmny1993b

It probably seems like that, but she's the best wg I've ever been to and it's no suprise that I'd like to see her again, the only issue is she disappeared

Offline lamboman

It probably seems like that, but she's the best wg I've ever been to and it's no suprise that I'd like to see her again, the only issue is she disappeared

Lots have disappeared to be fair.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I found these pictures in a review about her on this forum so I just took them and added them here. I think these were her main profile pictures as well as she never showed her face on her pictures. What I'm trying to achieve? Well I haven't seen her since last year due to covid lockdowns, and I know that she is very open with her clients, and I'm hoping that maybe she told a few guys whether she stops working or she just takes a break, because if she just takes a break then I'm happy to wait for her return, if she stops then I have to find another go-to girl.
The photos are not her main profile pictures, they are shown as thumbnails at the top of the review, there is no way of knowing if they were from her private gallery or not so, as private pics are not allowed, they have been removed.

Offline nbarnes

I found her a bit cold at first, typical Rommie.

She warmed up quite quickly though and was admittedly FAF.

She'll come back, or she won't - nothing you can do but keep your eyes open.

Offline Johmny1993b

Lots have disappeared to be fair.

Yeah most Eastern European girls had trouble getting a settled status so they left