Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lasting longer, Shooting more, Bigger penis.  (Read 7259 times)

general-sid

This thread belongs in a cooking forum. Question to OP why do you end your posts with Ali? It seems we have a joker who likes stirring crap.

DaveMugabe

I just tried Ali's recipe and now I have a 16inch schlong. :hi:

What is the recipe if you want a smaller dick Ali? Thanks in advance. :drinks: (I'll drink both pints seiing as you're a muslim)

Stealthshagger

With all due respect, but if someone is on a punting forum and a punter, does that not suggest that they are not strictly religious in terms of adhering to the  tenets of organised religion?

DaveMugabe

With all due respect, but if someone is on a punting forum and a punter, does that not suggest that they are not strictly religious in terms of adhering to the  tenets of organised religion?
Just because a catholic might choose to use a condom doesnt mean they ignore evrything else about their religion!

cockneybstrd

I personally think that the person who is posting as Ali is on a wind up

They were expecting him to get a load of racial abuse and so they could point to the fact that everyone on here is a bigot

His other thread sort of confirms it too me

Just my humble opinion

DaveMugabe

I personally think that the person who is posting as Ali is on a wind up

They were expecting him to get a load of racial abuse and so they could point to the fact that everyone on here is a bigot

His other thread sort of confirms it too me

Just my humble opinion
I think you're right.

I still want that dick reduction recipe - 16 inches is too big for most tarts.  And I feel faint when I get an erection.

Ali Ali what have you done to me!!

Stealthshagger

Just because a catholic might choose to use a condom doesnt mean they ignore evrything else about their religion!

To be a fair we are talking about perfecting a recipe and sharing said recipe (on a punting site), for having sex with prostitues. Slightly different thing, and different scale, don't you think?

I ask as it was my first thought when the religion aspect was mentioned.

It might be a fifth column move by mumsnet! Get the tinfoil hats, I see their plan now. Get us all to drink crap and shit ourselves so we either don't punt or end up doing involuntary hard (wet and lumpy) sports. This in turn turns the WGs away too.

This thread isn't serious either way :)

Offline hockogrockle

I'm told that fillet of a fenny snake, eye of newt, toe of frog, wool of bat, tongue of dog, adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,liver of blaspheming jew, gall of goat, slips of yew and a few other things all mixed well in a cauldron can have remarkable effects too.
I think I'll stick to oysters.

Stealthshagger

I'm told that fillet of a fenny snake, eye of newt, toe of frog, wool of bat, tongue of dog, adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,liver of blaspheming jew, gall of goat, slips of yew and a few other things all mixed well in a cauldron can have remarkable effects too.
I think I'll stick to oysters.

No, that's for red hair. They have been drinking it in Scotland for 2000 years. That many can't be wrong about a health drink. Also, you forgot the ancient secret ingredient. Iron bru. The ancient Essex version substitutes this with WKD blue though, and it makes your skin self tan, rather than red hair.

Gordo987

Ah, the eleventh commandment - "thou shalt not punt" ?  :diablo:

Offline NIK

please do not troll and insult sitting behind a pc.

go google and rubbish what i have said or else if you got nothing good to say shut up.

Ali

It isn't a good idea for someone with a dozen posts, and some of them rather dubious to say the least, to tell a respected member with over 6,000 posts to 'shut up.'
If anyone's a troll it would appear to be you.

Offline bobdavid

Punting's not a problem for Catholics ... it's better than what the priests get up to - and they can just confess what they've done and be forgiven anyway..? (while the priest yanks himself off to the story most likely)