Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP saving me a stack  (Read 2475 times)

Offline trumps

So I've been reviewing and using UKP as my punting resource for about a month now, and I have to confess it's saving me a considerable sum of money. So what I mean is that before I found UKP (and please excuse the pun) I used to take a considerable number of 'punts' in the hope of finding a good one. (maybe that's why it's called punting in the first place !?)

Now however, every time I spot a possibility on AW there's either some feedback, knowledge, or I've learned more about how to assess AW listings, that I decide not too proceed and end up banging one off with the wrist instead. In fact I haven't punted at all for past 3 weeks or so which is simply incredible. 

So I'm really not sure whether I should be eternally thankful that I'm no longer spunking huge sums of cash away on what were generally average at best punts, or not !

Despite all the great (and positive reviews), for some reason it's made it much harder for me to be decisive and take the plunge - I think it's because even the good reviews reveal sight negatives / won't do's (e.g. no DFK, OWO, CIM etc..) that put me off. Just wondering if any others have experienced the same thing ?

Offline smiths

So I've been reviewing and using UKP as my punting resource for about a month now, and I have to confess it's saving me a considerable sum of money. So what I mean is that before I found UKP (and please excuse the pun) I used to take a considerable number of 'punts' in the hope of finding a good one. (maybe that's why it's called punting in the first place !?)

Now however, every time I spot a possibility on AW there's either some feedback, knowledge, or I've learned more about how to assess AW listings, that I decide not too proceed and end up banging one off with the wrist instead. In fact I haven't punted at all for past 3 weeks or so which is simply incredible. 

So I'm really not sure whether I should be eternally thankful that I'm no longer spunking huge sums of cash away on what were generally average at best punts, or not !

Despite all the great (and positive reviews), for some reason it's made it much harder for me to be decisive and take the plunge - I think it's because even the good reviews reveal sight negatives / won't do's (e.g. no DFK, OWO, CIM etc..) that put me off. Just wondering if any others have experienced the same thing ?

I have and call it ignorance is bliss, of course in reality it isnt if its meant more bad punts. Its a case nowadays of being able to make an educated decision, thats one of the main purposes of this site so its doing that very well.

vorian

Without a doubt, using UKP does reduce the risk factor of having a bad punt, you can never totally eliminate the risk but you can reduce it, and conversely there will always be people who enjoy that "Danger Punt" so they too can use the resources available and increase the risk. Either way UKP has achieved its mission of putting the punter first.

pokenn

To me there is never the perfect punt. There are the crap ones where you wonder why you bother and would it be better just to have a wank while flushing £20 notes down the toilet. The are the so-so ones. And there the corkers where you still can't wipe the grin off yer ugly mug 3 hours later.

Suppose what I'm saying is we just have accept that any punt will have a slight down side. So just do your homework and get out there and make the most of it.

SirFrank

UKP certainly makes you better informed re girls out there

Offline Jack_soa

I think in my case yes UKP has made it harder to go for a punt. I think its because im trying to find a good punt in my budget (which is low) and wanting more services and preferances than before, however UKP has ensured that most of my punts have been of considerably better quality. I know that in my case when I post a Positive review I try to find flaws because my expectations/requirements are lower than some peoples and if I post a review without any flaws it may be interpreted as touting.

Offline wristjob

Way back (98-2000?)  I can remember being quite active on the PN forum - certainly reading it anyway. I don't think I got any useful info there at all.

Since joining UKP I think the most useful thing is I get the services I want. Way back I just felt it was a bit rude to expect too much but when you see the reality of other punters (not even Hendrix) and the services they take for granted then why not ask.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Way back (98-2000?)  I can remember being quite active on the PN forum - certainly reading it anyway. I don't think I got any useful info there at all.

Since joining UKP I think the most useful thing is I get the services I want. Way back I just felt it was a bit rude to expect too much but when you see the reality of other punters (not even Hendrix) and the services they take for granted then why not ask.

Likewise.

Since joining UKP, I have actually lost loadsamoney....... on mainly good punts. It's the open discussion of AW girls, directly posting their links (rather than quoting names which changed every minute) and then being able to discuss/comment on Feedbacks.

As a result of joining this site, I have seen many more girls than I had planned to, so UKP has a lot to answer for the decrease in my savings!! :D

Offline GreyDave

:music: Yep same here too spent a lot of time driving miles and then walking..and a lot of weekends doing walk abouts in soho hunting for the prefect quicky alas they are always off when I ve knocked some of the maids know my face and often say not for you sir (usally looking for anything DD plus).last Saturday was a  2 out of 3 pop day not one of the advertisd girls was on.. :unknown:
The best thing is when working away I am not risking to much after doing the research here my budget is not high but some times I treat myself to one of the Legends on here or AW > used to use the parlours a lot which are pricey but this site gives a real honest reveiw (might of said warts and all but stopped ) :D you can spot a fluffy here easy...(the great comments by others high light em) :D most of us just want the fuck n go not kid our selfves we are their mates :unknown:
Great site , good work  :drinks: I always mention " seen a good reveiw of you on UKP" and it has been met with a smile and "thats nice by who?"( if english is good enough)  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Julie.punk

Without a doubt, using UKP does reduce the risk factor of having a bad punt, you can never totally eliminate the risk but you can reduce it, and conversely there will always be people who enjoy that "Danger Punt" so they too can use the resources available and increase the risk. Either way UKP has achieved its mission of putting the punter first.

Half the world is laughing at the other half. Either everything is good or everything is bad depends how you look at it. What one person pursues another shuns. No one measures all things by his own opinion. Perfection does not mean pleasing one person alone tastes are as abundant as faces and just as varied. There is no defect that someone does not value and you need not lower your opinion because a thing doesn't please some people. There will be others to appreciate it and their applause in turn will be condemned. The norm of true satisfaction is the approval of  knowlegeable people here on UK Punting who know how to judge each class of things.

Roland D Hay

Half the world is laughing at the other half. Either everything is good or everything is bad depends how you look at it. What one person pursues another shuns. No one measures all things by his own opinion. Perfection does not mean pleasing one person alone tastes are as abundant as faces and just as varied. There is no defect that someone does not value and you need not lower your opinion because a thing doesn't please some people. There will be others to appreciate it and their applause in turn will be condemned. The norm of true satisfaction is the approval of  knowlegeable people here on UK Punting who know how to judge each class of things.

Yes and I also believe that bears shit in the woods.  :hi:

pokenn

Any one care to translate into English ...

Roland D Hay

I believe I just did in the post preceding yours

Julie.punk

Yes and I also believe that bears shit in the woods.  :hi:

Panda bears don't shit in the woods.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

UKP has cost me a stack since joining less than 3 months ago!

It's led me to experiment and experience a number of new and different encounters that I would either have not known about or  been brave enough to follow through on. The reviews, feedback and comments on here have undoubtedly assisted with this. My hotlist has probably gone up by 50%, despite deleting some profiles that were in it which have attracted negative reviews/comments on here.

Whilst UKP has cost me a stack so far in 2014, I've absolutely no regrets about the thoroughly excellent time I've been having  :D           

Roland D Hay