Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a Fit milf recommendation..  (Read 1566 times)

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
    23/05/24 @ 19:14
  • Reviews: 18
Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all doing well...

This is my first post on here so please move if it is not in the right part of the forum..

I am looking for a fit milf type in the south eastern, midlands and london area for a future booking.
Has anyone got any recommendations to share please?

Thanks

Offline RandomGuy99

You could try Tori Bliss (now Suki something)

External Link/Members Only

She tours and sometimes gets to the midlands. Very good, professional and you'll need a lie down for a few days to recover.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:09:38 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all doing well...

This is my first post on here so please move if it is not in the right part of the forum..

I am looking for a fit milf type in the south eastern, midlands and london area for a future booking.
Has anyone got any recommendations to share please?

Thanks
Welcome to the forum, there a load of good information in the Punting wiki - External Link/Members Only

Including - External Link/Members Only

Offline RandomGuy99

Miss Annabelle has a reasonable reputation and appears to be down in London at the moment

Online alabama1

Miss Annabelle has a reasonable reputation and appears to be down in London at the moment

This is another member after personal recommendations.

Offline RandomGuy99

This is another member after personal recommendations.
Yes and I've seen her. Anything else you'd like to bitch about?

Offline badsin

East Midlands wise, I always recommend Faye21, can't see any reason to change that now.

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
Yes and I've seen her. Anything else you'd like to bitch about?

Gents please no quarrels here please. Good vibes only
Please recommend more milfs, I am itching for one soon. I am a youngish man, younger than frank lampard and older than will still. I am looking for a high energy, classy, soccer mum type milf, brunette, blonde, foreign, fit etc

Online Jonestown

Please recommend more milfs, I am itching for one soon.

If you itching for a milf soon it might be an idea to narrow the search area, say, where will you be over the next two weeks, then let members with local knowledge focus on that region. Just a suggestion.

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
Next two weeks I am in the west midlands area, any suggestions ?

Offline Steely Dan

Better on the boards you mention rather than here.

WMids:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=11.0

And if you read the link davie kindly posted you know we need age, size, price, nationality, services, etc etc. Milf is still a very big category.  A Milf can be 35yo size 18 or 55yo size 10. Oh and this link says to mention one or two you were thinking about - this really does help.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 10:42:52 pm by Steely Dan »

Online alabama1

Better on the boards you mention rather than here.

WMids:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=11.0

And if you read the link davie kindly posted you know we need age, size, price, nationality, services, etc etc. Milf is still a very big category.  A Milf can be 35yo size 18 or 55yo size 10. Oh and this link says to mention one or two you were thinking about - this really does help.
A Milf is a woman who is a mom.

Offline Steely Dan

Yes.  We have all see 'American Pie' with Jennifer Coolidge who popularised the term. So do you think this is a narrow enough descriptor to get a clear reco, or do you think that if he added age, size, services etc we could be of more help?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 11:28:12 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline JontyR

In the West Midlands there are Grandmas that probably are much younger than the OP is after.

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
Aii, if that grandma is below 60, managed menopausal stage effectively and still regularly goes to the gym. She can get a good seeing too !