Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I finally did it - walked from a shit punt  (Read 2443 times)

Offline jimbobted

Finally managed to walk away from what was going to be an awkward punt today.
We've all been there, you know within 5 seconds that you don't fancy the girl, or it just doesn't feel right. But you hand over the dosh, close your eyes and think of England whilst she tries to get a johnny over your semi.
Last time that happened to me I told myself I'll never waste money in that way again. Today I kept my word.

It's a girl I've seen several times before, but not for a couple of years. I'm not even convinced it was the same girl. She was a bit fatter than I remembered, face didn't seem to be the same either (but she had done her hair different so that might have been filling me), but also a completely different accent gone from neutral to full on Essex estuary English.
Wasn't getting the horn at all, although she was friendly enough and not unattractive. Told her I wasn't getting that feeling, we had a brief chat and she was totally fine about it.
Was a bit embarrassing but not as awkward as not being able to enjoy the punt.

Will review in due course as potential bait and switch.

Pleased I walked and saved my cash for another day with a girl I actually want to fuck.

Offline WelshClipper

It’s a brave man who walks but it gets easier with practice :)

Online dexpunt

I struggle to walk I have to admit. I presume you had paid on arrival and she agreed to a refund. Is that Correct?

Offline Charliehutton

Well done, as Welsh Clipper says, it does get easier.

It might be interesting to hear of different techniques. I always go for the nervous first-timer/cold feet/sorry can't go through with it routine. I daresay they've heard it countless times before, but I always think it lets us each keep a bit of dignity.

Offline jimbobted

I struggle to walk I have to admit. I presume you had paid on arrival and she agreed to a refund. Is that Correct?
No, hadn't paid. She asked if I wanted a shower and suggested taking care of the paperwork. I thought about feigning that I'd left the money in my car, but just opted for honesty "Sorry, I'm just not feeling it". She was absolutely fine about it and actually said she'd rather that than me trying to go through with it and it getting all awkward.

Offline Mrcambridge69

Well done, as Welsh Clipper says, it does get easier.

It might be interesting to hear of different techniques. I always go for the nervous first-timer/cold feet/sorry can't go through with it routine. I daresay they've heard it countless times before, but I always think it lets us each keep a bit of dignity.

My strategy is to look at my phone, put on a worried face and say I’ve a missed call from my child’s school. Step outside to call it back and keep walking or say my child needs collecting and leave.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 06:33:32 pm by Mrcambridge69 »

Offline jimbobted

Decided to reward myself with a visit to a rather pricey sub who is into being tied up and being generally used as a sex toy.  :lol:

Offline lamboman

I have walked after receiving a BJ as further services were not as advertised,I got most of my money back.
This has given me the confidence to walk at the start which I should have done previously.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Handel2020

Well done. It does take assertiveness. I have walked or made excuses a couple of times but there are many punts where I wish I had the assertiveness to ust say no.

Offline clivethomas

My strategy is to look at my phone, put on a worried face and say I’ve a missed call from my child’s school. Step outside to call it back and keep walking or say my child needs collecting and leave.

That's a good excuse. Any others? I know it really should be as easy as, sorry not feeling it but seems the vast majority of us pay anyway. Me included.  Doesn't help if they're friendly early doors and the lighting is in their favour and you realise after you've paid you don't fancy it anymore

Online dexpunt

In all other aspects of life whether it be buying something in store or having a quote for work from a tradesman I have been happy to reject or play hard ball for a better price by haggling, However, when it comes to punting it seems to be completely different. I can only presume it comes from some inner belief that all this is immoral forced on us by generations of social judgement.

I have however remembered a time when I turned up at a punt with £40 on me after arranging a quick 15 min blow and go with a well known agency. When I arrived the SP obviously wasn't aware of this and when asked what I wanted immediately said no OWO. I knew straight away it wouldnt work and left on easy terms without even getting my coat off or wallet out

This is the nearest I have got to walking

Offline sim0256

pricing i think depends on the morals and integrity of the girl ,assuming of course you believe they have any to start with.

One I chatted with after the event asked about what others I'd seen and what the cost was. OK i thought tell the true .  Its a small city and word gets around in a small pond. I said her rate was top whack , it was for the city, she told me that had been pressurised by another girl nearby in levelling their prices . Upwards of course  and that she  was dropping hers back down soon.  I told her it was a good idea from a business point of view , supply/demand etc . As we parted she said next you will on my lower rates before the others , I thanked and thought-as if !

True to her word I visited a couple times at new lower rates and weeks later she did drop her published prices.  was it just for me , probably not but it does show some girls are clever enough to keep an eye on what might keep a regular sweet.

Offline Home Alone

What a shrewd businesswoman she was, sim0256!

Online alabama1

I have walked more than once, and always if the girl isn't a true representation of the media on her profile. It's really easy if you confront them with the truth rather than making lame excuses like ' i have left my wallet in the car'. Just say ' sorry, but you are not the girl in the photos'. Put the emphasise on them being the timewaster, and not you.

Offline RedKettle

In all other aspects of life whether it be buying something in store or having a quote for work from a tradesman I have been happy to reject or play hard ball for a better price by haggling, However, when it comes to punting it seems to be completely different.

If your plumber is a little irritated that you negotiated the price and does the work with a sullen expression it does not particularly matter, with a punt it can ruin the whole experience.  Also of course she will have your cock between her teeth... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline RedKettle

My first time walking I took one look at her (terrible and clearly a long term druggie), the filthy flat and the dog lying on the bed and I think the expression on my face made any attempt at a cover story and dignity pointless!  I said "not for me" or similar and walked out, fast.  Days of abusive texts followed - that was before joining UKP and learning about punting phones!!

Offline Mike_61

In the early days there were a couple of occasions when I really should have done because the girl as little resemblance to the photos and on both occasions were covered in unattractive scribble’ - but being new carried on and had a ‘so so’ time. Now much more careful with the photos and would be prepared to walk if they were 10 years out of date (as in the first case) or photoshopped to death (as in the second).

The only time I did get very irritated was with a ‘no I don’t do that’ to a request for OWO when it was clearly listed on the profile, followed by a sudden loss of English. Trouble was money had been handed over by then. That was with a parlour so a complaint got a discount on a future punt and the girl quickly disappeared from the rota.

Having been burned once I make sure I spell out what I want before handing over any money and get an assurance that it will be delivered - although on one recent occasion a confirmation that CIM was available was met with a “yes yes baby” and where it was pretty obvious she wasn’t listening but at the end she looked well unimpressed when I actually followed through with that at the end.  :yahoo:

Offline chatbite

Well done for walking. Once you've done it it does feel liberating!

I walked previously when a girl insisted she was the absolute stunner in the pictures and when I arrived she looked like Kim Jong-Un. I was quite polite about it and luckily she tried to quote more than we'd agreed I used that as my reason to walk. In hindsight I should have just said you lied about your appearance and wasted my time rather than being so polite to her for the sake of her feelings.

Offline pantywetter

That’s a GREAT strategy.  I’d probably say it was my girlfriend or something.  Man that’s going to save me a lot of money in the coming years as an easy get out of jail free card!

Offline Offtoasda

Well done OP  :thumbsup: If more punters did this, I am sure standards will improve

Offline kingmg

congrats leave them with a dusty phone hopefully we'll see price drops