Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina in Bristol - my favourite  (Read 3107 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MickeyBE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Angelina is my absolute favourite. I've seen her around a dozen times - way more than anyone else. (Cue the 'where are all the other reviews then?' comments).
I will warn you now, there's nothing negative in this review.

I've read the other negative and neutral reviews and thankfully that's not what I get from Angelina.

Comms
Easy to arrange via text. Number is on AW profile.

Nice modern flat in central Bristol. Buzzer to get in. Access is very public but not a problem to me (but may be to you if your mrs or mates work in central Bristol).

Angelina
Angelina is a petite Polish girl with (in my opinion) a fantastic body. Very slim, gym toned, gorgeous arse and the best fake boobs I've ever laid my hands on. I'm impressed every time I visit! She's got slightly plumped lips but they are amazing to kiss - not like some fakes. She always seems happy and smiley.

The meeting
Every time I meet Angelina we get swept away in the emotion. It's different every time. There's no plan.
I'm always met with a smile and a kiss. She hates cold hands so it takes a few minutes before I can touch her gorgeous tanned skin  :dash:. But it's worth the wait - once your hands are warm, pretty much anything goes.
Angelina usually takes the lead in our meetings, which I like.
Her kissing is great. She starts slow and works up to proper DFK.
Her OWO is fantastic too. I had to slow her down as I could feel myself about to blow. So I returned the favour - her lying on the bed with legs apart, gorgeous shaved pussy on display waiting to be licked. A combo of my tongue and fingers and her fingers soon had her squirming. She responds amazingly to a finger inside of her whilst shes playing with herself.
On to an intense period of hand relief - properly up close and amazing eye contact. That's my load blown!
After a quick clean up, we're on to the bed for a chat. She's really easy to talk to. English is good with a few misplaced words but overall really good.
After a while, she's playing with the todger again and he's awake again.
My favourite second round is doggy in front of the mirror. I'm always quick to pop so we don't try loads of positions for an extended time. It doesn't last that long LOL.

Overall
As you can tell, I really like Angelina. I've been tempted on multiple occasions by slightly less expensive girls but they have not even come close. I'm generally disappointed with the others and re-book with Angelina straight away to restore my faith!!

Offline SWAaron

Glad to see it's still a positive sometimes. She's still on my HL.

Offline redveee

Another one where it's cheaper to have two consecutive hour sessions rather than one two hour session :lol:

Rates       ½ Hour   1 Hour       2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls       120          160               340   -   -   

Offline Fuzzyduck

Another one where it's cheaper to have two consecutive hour sessions rather than one two hour session :lol:

She'd probably say "that's fine" but you have to leave after the first hour and come back half an hour later.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Ummm by my maths........2 x 160 = 320 which is 20 less than 340  :coolgirl:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ummm by my maths........2 x 160 = 320 which is 20 less than 340  :coolgirl:

Errr that was his point.

2 hour rate up to £350 now.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Errr that was his point.

2 hour rate up to £350 now.

:lol: need more coffee in the morning and to read with both eyes open......my bad  :coolgirl:

Offline Fuzzyduck

:lol: need more coffee in the morning and to read with both eyes open......my bad  :coolgirl:

To be fair the maths was spot on :D

Offline dog999

The question is, who the fuck will pay £350 quid for two hours?. Count me out!. :hi:

Offline millbush

The question is, who the fuck will pay £350 quid for two hours?. Count me out!. :hi:

I did but it was for 2 girls.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

2 hours @ £350.00 for an inconsistent service means that I’m out.

A decent enough looking girl but for top dollar, I’d want top service and don’t think that would be guaranteed.