Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Claire Wandsworth  (Read 2143 times)

Milo117

Hi I'm looking for some more info on Claire I can't seem to find a review, I have also read she is not seeing black guys can anyone confirm that is the case.

Thanks gents

Offline Lightining Lord

Hmm I guess you read my topic about the Divas and Beauties of London then?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19528.0

About Amazing Claire not seeing black guys, no now that she working in Wimbledon that not the case anymore. What I was saying before she came back again she was under a profile called Claire EE and in a group full of Romanian girls. In that group all the profile FAQ had the WG stated they do not see black guys.

When I saw that profile of Claire I was confuse since she had no problem to my knowledge seeing black guys. So I e-mailed her and asked and got a reply it was due to her location with the group and was terribly sorry for it.

Now that not a problem anymore since she left that shitty group of Romanian girls and is working I assume with another group that doesn't stop her seeing black guys.

Yes the Romanian group of WG are right to have a preference to who they see, but I don't and didn't like that they can make other follow that preference. I guess they still have a right since they own the place and have house rules but meh.

Wow that was a lot I didn't expect to write too much about this. So OP TL DR version it not a problem anymore and she changed her profile back to Amazing Claire this time it has a . in the middle so it Amazing.Claire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her on Wednesday and it was just like catching up on old times especially taking shoes off first and such.  :D

Hmm reviews here I think there was one but search function is not working for me ATM.

Milo117

Thanks for the info  :dance:

If you saw her on Wednesday better write a review, if you don't wanna talk about it on the forum pm me I'd like to know a bit more about her.

I'm new nervous etc