Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StarNatalia v AmazingVictoria  (Read 4594 times)

Tallboy2

I didn't call you a fluffy......

You big gay twat!
Wrong again
Read your posts Mark!  (and less of the big I'm Tall)

Mark76

Wrong again
Read your posts Mark!  (and less of the big I'm Tall)

Post today at 6.21? That was about the newbie who gets upset when people disagree with him..

You big gay twat!  :D

Tallboy2

Shut up you gay fluffy twat.

Just kidding. Possibly.....  Lol
FFS

Offline stevedave

Now, now gents  :D

I can see both points of view, AV's service has, in my opinion, improved over time (though I was pretty chuffed the first time I met her), but to be fair Mark can only form his opinion from his meetings with her.

Nothing to see here, move along  :lol:

I said this back on page one, but I feel it's still pertinent.

Tallboy2

Not another post from me SD (I promise)
I dont have anything else to say about the matter.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Please fuck me silly.

Oh yeah that's what AVNo1 did. Unlike many who have podged her once or twice maybe even 3 times I've done over a grand with her in the last 12 months. I'll let the mathmeticians amongst you try and work out how many times my cock has been and visited her.

I don't fuck around with any lass. I spend my hard earned fucking good lasses only.

AVNo1 is a member of the "I destroyed MrFF" club and that's well fucking exclusive as the membership can currently can be counted on one hand.

Anyone who thinks she isn't a top of the range podge is entitled to their view.

As I keep saying YMMV and that will always apply even to those lasses who are considered to be the best in town.

redbillygibson

Post today at 6.21? That was about the newbie who gets upset when people disagree with him..

You big gay twat!  :D

I bet your iggle piggle got the shit kicked out of him after your turkey twizzlers last night.

Offline Mountain Goat

Bloody hell, just read this thread and bejesus...
Surely, always a case of YMMV. I posted a review earlier this year about a fairly neutral experience with AVNo1 and was surprised at the supportive comments that review received. Not necessarily agreeing with me but that everyone's tastes and experience differs.

What I will say is that AVNo1 contacted me via PM after I posted the review and offered her apologies etc. Very professional of her and suggests to me that as other have said - she wants to provide a top service.

I plan to return to AVNo1 at some stage next year and try again. I haven't tried StarNat yet as Morley is a bit out of my way so can't comment on one vs another.

We are all different (thank goodness) and all have different likes and dislikes. I prefer curvy girls with no tats, minimal piercings and natural tits - oh and smokers just turn me right off. Each to their own I say but this site does provide a good and honest benchmark.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I bet your iggle piggle got the shit kicked out of him after your turkey twizzlers last night.

Joined this week, fuck all posts and no reviews, and he's already putting your feet under the table and expecting cake and pop.

We don't like newbies that throw their weight around on here before they have EARNED THE RIGHT to do so.

redbillygibson

Joined this week, fuck all posts and no reviews, and he's already putting your feet under the table and expecting cake and pop.

We don't like newbies that throw their weight around on here before they have EARNED THE RIGHT to do so.

Sorry, Grand Master. I didn't realise I had to go through an initiation ceremony. Reviews on there way .....doffs cap...and learns his place. :hi:

Offline Al1245

Cmon guys play nice. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some punts are going for some and bad for others. Hence why everyone has different taste. Doesn't mean one person taste is wrong. Let's all learn how to get along. After all we just some fellas Tryna get laid from time to time

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry, Grand Master. I didn't realise I had to go through an initiation ceremony. Reviews on there way .....doffs cap...and learns his place. :hi:

Fiesty aren't you.  :hi: :hi:

Ha !! Ha !! If I'm gonna be "Grand Master"  :lol: :lol: then you best be a good boy or you can fuck off  :D :D.

So here's how it is...

Damned fucking right there's an initiation ceremony.

You MUST go fuck as many pro$$ies as you are able then tell us all about it.

Simples.  :lol:  :lol:

If your reviews and posts are half as good as your clowning around then I reckon you're my kinda twat.  :D :D

Best go get your pop and cake and stick you feet just a little bit under the table.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:33:20 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:34:18 pm by mrfishyfoo »

redbillygibson

Fiesty aren't you.  :hi: :hi:

Ha !! Ha !! If I'm gonna be "Grand Master"  :lol: :lol: then you best be a good boy or you can fuck off  :D :D.

So here's how it is...

Damned fucking right there's an initiation ceremony.

You MUST go fuck as many pro$$ies as you are able then tell us all about it.

Simples.  :lol:  :lol:

If your reviews and posts are half as good as your clowning around then I reckon you're my kinda twat.  :D :D

Best go get your pop and cake and stick you feet just a little bit under the table.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

First review posted. :yahoo: although a retrospective one. MrFF

Can I rip the sh*t out of cannon fodder like Mark76 now or wait till I'm on 10 reviews ?   :D :D

Mark76

First review posted. :yahoo: although a retrospective one. MrFF

Can I rip the sh*t out of cannon fodder like Mark76 now or wait till I'm on 10 reviews ?   :D :D

Read that review. After trying to give it the billy big bollocks you write about a chubster!

Fail!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:37:31 pm by Mark76 »

Mark76

We are aren't we ??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye. Not the first attention seeking troll. Won't be the last. Wonder if his middle name is Sergei?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Aye. Not the first attention seeking troll. Won't be the last. Wonder if his middle name is Sergei?

Hmmm !!!!

I think you may well be correct.  :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

Well, I've podged AV a few times and always had a blast. I've not seen natalia..... only one way to know for sure... I'll podge her and decide for myself.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've not seen natalia..... only one way to know for sure... I'll podge her and decide for myself.

Ooh "When MrCB met the crazy Latvian"

That review I am looking forwards to reading.  :diablo:

Offline cueball

Ooh "When MrCB met the crazy Latvian"

That review I am looking forwards to reading.  :diablo:

Aye.... it'll be a while away though fishster.

Her location is a trudge for me, I'd need to set a big window up for her.

I've got a plan though.....

Offline mrfishyfoo

redbillygibson

Good one ....well not really. Who am I Sergei for then Mark... ?
That will be an interesting one. No doubt I think I treat good girls different to how MOST on here CLAIM to treat them. A good girl will always get my respect and I'll not use derogatory terms when I review them.
I believe like with any other business transaction if you have a good working relationship with someone you're more than likely to get a better than average service back.

Am I fluffy. yep fluffy as fuck. I can afford to be. I love seeing a good WG and have not had many poor experiences at all. I pride myself in that. I have no need to take a risk and visit unreviewed dodgy profiled girls, just for a ball emptying exercise.

I'm quite content that my first opinion of you was bang on the money. You consistently troll posts, like you did on this one and call me a troll ? I'll try and be a constructive member of this board, post reviews that are real and relevant, and without doubt I won't back off from nasty little wank socks like you.

So Sergei...nah, Troll oh yeah trolling a proper troll, is good therapy.

Offline stevedave

For fucks sake, what's the point in all this arguing and slagging each other off?

We're all here for the same reasons, that is that we fuck girls for money, end of chat. Entering into some kind of pissing contest about who's a Sergei, who's a troll, who's reviewed more lasses etc is basically pointless. This is an anonymous forum, there's no need for anyone to act the hard man, or try to come across as more important.

Fuck girls - review them - have fun. Simple.

Merry Christmas.

Offline Tricks

For fucks sake, what's the point in all this arguing and slagging each other off?

We're all here for the same reasons, that is that we fuck girls for money, end of chat. Entering into some kind of pissing contest about who's a Sergei, who's a troll, who's reviewed more lasses etc is basically pointless. This is an anonymous forum, there's no need for anyone to act the hard man, or try to come across as more important.

Merry Christmas.

Well said :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas.

Number15

Merry Christmas.

What he said.

Merry 'fucking' Christmas!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Merry Christmas.

+me

Well said MrSD.  :hi: :hi:

We will see BUT there is no telling some people.  :dash: :dash:

Merry podging Xmas.  :lol: :lol:

redbillygibson

Merry Christmas.

You know what SteveDave, You are right.

crăciun fericit..........oops Merry Christmas  ;)

Offline cueball

Merry Christmas.

Well said trev

Rocky Maivia

Guys does anyone know if StarNatalia does anal and if it is included in price ?

Offline stevedave

I've not had it with her, but I've not asked. I understand that she does do it occasionally, at her discretion and if the mood takes her, presumably with people she trusts. No idea if it's extra, sorry.

Offline ekul1978

I know I should have probably written a review but just never got round to it.  Will see if I can remember the details properly and write one.  I've seen Starnatalia twice, both were very good experiences.  The second time I told her a list of things that I would like to try, including anal even though she didn't have it listed at the time (she does now).  Agreed but said it wasn't something she does all the time.  Didn't charge any extra and was an incredible sight to behold  :D  Best off just asking her all she can say is no.

Rocky Maivia

I've not had it with her, but I've not asked. I understand that she does do it occasionally, at her discretion and if the mood takes her, presumably with people she trusts. No idea if it's extra, sorry.

Thanks SD I have tried to ring but not got through will arrange and get back.

redbillygibson

A levels at discretion  :thumbsup: