Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: reporting back on private galleries  (Read 1670 times)

Offline suttonporksword

I found a very good looking girl on adult work who only had a single profile photo but several in a private gallery. as I was quite interested in seeing her I thought wise to see the full set and surprise surprise it was a different girl all together. The private pics were obviously her. I think it would be good if we can share this information or even insert actual photos in a thread to out anyone using the same approach

WHBStoke

raylondoner

I tend to keep away from them unless I need a second opinion but I've often been disappointed in that some PG pictures are more bland/tame than the profile pictures.

I always remember one PG title that said something like ''my wet pussy'', which turned out to be a picture of her cat that had just come in from the rain! I suppose she thought it was funny

a10

I found a very good looking girl on adult work who only had a single profile photo but several in a private gallery. as I was quite interested in seeing her I thought wise to see the full set and surprise surprise it was a different girl all together. The private pics were obviously her. I think it would be good if we can share this information or even insert actual photos in a thread to out anyone using the same approach

So, you going to share this information then? Kind of makes it pointless starting a thread if you're not willing to do it yourself  :dash:

Offline suttonporksword

ok its this girl who, in hindsight obviously has a fake profile pic, dont have the pvt photos but its not even close to being the same girl.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

I always remember one PG title that said something like ''my wet pussy'', which turned out to be a picture of her cat that had just come in from the rain! I suppose she thought it was funny

to be fair that is quite funny!!  :)

Redhead Lover

I've been looking through a fair few private galleries of late. I only bother when they've got a ton of pics and they're pretty cheap (either using leftover cash from a webcam session, or freeviews).  I wouldn't bother with the ones selling a dozen pics or so for a fiver or more.

I'd highly recommend Hayley:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

2,000+ pics for 3 credits (over 3 days)

Tons of hardcore/gangbang images in high quality.  Plenty of cocksucking, fucking and facial pics, along with close-up anal and pussy fucking.  There's a few of her with an anal hook in her ass too.

I'll review some more if people find it helpful.

Siadwel

Purely out of academic interest, is there any way of saving pics from a PG?

Not that I'd pay for one or save them myself, you understand.

A friend was asking me. ;)

spkmstr48

My smartphone browser doesn't seem to have any problem saving photos from AW.

Redhead Lover

Purely out of academic interest, is there any way of saving pics from a PG?

Not that I'd pay for one or save them myself, you understand.

A friend was asking me. ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43613.0

Siadwel

Thanks for that. I'll tell him.

Offline con-a-ser

On the old PP a few of us had an hidden place on Yahoo where we used to post pictures & share them among trusted punters

basically those who contributed a fair bit so there we no lurkers just getting the chance of a free snoop

Offline con-a-ser

It is easier to save AW private galleries on some browsers rather than others

As the right click function is disabled on the AW hosting platform

spkmstr48

It is easier to save AW private galleries on some browsers rather than others

As the right click function is disabled on the AW hosting platform

For all AW photos merely holding down finger on photo brings up option to save, and it works, no additional software or add-ons (my browser - an old one)