Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Must Visit List?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline aaron010

Hi all,

I am sort of new to this and have been relying on all the reviews shared here to see recommend SPs.

I hope to be trying random and new SPs in due course but I first wanted to ensure I better understood the market and what the more experienced Punter thought was a good or neutral SP. Because from my point of view getting some action is a positive  :wacko:

Unlike the London thread the E. England thread is a little slower so I was wondering if any of you had recommendations around the Brentwood/ Basildon area? I attempt to punt outside of the region I live but within a distance that I can travel to comfortably.

So far I have met (no links as I am typing on a old school keypad phone on this end)

01. Scarlett in Shenfiled
02. Maria (Massage) in Brentwood
03. Louise (Massage - review pending) in Basildon

I have an AW hotlist and done the profile code search here and it has all been very helpful. So I hope everyone here won’t get upset or annoyed but, just wanted to start a general conversation about SPs that you thought were worth a visit for a newbie to better learn this world.

Thanks all,
A

Offline Naughtyboyuk

My first SP off AW was Hannah Banks...she sometimes tours to Brentwood so keep an eye out for her...I would highly recommend her if you like them hot, slim and with well toned bodies.

You don’t really say what preference you have for SPs...but assuming you want to start with some quality GFE meets then I might also suggest a trip up to Ipswich to see Sexy Niki or maybe pop to Clacton to meet Honeyblond.

Others may have some more recommendations closer to Brentwood, but hope the above helps.

Offline radioman33

Adel in Southend seems like a decent choice,haven’t visited her myself but no negative reviews.

Offline aaron010

Thank you both,

I don’t think I have a type but, do prefer if the SP has a cute to pretty face.

I am not super fussed about body type as I am not in the best of shape either.

I have been thinking I am might try to arrange a visit to Bella English GF for my punt this month. Although she prefers to book duos which makes it quite hard for me to see her (have tired a couple of times already).

I have also been considering a visit to the TPC but, I think this is a little too bold for my taste right now. Maybe once I have gained more miles on my puntometer  :lol:

Offline aaron010

Adel in Southend seems like a decent choice,haven’t visited her myself but no negative reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Yes she does seem like a good shout, thanks RM33

Offline aaron010

My first SP off AW was Hannah Banks...she sometimes tours to Brentwood so keep an eye out for her...I would highly recommend her if you like them hot, slim and with well toned bodies.

You don’t really say what preference you have for SPs...but assuming you want to start with some quality GFE meets then I might also suggest a trip up to Ipswich to see Sexy Niki or maybe pop to Clacton to meet Honeyblond.

Others may have some more recommendations closer to Brentwood, but hope the above helps.

Looks tight (Hannah Banks) - External Link/Members Only

Nice (Honey Blond) - External Link/Members Only

Hell yes (Sexy Niki) External Link/Members Only

Thanks for sharing
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:18:02 pm by aaron010 »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Looks tight (Hannah Banks) - External Link/Members Only

Nice (Honey Blond) - External Link/Members Only

Hell yes (Sexy Niki) External Link/Members Only

Thanks for sharing

I think it’s Hell Yes to them all !!!

Offline fatboy

OP if you mean English GF Belle then I don't think you can go wrong with her.
She does solo as well as duo service.
Uses rented properties and the ones I have been to are modern, safe and clean.
She normally does two days solo and another two days duo in her 4 day stints.

Have seen Adel a few times but not for a while.
Always good service, not sure if she is back yet, must find out.

I always found Lustful Maria a solid punt but she had problems with her location.
Was working from a hotel between Lockdown 1 and 2 which I think she has
started doing again.
Goes under the name of Sweet Ivy now.
Not a stunner but delivered with enthusiasm.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JoeyRamone

External Link/Members Only Lucy in Brentwood was a good punt. Not slim but not a chonka, pretty face, very nice demeanour and good service