Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of this gloryhole in Beds?  (Read 1258 times)

Offline warbz83

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with Ava-Arousal? >>> External Link/Members Only

Considering TOFTT in the future if not...

The pics have won me over.  :cool:

Offline chocolategiver

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with Ava-Arousal? >>> External Link/Members Only

At those prices please be my guest but she does look fit and interesting.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:16:20 pm by Head1 »
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cash drawers

Too far, too expensive for me, but looks lovely, and maybe a great different experience!! But a shame that you cannot see her during the meet, maybe things will change post covid 19 panic.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Band1t

Gloryholes sound great and I’m sure in most cases they are but......it’s a bit like Russian roulette, you don’t know what’s in the chamber.

Offline winkywanky

Gloryholes sound great and I’m sure in most cases they are but......it’s a bit like Russian roulette, you don’t know what’s in the chamber.

In her case she does specifically state on her profile:

Q. How do I know its a Hot Blonde and not a guy?    A. You can look through before we start. You will ONLY see my body and/or hear me talk.

Online Bornslippy

I actually like the sound of this....as long as she don't swap with a bloody alsation or something (after viewing her body)

Offline winkywanky

I actually like the sound of this....as long as she don't swap with a bloody alsation or something (after viewing her body)

Just smear a bit of paté on the end of your cock and you'll get the blowjob of your life.

(A friend told me).

Offline Qnjiijnq

Hi all,

Does anyone know where in beds she is located ?

Offline winkywanky

Does anyone know where in beds she is located ?

Probably on it I should imagine.

Offline bfgent

I just admit I have had a few nice experiences of glory holes, it is tempting but quite a way from me

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just smear a bit of paté on the end of your cock

(A friend told me).

That's always a risk with Anal!
(another friend told me! ;-) ) 

Offline winkywanky

That's always a risk with Anal!
(another friend told me! ;-) )

Anal terrine, now there's a thought  :scare:  :D

Offline happypunt269

I've sent her several AW emails... all are deleted immediately?! Really would love to give a GH ago so anyone know of any (or even better recommend) in Herts or London drop me a line.
 :cool: