Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Someone finally did it... Veronica_69 & Naughty Natt, Chancery Lane - Duo  (Read 6451 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5468944) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bundaskwilz

Disclamier: Natt is not Bi. I would like to stress that i have seen both girls in past separately and asked about duos and they both told me from the start Natt isnt bi. Veronica is and does have some WGs that she does full duos with but one doesnt work anymore and the other is usually only there to fill in.

Date: March 2021

Girls: Veronica - External Link/Members Only
                   Natt - External Link/Members Only

Price: Veronica 1hr/30min + Anal - £250
                   Natt 30 mins - £80

Comms: So the week started well with winning a nice little amount during Cheltenham festival so i thought id treat my self lol. Sent both girls a text asking about availability both replied nice and easy this is where my dick and pocket took over from my mind. i suggested a duo to both of them veronica replied saying that was fine but they could only do 30 mins due to clashes after a little more discussion we found an hour and a half that worked for both us and the plan was to have Natt join us for the last 30 mins. Both girls seemed happy enough and all good to go.

The Meet: Popped one of the old Vs i had left from a lads holiday you might of seen me mention it before (2 down 2 to go) i arrive on time (for once lol) Veronica opens the door, straight in kiss on the cheek hand over the money and into the shower. back in the bedroom veronica reminds me that Natt is aware and will join us when she was done (the moans that came from room later on i could tell the guy was having a blast). i say thats perfect lets get warmed up veronica laughs and says "WARM UP... for an hour"  she grabs her toy kneels between my legs and starts sucking me off as she fucks her dildo on the floor. I'm already thinking about giving her a throatpie and suggest so to her and she says yes that's fine we can sort out the extras after. sweet i get her to stand bend over on the bed in doggy so i can dp her with her toy in a her pussy and me in her ass. now i decide to push my luck a lil further and ask about fisting (on her) she tells me its not in pussy in ass and i say cool lets do that after coz i know im not going to last much longer i move her to the stool that she has up against the cut out to the kitchen and push my cock in her ass again as she plays with clit going to town as im about to cum off with the dom quick wipe and throat pie... total run time is about 20 mins (30 if you include the shower and small talk). now she's bent over on the bed lubing the shit out of my fingers and shes teaching me the technique the next 5 or 10 mins that followed weren't exactly overwhelming but i guess fisting is something i can ticket off my bucket list now. im over 6ft so my hands aren't exactly tiny but she was able to get down to bottom of my thumb not quiet to the wrist but WOW and arse still feels tight lol. now we are recouping and having small chat about her getting her arm in some guys arse in the past lol. small talk over im thinking about going for the full works so i ask about rimming and again shes perfectly happy to she checks im clean and then askes me to get on all fours this is new as the only other time ive had it done my legs have been in the air lol. now im hard with her tounge in my arse bent over like a "bad bitch" (lol something about that position is so emasculating)  and she starts jerking me off  next thing i know in walks Natt with a lil giggle "i didnt know it was happening like this in here id of got ready quicker) quick look at my watch shes ~15 mins early showered and dressed as i requested (stockings and skirt no panties) the guy before me most of been having to much fun lol. so now im super excited and i flip over on my back and she wipes me clean and starts sucking me as veronica is kissing my neck and nips in goes my fingers veronica is super wet now i dont know if its the rimming or seeing Natt ride me like a champ but somethings getting her going she grabs her toy and starts using it as shes watching me a Natt fuck. i think theres a point in Natts mind when shes just determined to cum and doesnt care whats going on around her. this point came pretty quick but im trying to get her to slow down so i can edge i gave up and unloaded in the dom Natt keeps going like she does and cums as well(im saying this might be due to the previous guy failing as shes not bi so i cant see how veronica playing with herself could do anything for her) look at the clock 35 mins left and im thinking i defo bit off more then i can chew thankfully no awkwardness between them (id imagine in a full duo this is where you would get the girls to fuck each other whilst you recoup) we had some small chat i explained about my win on the races they laughed that i was splashing it on them im thinking i can defo squeeze another nut out with veronica giving me come to bed eyes (or what ever the opposite of eye rolling is LOL) and seeing Natts thighs in those stockings i just want to shove my head between them as veronica rides me i make this suggestion but it doesnt last long coz Natts still sensitive and cant handle it so a quick rest as veronica keeps riding and then a reposition so veronica sits on my face and Natt sucks me off. after a few mins veronica making all the right noise and jerking me off into Natts mouth she cums (im pretty sure) on my tongue up she jumps and joins Natt by my feet i try to encourage a lil kiss or touch and its a firm a no they wont even do a double BJ :( but they are willing to take turns. their techniques are so different but both amazing veronica is giving me her word class throat and Natt is playing with my asshole boom there goes number 3 all over them(not much)... look at the watch ~15 mins left lol im tapping out some more small chat about work shifts, covid and sleep patterns then into the shower to have a good scrub down and i can hear whispering but it didnt actually phase me in my mind im thinking if they wanted to bitch about me they'd do it in their own language. as i re-enter the room i grab the money for Natt and hand it to her and as i go to square the remainder with veronica she gives a lil dont worry about it sign from behind Natt (absolutely buzzing). quick glass of water more chit chat a kiss on the cheek and im off back to work.

Would i visit again: only if Natt decided to start being a fan of pussy lol. of course i would and have continued to see them separately though

Offline bedhedred

This is a rare duo toftt.

Veronica and Sexy Ashley have done a lot of duos with those who can't or prefer not to contribute.

Just saying.

Offline bundaskwilz

This is a rare duo toftt.

Veronica and Sexy Ashley have done a lot of duos with those who can't or prefer not to contribute.

Just saying.

oh right i saw ashley recently didnt know she works with veronica sometimes

Offline bedhedred

oh right i saw ashley recently didnt know she works with veronica sometimes

I've not stumped up for the Ver vs Ashley vs me scenario yet.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Sounds like a blast. More paragraphs please next time around. It's hard to read large blocks of text like that. :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

For viewing ease and because of effort OP put into the review  :hi:

"Comms:

So the week started well with winning a nice little amount during Cheltenham festival so i thought id treat my self lol. Sent both girls a text asking about availability both replied nice and easy this is where my dick and pocket took over from my mind.

i suggested a duo to both of them Veronica replied saying that was fine but they could only do 30 mins due to clashes after a little more discussion we found an hour and a half that worked for both us and the plan was to have Natt join us for the last 30 mins. Both girls seemed happy enough and all good to go.

The Meet:

Popped one of the old Vs i had left from a lads holiday you might of seen me mention it before (2 down 2 to go) i arrive on time (for once lol) Veronica opens the door,

Straight in kiss on the cheek hand over the money and into the shower. back in the bedroom Veronica reminds me that Natt is aware and will join us when she was done (the moans that came from room later on i could tell the guy was having a blast). i say thats perfect lets get warmed up Veronica laughs and says "WARM UP... for an hour" 

(The Action:)

She grabs her toy kneels between my legs and starts sucking me off as she fucks her dildo on the floor. I'm already thinking about giving her a throatpie and suggest so to her and she says yes that's fine we can sort out the extras after. sweet i get her to stand bend over on the bed in doggy so i can DP her with her toy in a her pussy and me in her ass. now i decide to push my luck a lil further and ask about Fisting (on her) she tells me its not in pussy in ass and i say cool lets do that after coz i know im not going to last much longer i move her to the stool that she has up against the cut out to the kitchen and push my cock in her ass again as she plays with clit going to town as im about to cum off with the dom quick wipe and throat pie...

Total run time is about 20 mins (30 if you include the shower and small talk).

Now she's bent over on the bed lubing the shit out of my fingers and shes teaching me the technique the next 5 or 10 mins that followed weren't exactly overwhelming but i guess Fisting is something i can ticket off my bucket list now. im over 6ft so my hands aren't exactly tiny but she was able to get down to bottom of my thumb not quiet to the wrist but WOW and arse still feels tight lol. now we are recouping and having small chat about her getting her arm in some guys arse in the past lol.

Small talk over im thinking about going for the full works so i ask about Rimming and again shes perfectly happy to she checks im clean and then askes me to get on all fours this is new as the only other time ive had it done my legs have been in the air lol. now im hard with her tounge in my arse bent over like a "bad bitch" (lol something about that position is so emasculating) and she starts jerking me off 

Next thing i know in walks Natt with a lil giggle "i didnt know it was happening like this in here id of got ready quicker) quick look at my watch shes ~15 mins early showered and dressed as i requested (stockings and skirt no panties) the guy before me most of been having to much fun lol.

So now im super excited and i flip over on my back and she wipes me clean and starts sucking me as Veronica is kissing my neck and nips in goes my fingers Veronica is super wet now i dont know if its the Rimming or seeing Natt ride me like a champ but somethings getting her going she grabs her toy and starts using it as shes watching me a Natt fuck. i think theres a point in Natts mind when shes just determined to cum and doesnt care whats going on around her. this point came pretty quick but im trying to get her to slow down so i can edge i gave up and unloaded in the dom

Natt keeps going like she does and cums as well (im saying this might be due to the previous guy failing as shes not bi so i cant see how veronica playing with herself could do anything for her) look at the clock 35 mins left and im thinking i defo bit off more then i can chew thankfully no awkwardness between them (id imagine in a full duo this is where you would get the girls to fuck each other whilst you recoup) we had some small chat i explained about my win on the races they laughed that i was splashing it on them im thinking i can defo squeeze another nut out with Veronica giving me come to bed eyes (or what ever the opposite of eye rolling is LOL) and seeing Natts thighs in those stockings i just want to shove my head between them

As Veronica rides me i make this suggestion but it doesnt last long coz Natts still sensitive and cant handle it so a quick rest as Veronica keeps riding and then a reposition so Veronica sits on my face and Natt sucks me off. after a few mins Veronica making all the right noise and jerking me off into Natts mouth she cums (im pretty sure) on my tongue up she jumps and joins Natt by my feet i try to encourage a lil kiss or touch and its a firm a no they wont even do a double BJ :( but they are willing to take turns. their techniques are so different but both amazing veronica is giving me her word class throat and Natt is playing with my asshole boom there goes number 3 all over them(not much)... look at the watch ~15 mins left lol im tapping out

(Post Action:)

Some more small chat about work shifts, covid and sleep patterns then into the shower to have a good scrub down and i can hear whispering but it didnt actually phase me in my mind im thinking if they wanted to bitch about me they'd do it in their own language. as i re-enter the room i grab the money for Natt and hand it to her and as i go to square the remainder with Veronica she gives a lil dont worry about it sign from behind Natt (absolutely buzzing). quick glass of water more chit chat a kiss on the cheek and im off back to work.

(Closing Thoughts:)

Would i visit again: only if Natt decided to start being a fan of pussy lol. of course i would and have continued to see them separately though"

Offline bundaskwilz

For viewing ease and because of effort OP put into the review  :hi:

"Comms:

So the week started well with winning a nice little amount during Cheltenham festival so i thought id treat my self lol. Sent both girls a text asking about availability both replied nice and easy this is where my dick and pocket took over from my mind.

i suggested a duo to both of them Veronica replied saying that was fine but they could only do 30 mins due to clashes after a little more discussion we found an hour and a half that worked for both us and the plan was to have Natt join us for the last 30 mins. Both girls seemed happy enough and all good to go.

The Meet:

Popped one of the old Vs i had left from a lads holiday you might of seen me mention it before (2 down 2 to go) i arrive on time (for once lol) Veronica opens the door,

Straight in kiss on the cheek hand over the money and into the shower. back in the bedroom Veronica reminds me that Natt is aware and will join us when she was done (the moans that came from room later on i could tell the guy was having a blast). i say thats perfect lets get warmed up Veronica laughs and says "WARM UP... for an hour" 

(The Action:)

She grabs her toy kneels between my legs and starts sucking me off as she fucks her dildo on the floor. I'm already thinking about giving her a throatpie and suggest so to her and she says yes that's fine we can sort out the extras after. sweet i get her to stand bend over on the bed in doggy so i can DP her with her toy in a her pussy and me in her ass. now i decide to push my luck a lil further and ask about Fisting (on her) she tells me its not in pussy in ass and i say cool lets do that after coz i know im not going to last much longer i move her to the stool that she has up against the cut out to the kitchen and push my cock in her ass again as she plays with clit going to town as im about to cum off with the dom quick wipe and throat pie...

Total run time is about 20 mins (30 if you include the shower and small talk).

Now she's bent over on the bed lubing the shit out of my fingers and shes teaching me the technique the next 5 or 10 mins that followed weren't exactly overwhelming but i guess Fisting is something i can ticket off my bucket list now. im over 6ft so my hands aren't exactly tiny but she was able to get down to bottom of my thumb not quiet to the wrist but WOW and arse still feels tight lol. now we are recouping and having small chat about her getting her arm in some guys arse in the past lol.

Small talk over im thinking about going for the full works so i ask about Rimming and again shes perfectly happy to she checks im clean and then askes me to get on all fours this is new as the only other time ive had it done my legs have been in the air lol. now im hard with her tounge in my arse bent over like a "bad bitch" (lol something about that position is so emasculating) and she starts jerking me off 

Next thing i know in walks Natt with a lil giggle "i didnt know it was happening like this in here id of got ready quicker) quick look at my watch shes ~15 mins early showered and dressed as i requested (stockings and skirt no panties) the guy before me most of been having to much fun lol.

So now im super excited and i flip over on my back and she wipes me clean and starts sucking me as Veronica is kissing my neck and nips in goes my fingers Veronica is super wet now i dont know if its the Rimming or seeing Natt ride me like a champ but somethings getting her going she grabs her toy and starts using it as shes watching me a Natt fuck. i think theres a point in Natts mind when shes just determined to cum and doesnt care whats going on around her. this point came pretty quick but im trying to get her to slow down so i can edge i gave up and unloaded in the dom

Natt keeps going like she does and cums as well (im saying this might be due to the previous guy failing as shes not bi so i cant see how veronica playing with herself could do anything for her) look at the clock 35 mins left and im thinking i defo bit off more then i can chew thankfully no awkwardness between them (id imagine in a full duo this is where you would get the girls to fuck each other whilst you recoup) we had some small chat i explained about my win on the races they laughed that i was splashing it on them im thinking i can defo squeeze another nut out with Veronica giving me come to bed eyes (or what ever the opposite of eye rolling is LOL) and seeing Natts thighs in those stockings i just want to shove my head between them

As Veronica rides me i make this suggestion but it doesnt last long coz Natts still sensitive and cant handle it so a quick rest as Veronica keeps riding and then a reposition so Veronica sits on my face and Natt sucks me off. after a few mins Veronica making all the right noise and jerking me off into Natts mouth she cums (im pretty sure) on my tongue up she jumps and joins Natt by my feet i try to encourage a lil kiss or touch and its a firm a no they wont even do a double BJ :( but they are willing to take turns. their techniques are so different but both amazing veronica is giving me her word class throat and Natt is playing with my asshole boom there goes number 3 all over them(not much)... look at the watch ~15 mins left lol im tapping out

(Post Action:)

Some more small chat about work shifts, covid and sleep patterns then into the shower to have a good scrub down and i can hear whispering but it didnt actually phase me in my mind im thinking if they wanted to bitch about me they'd do it in their own language. as i re-enter the room i grab the money for Natt and hand it to her and as i go to square the remainder with Veronica she gives a lil dont worry about it sign from behind Natt (absolutely buzzing). quick glass of water more chit chat a kiss on the cheek and im off back to work.

(Closing Thoughts:)

Would i visit again: only if Natt decided to start being a fan of pussy lol. of course i would and have continued to see them separately though"

cheers mate... is it worth editing my original post to match this ?

Offline pepsicolaboy

cheers mate... is it worth editing my original post to match this ?

I think too much time has passed, so you won't be able to, just bear in mind for your next review.

Thanks for your review, Veronica sounds in top form.

Offline Shadow314

Nice review OP!  Didn't think anal fisting would be preferred to pussy, but suppose it is Veronica.