Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Polish Brunette Recommendations  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Spamhead75

Hi guys,  would any of you have a recommendation for a petite Polish SP, preferably brunette, late 20s/30s (and busty if possible :) ) in or around London.? Budget is up to 200ph. Thanks

Offline Jackson4

Hi guys,  would any of you have a recommendation for a petite Polish SP, preferably brunette, late 20s/30s (and busty if possible :) ) in or around London.? Budget is up to 200ph. Thanks

Ditto request

Offline Billy no mates

How important is the ‘Polish’ part of the request ?

Offline Spamhead75

Not a showstopper, EE is all good :)

Offline Billy no mates

I enjoyed my time with Pretty little girl (see my recent review). She’s Lithuanian, but been living here many years and English is perfect.

Read carefully all the reviews as she has had a negative or two, more recently.

Based on my experience I would definitely recommend her.

Offline whoya.kiddin

My favorite provider of all time, Massuse Nicol, perfectly matches your description but unfortunately has long since ceased trading to my knowledge.

Offline Spamhead75

I enjoyed my time with Pretty little girl (see my recent review). She’s Lithuanian, but been living here many years and English is perfect.

Read carefully all the reviews as she has had a negative or two, more recently.

Based on my experience I would definitely recommend her.

Thanks I have hotlisted as a possible

Offline Spamhead75

My favorite provider of all time, Massuse Nicol, perfectly matches your description but unfortunately has long since ceased trading to my knowledge.

Mate she is perfect,  saw the pics in a review.  I was around back then,  how did I miss her!

Offline pantywetter

Also love Polish girls.  Have never had a bad punt.  Any others active in the scene right now?  I’ll even take a blonde if OP isn’t interested !

Offline Billy no mates

If we are talking all time favourite, then that award goes to Blueberry girl, fuck me, what a dirty little bitch.

I really need/want to see her again, but her working pattern (like most people throughout covid) is now more tricky for arranging stuff. I really fancy some time with her again now, thanks OP for starting this thread.

Offline Billy no mates

If we are talking all time favourite, then that award goes to Blueberry girl, fuck me, what a dirty little bitch.

I really need/want to see her again, but her working pattern (like most people throughout covid) is now more tricky for arranging stuff. I really fancy some time with her again now, thanks OP for starting this thread.

I literally contacted her but she isn’t working till July, fuck !!!

Offline Spamhead75

Blueberry girl has been in and out of my hotlist, got some services I like the sound of so definitely a possibility

Offline Yankee41

Veronica69 fits the op request.

Offline Billy no mates

Blueberry girl has been in and out of my hotlist, got some services I like the sound of so definitely a possibility

To be fair she wouldn’t meet your size/shape request.

Offline Spamhead75

To be fair she wouldn’t meet your size/shape request.
But she is dirty so I could let that pass! 

Offline pantywetter

She has a hairy bush though yes?  Haven’t seen one for 20 years and don’t think I could do it!

Sounds great apart from that!

Offline Nickoname1

Yeah agree. I saw her once (and reviewed) in chain hotel near Old Street. Wish I'd visited more often.

Offline Bandasun

Naughty Tiff fits the bill: definitely Polish, petite and brunette. She only does outcalls. I saw her way back before Lockdown 1 (and couldn't review on here). She's fun, GND looks, good body and does everything you expect with enthusiasm and good grace.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online PLeisure

Naughty Tiff fits the bill: definitely Polish, petite and brunette. She only does outcalls. I saw her way back before Lockdown 1 (and couldn't review on here). She's fun, GND looks, good body and does everything you expect with enthusiasm and good grace.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Shame you couldn't review. Her only report on UKP - Jan '20 - was a resounding Neg; click on the link below.

Offline Bandasun

Shame you couldn't review. Her only report on UKP - Jan '20 - was a resounding Neg; click on the link below.

Thanks for the link PL. I can't write a proper review now (and my memory isn't good enough to remember the details), however:

- I was staying at a hotel in the west of London. I recall she said this was convenient for her. Might have had K in the name.
- She was on time, attractive in a GND way. Chatty and engaging.
- I got a lot of her life story, particularly the part about her violent and abuse former partner (who put her in hospital and landed himself in jail). I don't know if it's just me, but girls seem inclined to unload their life stories on me. It wasn't timewasting. I must have a sympathetic (or just pathetic) face. I did get the impression that this horrible experience had scarred her very deeply.

It wasn't a 'I'm blown away'-type meeting, but I enjoyed it. I'd seen the somewhat 'quirky' Holly D'Amour in the same hotel a few months before: very different person, very different experience. Not remotely Polish.

Offline Spamhead75

Thanks bandasun,  looks promising but lack of UKP reviews is a bit of a red flag