Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Evie  (Read 1479 times)

Offline ENAHFIVE

Anybody got any knowledge of English-Evie. Not to be confused with English Evie (Kingston) reviewed elsewhere on here?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TheJoker147

Wow, minimum 3 hours at £400. That's certainly quite the commitment. Plus she's asking for a 25% deposit. Out of my budget for sure, and probably many other punters too!

Offline ENAHFIVE

It is not an everyday expense sort of a birthday treat so pushing the boat out and been a long while since I have had the opportunity. Not a question about budget but whether she is as she says really

Offline Illya Kurakin

It is not an everyday expense sort of a birthday treat so pushing the boat out and been a long while since I have had the opportunity. Not a question about budget but whether she is as she says really
I had a dialogue with her well over a year ago (before 1st lockdown and she sounded legit. Certainly English but more part-time?) but we did not meet.

Offline brian1123

If SP are going to charge £400 for a meeting then I would at least expect them to post some decent and realistic pictures of what they look like otherwise it's too much of a risk that they look nothing like those pictures or that they are many years old. 

Offline Matsuri

Other threads on here suggest that deposits are to be viewed with extreme caution. They are often scams?

Offline Arminia1975

I am currently in a dialogue with her trying to get a date arranged. So far so good and will report if successful or not by mid of June...

Offline Nicknickson

Thinking about meeting with Evie for a date and fun. Did you get to see her?