Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt and Veronica in Chancery Lane - separate meetings  (Read 1813 times)

81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5468944) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
186 review(s) for Veronica69_a (165 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Online Moorg

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I met Natt who has several reviews so I will be brief. Fantastic owo! Great technique with a bit of spitting which is very pleasant. £120 for the hour and her blowjob was practically non stop. Mixed up,with some lovely light French kissing it was superb.  As she came up for such a kiss I pressed her magnificent boobs around my cock for a nice tit wank.  I didn't need sex that day so straddled her and she wanked me off onto het tummy and chest.  Absolutely superb 10/10.

2 weeks later a return to the same leather lane flat to meet Veronica. Very similar experience with a long standing blowjob in front  of her mirror, followed by me being seated on a sofa and the lovely Veronica knelt in front of me. Superb. This time I went for sex, and Veronica sat on top of me.  My first time to realise her enhanced boobs which look great but do feel heavily bolted. Great technique from Veronica in cowgirl and then I suddenly got a bo whiff, maybe just a missed deodorant day but it got me. I switched to doggy for a lovely finish.  Tiny bit disappointed at that moment, but boy oh boy the oral is exceptional.

I hope to see Natt again soon and probably try Veronica again too.

Offline Tomi91

I want to meet them for a duo in 2021. 2 Blowjob queen and one cock.

Online Moorg

A very sensible resolution! I might try that too.

Offline bedhedred

Bloody hell. I thought for a second this was the first claimed duo.

I think not though.

Online Dark_Gable

Moorg-This should really be two separate reviews. It works better for indexing and prevents confusion :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be of one SP unless it's a duo or party etc.

Offline Yankee41

I dont think we will see a duo out of these two.  Natt isnt really into girls and veronica likes her girls to be more like subs that she can have some fun with.  I have had several duos with veronica and she has her preferences for what she wants in a third.  Natt i see solo.  My sanity is truely tested in that flat knowing the other is in the next room.  I may try a double booking so i can go from one to the other through out the meeting.  I think that would be interesting.

Great reviews though op. 

Online Moorg

I apologise for the single post, should have been separate reviews. Rookie error.

Offline bundaskwilz

I dont think we will see a duo out of these two.  Natt isnt really into girls and veronica likes her girls to be more like subs that she can have some fun with.  I have had several duos with veronica and she has her preferences for what she wants in a third.  Natt i see solo.  My sanity is truely tested in that flat knowing the other is in the next room.  I may try a double booking so i can go from one to the other through out the meeting.  I think that would be interesting.

Great reviews though op.

i beg to differ bro :p
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312033.0