Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Milf Brooke, Leeds  (Read 2973 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7303041) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Jomoore

I saw this one first on VS:

External Link/Members Only

and more or less dismissed it as probably too good to be true for the price, but then saw it on AW:

External Link/Members Only

plus noted a couple of reports on here.  This set me wondering as one was glowing the other negative.  But if the pix were accurate she was good looking with an ideal body type for me, so I decided to go for it.

Comms were fast and efficient, and led me on the day to a place Leeds punters are clearly familiar with, a pile of scaffolding off Wellington St.  I rarely punt in Leeds because I'm from here, and always concerned that there's a family member or colleague about to pop up.  As mentioned in the other threads, parking is dire so I chose public transport which was quicker and cheaper than parking.

Text directions led me through a button box controlled door, was buzzed in and arrived at the flat.  Knocked and was let in.  All efficient.

Brooke was behind the door and greeted me in a very friendly and quite loud manner, but was smiley and set me at ease straight away.  Not much need for a description as she's exactly as depicted, even wearing the same maroon coloured thing she has on in the pix. She's no more than size 6, about 5' 5'' and her age is probably about accurate. Based on some of the (rather unkind) comments I'd read I was on the alert for signs of drug use or weird behaviour, but there were none.  She is indeed very skinny, with a very handsome face that could have been stunning 10 or 15 years ago.  Only downside was that she could have taken better care of her teeth over the years, but that was it.  Handed over £70 for 30 mins.

A bit of light kissing and she was straight into owo, which was so good I seriously thought of just laying there and let it happen, but as we were only ten minutes in I decided to pause, cover up and go for a session of gymnastics before returning for an owo/cim finish, which I hadn't discussed with her but felt it was defo on the cards.

So into mish first, and remarked to myself how tight she felt, and nicely lubed up, which might even have been natural.  Changed position a couple of times and this was so good as well that I eventually just flipped her back to mish and came in the bag.   Had a cuddle and a no-rush chat during clean-up and dressing, during which she was very (probably too much) forthcoming about her private life.  I had been offered a shower both before and after but didn't need either.  So I returned to the street after the full 30 mins and was quite happy.  I found her likeable, if a bit over talkative, attractive and excellent at her job, and wouldn't hesitate to return.

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks OP, she looks attractive but does she have any tits?

Offline Jomoore

Thanks OP, she looks attractive but does she have any tits?

No, but on her ultra slim frame that doesn't look out of place.

Offline Teschner04

Thanks for the review! Could you maybe elaborate on the teeth thing?

Offline Jomoore

Thanks for the review! Could you maybe elaborate on the teeth thing?

Well I don't like to be unkind, but it's clear that she hasn't been to the dentist for quite a long time and you can tell! Whether that has been compounded by being a smoker I don't know, there were no hints of smoking smell during my visit.  I guess the teeth thing is something that may have put me off years ago, but in this game you develop a slightly thicker skin.