Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha geordie lass  (Read 4802 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5837921) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Davey677

So after leaving oliviaR without popping my load I found myself still horny as hell so had a look on AW to see if any green lights were on near the city centre and found Sasha. Quick text fired off and I was on my way to her apartment, 30 mins for £60.

Arrived and parked up and was given apartment number. Buzzed and let straight in. Now this is where I really considered walking as she’s definitely not the 34 years old stated, closer to 50 I’d say, however pleasant enough looking wise for her age and after not popping my lot with Olivia, was determined to sow my seed somewhere!

Into the bedroom and she’s not massively keen on kissing I would say so she started off with some owo. Decent technique albeit a little toothy for me. Returned the favour and she was clean and fresh before on with the Mac and into mish. This is where it was all ruined for me really, the second my cock was in the moans and screams of how good I am and how much she’s cumming was just way over the top, and very off putting in my opinion, so much so the little fella started to lose it a second time on me! It was just too much, no one on the planet could be as good as she makes out! So after losing wood again I asked if we could go back to oral which she obliged no problem however I was never gonna cum in a million year with those teeth scraping down my shaft so asked if she would just wank me off into her mouth, only to be told she doesn’t do cim! Why the fuck put it on your profile then! Anyway finished with a hand job and off I went. Not great at all really

Offline datwabbit

What a terrible day!

Thanks for the review. There's a few building up a negative rep.

Offline Punterperson1971

Unlucky in both of your last reviews mate I looked at one yesterday advertising 15 minute sessions then she says oh I don’t do them,why oh why do they putting them on their fucking profiles then :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
There’s been a few of these since lockdown not doing what they put on their profiles,just to get you through the door.
Anyway good luck and hope your next review is a green.

Offline Lingus10

Sorry to hear 2 bad consecutive punts - will you try 3rd time lucky?

Offline Davey677

Sorry to hear 2 bad consecutive punts - will you try 3rd time lucky?

Oh there’ll definitely be a third, probably tomorrow, haha, just looking now funny enough. Thing is I didn’t not enjoy my time with OliviaR, had it been a 30 min it would have been great, apart from the other punter arriving same time, which can be an honest mistake in fairness so I’m still thinking my negative to her could be a bit harsh really and I never got rushed out either, I left coz it felt obvious nothing else was gonna take place, however I feel I got totally conned with this one, haha. All part of this game I suppose though

Offline MME

Thanks for posting mate.

Im now looking for my next punt to try and take my mind off that last one. Hopefully we’ll both get a bit better luck..!

Offline silent808

You know, I think I've had a string of 3 bad punts before to the extent that I told myself I was gonna quit punting.
The very next punt turned out to be one of the best ever.
Sometimes you just have to write some of the bad ones off as lessons learned etc. Hope you have better luck with your next punt

Offline bbanks

Sometimes it’s better to stay home and knock one out I suppose  :unknown:

Offline Davey677

You know, I think I've had a string of 3 bad punts before to the extent that I told myself I was gonna quit punting.
The very next punt turned out to be one of the best ever.
Sometimes you just have to write some of the bad ones off as lessons learned etc. Hope you have better luck with your next punt

You’ve gotta have the bad ones too pal, it’s all part of the game, makes you appreciate the good ones more when they come along anyway

Offline Davey677

Looks to be on premiums books now, down as 34 too! That’s clearly a lie

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 04:53:28 am by Davey677 »

Offline Mansell

Looks to be on premiums books now, down as 34 too! That’s clearly a lie

External Link/Members Only
Well spotted. I really hate how difficult it is to keep track of the Agency girls, so easy for them to pop up with new pics yet be someone whose previous history then doesn't show, especially if they swap Agency. Not aimed particularly at this girl, more a general comment.