Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina Thai Newcastle  (Read 2184 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5110119) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Addicted65

External Link/Members Only

Had a 30 minute incall with Christina for £70 as advertised

Phone number is on her aw page and arrangements were quickly made by text.

Apartment was in the city centre close to the railway station. Simply furnished short term rental place but    Fit for purpose. Felt safe and discreet with both on street parking and car parks close by.

Christina is as her pics. Slim size 6 with pert tits and large dark brown nipples.

Started with a back back massage with plenty of ball and arse tickling with a some prostate massage thrown in. If you are after a proper massage Christina is probably not your girl, but it was relaxing and sensual.

Onto my back and Christina started with owo an again a finger up the arse. She had a great oral technique. And the prostate massage added to the pleasure.

It was then on with the condom and some cowgirl. However the oral was that good it was off with the Mac and back to owo with yet more prostate massage. Plenty of hands free oral and ball sucking.

Told her I was about to cum and she just kept on sucking taking my load in her mouth. Which she later discreetly spat in a tissue before going back down and continuing to suck.

Was offered a shower before and after which I took advantage of.

She is only here for a month but worth a visit. I may go back for an hour before she goes as I think she has more to offer . Was there for about 40 minutes including the shower.

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the review , she looks fit as fuck,  really tempted to try this one
 :thumbsup:

Offline Addicted65

Best bj I have had off a Thai girl in a while. Not that I have been punting much of late.

Apologies if I have missed some detail. Was doing the review on my phone and got interrupted so posted without checking in case I lost it all.

Attractive, friendly and worth a visit. Her English isn’t great tho

Offline Dabbler07

Thanks for your review. Sounds like you had a good time and she looks very fit, not sure in the price
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.

Offline maxxblue

I may go back for an hour before she goes as I think she has more to offer

What do you think she offers over and above what you already experienced, Addicted65?

Offline Addicted65

I just think there is more fun to be had. The first booking was only for 30 minutes and after some cowgirl
I decided to finish with owo and cim. May go back for an hour for a bit more shagging and report back.

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review! Sounds like someone for the hit list!

Offline 3rdManIn

And according to her profile, A levels included in the price.

Offline enitram

Her profile caught my attention a while back, amazing body !! But what put me off was her verification pic...she honestly looks like she's crying at the very thought of having this picture taken. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Offline Saleboy

Her profile caught my attention a while back, amazing body !! But what put me off was her verification pic...she honestly looks like she's crying at the very thought of having this picture taken. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Her verification picture is now hidden in AW  :unknown:

Offline enitram

If you do a search with her AW number on here you can see it  ;)

Offline Saleboy

Ahhh seen it now. Yes it looks a bit like a police mug shot but at least she clearly is the same lass!!