Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa - allure - Gateshead  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Booking 45 mins at £80 on Gateshead quayside, all arranged through allure quickly and effortlessly.

Arrived at the time and I have to say first impressions were very good, lovely looking girl dressed in a little black number looking very sexy, a little bigger than her photos on allure website but still a fantastic body. Paperwork out the way, I jumped in the shower as had just been in a long meeting at work.

Came out the shower and was met with some fantastic dfk, plenty tongue and really passionate. Had a quick chat of dos and donts, no owo, or cim on offer which was a bit disappointing as had been told by allure on the phone it would be, but never mind, wasn’t going to let that ruin the punt. So onto ow and pippas technique is fantastic, really swallowed my whole cock and loads of eye contact which I love. She then moved around to a 69 so I could taste that pussy of hers while she sucked me off. Now this is where my neutral comes from, after lapping up her pussy for a time, I decided to slip a finger in and found there to be a tampon already there, now I’m thinking I wouldn’t have stuck my tongue there if I’d known it was the time of the monthly’s so I quickly moved us onto the main event. Sex was good, few different positions till I filled the bag.  pippa is enthusiastic if a little too much with some of the noises, I wish I was that good to be honest. Quick clean up then pippa started to get dressed which I normally take as my cue to be on my way but after I’d left realised I’d only had 25 mins of my 45.

All in all, she’s a lovely looking girl and easy to get on with, but the tampon situation has definitely put me off a return visit

Offline OscarC

:vomit:

How the hell did you manage to fuck her with a tampon up there? Or did she remove it first?  Would be a massive red negative for me if this happened, especially with being short changed on the time as well.

Sounds like her standards are slipping from when I used to see her a few years ago.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:29:22 pm by OscarC »

Offline johnny34

Would have been a negative from me & she seems to change her services offered, surprised the agency told you owo/cim would be available.

Offline Uniformad

That's piss poor a tampon up her and it would of been a negative all day from me, also the agency starting owo is ok and then refused it I'd of been pissed with this.

Offline Avg_Joe

i'd have walked and then complained
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

That's piss poor a tampon up her and it would of been a negative all day from me, also the agency starting owo is ok and then refused it I'd of been pissed with this.

It’s been we’ll known from previous reviews and Pippa herself on UKE that she no longer does OWO.

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Sure it was a tampon and not a contraceptive sponge? Might want to get in touch with agency -really good atsorting out any complaints