Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olívia Edinburgh  (Read 2606 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5980367) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £130.  Prices have risen for Glasgow!  :wacko:

Seems they're all through there now.  :(

Very nearly a negative due to the girls "secretary".

Straight forward comms via text. 

Arrived just beside the old hospital at Spring gardens in a relatively new flat which had a fairly run down bathroom considering its age.

Was told she'd be a moment and I was fucked around for almost half an hour.  The secretary called me and was frankly rather rude but I still decided to go ahead, as i had fuck all better to do anyway. 

Again left standing in the stair outside the door for 5 minutes for some reason, then finally let in. She's the girl in the pictures but isn't 24.  Late 20's at best, probably early 30's. 

Prepared then down to business.  Nice body and good fake tits. OWo was frankly terrible and very brief. She was a good fuck however and very friendly.  Wee bit of dfk but not much.  No massage between
ROUNDS
but an enthusiastic fuck, once more.  Nice girl but should improve in several areas and fire her fucking secretary who I could easily mark down as making this punt a negative. 

However, shot my load twice and the girl herself, wasn't bad so I'll say a neutral for her and a negative for the fucking cunt on the phone, who must be costing her business.

Doubt I'd return and definitely not at £150.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:15:13 pm by Matrix »

Offline Anndyy

Glad I didn't have to put up with a secretary, would put me off returning.
I'm not that confident about her age now that you said it.
Attractive anyways, but maybe not 24. Had a lot of make up on and I still wouldn't give her more than 30.
Not sure if I'd go back at new prices.

Offline bushman

There are a few Brazilians doing the rounds at the moment. Some of them seem fit as fuck.

Offline Matrix

Glad I didn't have to put up with a secretary, would put me off returning.
I'm not that confident about her age now that you said it.
Attractive anyways, but maybe not 24. Had a lot of make up on and I still wouldn't give her more than 30.
Not sure if I'd go back at new prices.

She's doing the comms. You got lucky.