Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shylet - Motherwell  (Read 3553 times)

14 review(s) for Shylet (6 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Weebaws

External Link/Members Only
She is also on VS under the name Natlygg or something similar but I cant find it.

This was a meet in Motherwell earlier this month. Tidy enough flat, went in, asked me to wash my hands then undressed and onto bed.
Cost £30 for 15 minutes, she seems to be here fairly regularly but travels about and looks to be in Stockport now.

The pictures all show a black woman with huge tits, so for £30 where can it go wrong?

1st, the pictures aren't her, she is black and has big tits but a belly which is even bigger. That didnt bother me too much but as soon as we started I went to have a feel of her tits and she told me not to. Then she sat side on with her arm across her tits so I could barely see them never mind touch them.
I tried to initiate a bit of conversation but she wasnt interested. I know it was a 15 min meet but as I just wanted a feel of her tits and a bj then we were hardly pushed for time. Sex is on offer even in the quickie meet but I just wanted bj.

The covered bj was actually ok and after sucking for a few minutes she finished me by hand while doing a little dirty talk.

A tissue (no wipes), dressed and out the door. I could hear her talking to someone as she closed the door behind me and on my way back to the car I passed an obvious punter with phone out and head down coming towards me which might explain why she wanted me out so quickly.

Anyway, pros are that the covered bj and dirty talk was quite enjoyable and the punt only cost £30. The main con is that the whole reason for seeing her was the ridiculously huge tits which seem to be bizarrely completely off limits.

At least it was only £30 but I won't be going for a return visit.

Offline 1980Tam

This WG has a poor reputation , Im still suprised anybody books her .