Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia (vivastreet) - Aberdeen  (Read 1278 times)

Offline mattmugwump

External Link/Members Only

When I looked at the advert I was 100% sure that the girl was not going to be the one in the pictures, no matter what it said in the body of the advert but being my plan A B C and the only one that answered I was wiling to take a gamble on it being an average looking EE girl and for that reason opted for 15 mins for 40 quid.

Comms was good, she speaks good English so no issues there.
Was given an address on Rose Street, much like BigSteve69's review of Karina... so I called when on other side of road from address, and was told where flat was (same building as him but maybe not same flat).

Door opened and the girl is there in front of me was not the girl in the pics (obviously) but was very cute, about mid-20s, 5ft 7ish, size 8 with a smallish belly and probably a C cup. She was wearing red lingerie under the dressing gown. Not unattractive at all and could have been a lot worse. She was really chatty and smiley and stayed in the room while I undressed to talk to me so felt instantly at ease in the room, which was clean.

Clothes off both of us we got onto the bed, straight on with a blue johnny and started OW... nice technique, no feeling that she was trying to rush me to a quick finish and felt more like a warm up. The rubber did feel slightly on the thick side and it's kinda funny/off-putting to look down at your peep in a blue raincoat! During the BJ I felt down to her pussy, she's got quite pronounced lips and was pretty wet... she did say not inside but ok to rub away :thumbsup:

After a while she asked if I wanted to move onto sex... obviously said yes, she lubed herself up (just a little bit) and we did it for a while in cowgirl. She was enthusiastic and happy to let me go as deep as I could. After some time banging away she jumped off and offered my doggy style, wasn't going to turn that down as she's got a lovely arse and nice tattoo between her shoulders. All that excitement led to the inevitable happening, usual clean up with a wet wipe... still chatty and smiling away as I cleaned up then dressed. Wee peck on the cheek as I went out the door.

Now previously I've given a clear B&S a positive review as I knew the pics were not real same as this one, but this time it's going to be a neutral. My reason is that unlike the last time, when I was pleasantly surprised with what I got from a pretty sketchy advert, this time I got what I expected girl and service-wise... it's more a neutral as I wish she'd have put her own pics up, if she had I would have still booked and this would be a positive. Hopefully some of the SPs read reviews like this and put up a real pic!

Would I go and see her again?
Yes I would as I liked her and enjoyed the service, it's just a shame about the pics and the claim they are real.

Offline pipi sweet

Could you describe the girl? I’m tempted to see her

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

When I looked at the advert I was 100% sure that the girl was not going to be the one in the pictures, no matter what it said in the body of the advert but being my plan A B C and the only one that answered I was wiling to take a gamble on it being an average looking EE girl and for that reason opted for 15 mins for 40 quid.

Comms was good, she speaks good English so no issues there.
Was given an address on Rose Street, much like BigSteve69's review of Karina... so I called when on other side of road from address, and was told where flat was (same building as him but maybe not same flat).

Door opened and the girl is there in front of me was not the girl in the pics (obviously) but was very cute, about mid-20s, 5ft 7ish, size 8 with a smallish belly and probably a C cup. She was wearing red lingerie under the dressing gown. Not unattractive at all and could have been a lot worse. She was really chatty and smiley and stayed in the room while I undressed to talk to me so felt instantly at ease in the room, which was clean.

Clothes off both of us we got onto the bed, straight on with a blue johnny and started OW... nice technique, no feeling that she was trying to rush me to a quick finish and felt more like a warm up. The rubber did feel slightly on the thick side and it's kinda funny/off-putting to look down at your peep in a blue raincoat! During the BJ I felt down to her pussy, she's got quite pronounced lips and was pretty wet... she did say not inside but ok to rub away :thumbsup:

After a while she asked if I wanted to move onto sex... obviously said yes, she lubed herself up (just a little bit) and we did it for a while in cowgirl. She was enthusiastic and happy to let me go as deep as I could. After some time banging away she jumped off and offered my doggy style, wasn't going to turn that down as she's got a lovely arse and nice tattoo between her shoulders. All that excitement led to the inevitable happening, usual clean up with a wet wipe... still chatty and smiling away as I cleaned up then dressed. Wee peck on the cheek as I went out the door.

Now previously I've given a clear B&S a positive review as I knew the pics were not real same as this one, but this time it's going to be a neutral. My reason is that unlike the last time, when I was pleasantly surprised with what I got from a pretty sketchy advert, this time I got what I expected girl and service-wise... it's more a neutral as I wish she'd have put her own pics up, if she had I would have still booked and this would be a positive. Hopefully some of the SPs read reviews like this and put up a real pic!

Would I go and see her again?
Yes I would as I liked her and enjoyed the service, it's just a shame about the pics and the claim they are real.
What is the point in making bookings, Half expecting a B&S, and further still, reviewing the cunts...

Some may disagree on here, but a B&S to me should be a Neg, as the next punter could get the "original" one in the pics or just one in a long line of randoms...Helps no one! :wacko: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 12:12:18 am by Clattypats »

Offline mattmugwump

What is the point in making bookings, Half expecting a B&S, and further still, reviewing the cunts...

Some may disagree on here, but a B&S to me should be a Neg, as the next punter could get the "original" one in the pics or just one in a long line of randoms...Helps no one! :wacko: :wackogirl:

I understand your point of view and you might be right with the next girl being a different one but I'm just reviewing my experience of the girl at the time I visited, it was in the last week so may still be the same one.

I totally agree that if it's a B&S and you are faced with a stinking, 56 year old size 22 when the ad has pics of a 22 year old size 8 then it's a clear Neg but the girl was a close approximation to the girl in the pics so I didn't feel totally conned.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:17:20 am by mattmugwump »

Offline mattmugwump

Could you describe the girl? I’m tempted to see her

To expand on the original description she was a brunette with slightly tanned skin, size 8 with a slight belly, and her tits were not fake. I would say mid 20's but she could be closer to 28 than 22.