Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Samantha 777 - Edinburgh  (Read 4485 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual Samantha 777 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half hour - £70 (£10 increase from pre-lockdown prices)

I have visited Sam a number of times over the last three or four years and have always had a very enjoyable time. I know there has been a lot of discussion on here about her appearance and it's fair to say that I have never found her particularly facially attractive, however, I do like a petite woman and it was always the top quality sex that won me over. When she started working after lockdown, I was keen to see her again.

Arrangements, as always, were easily made by AW message and text. She has moved since I last saw her and is now in a nice, spacious flat with a large living area and a bedroom with a large comfy bed. She is only about 10 minutes walk from the West End. She greeted me, as usual, dressed in skimpy black lingerie and with her hair tied firmly back (Not the most attractive look for her it has to be said).

She immediately sat me down offered me a drink and started chatting and it was at this point that I noticed there was something slightly wrong. She rambled on for ages about her family, her lifestyle, her financial situation, her son, her future etc. non-stop. At times it was difficult to get a word in edgeways although she didn't seem to notice. Her eyes were all over the place. After a while, I came to the conclusion that she was either a little bit high or quite a bit drunk. Nevertheless, she was still entertaining to talk (listen!) to and I thought the relaxed state might make her even more fun in bed. After about 10-minutes we got around to undressing each other and she gave me some excellent DFK and oral while I sat on the couch. We swapped positions and I returned the favour. We then headed to the bedroom where she gave me more or OWO. She then climbed on top of me and started writhing around like a crazed woman She was lying flat on top of me and pushing her crotch down onto my cock. I began to think that at any moment she was going to try to ride me bareback, but it never got to that stage. I asked her to put a condom on and we went through my usual routine of cowgirl, doggy and Mish, and then I let her finish me off with CIM.

After the deed was done, the rambling chatter resumed so I politely made my excuses and left probably about 15 minutes over time.

I have always felt Sam was a genuinely nice person, and I still think she is, however, this wasn't her finest hour (or half-hour). Far too much sharing of personal information and it's not very professional to be meeting clients when you're not in full control of your faculties. Added to that, lockdown doesn't seem to have served her body very well. Where she was always petite and slim, she is now heading towards a traditional Scottish pear-shaped woman with skinny legs and a rounder torso. She's not in any way fat, she's just not as petite as she used to be. I can't help feeling that she's just been at it too long and it's probably time to hang the suspenders up. She didn't strike me as someone who is in the best of physical or mental health. She has clearly struggled though lockdown and hasn't come out the other side in the same condition as she went in.

All my experiences with her in the past have been positive and memorable, but, sorry to say, but I couldn't recommend anyone to see her based on this latest (and final) meeting. It may have been a one-off, she may just have been having a bad day, but I won't be returning to find out.

Offline Easygoingdude

Shame to hear that. Had toyed with seeing her but decided against it based on some of the feedback and perhaps she is too petite or thin.

But despite that, if lockdown has been a struggle for her, not nice to hear.

Offline Pillcum

But despite that, if lockdown has been a struggle for her, not nice to hear.

I agree, she sounds vulnerable perhaps due to mental health which is not nice to hear, I myself wouldn’t have been able to stay & go ahead with the meet if they appeared vulnerable and mentally ill, I would feel like I was taking advantage. I hope she gets better soon
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:05:47 am by Pillcum »
Banned reason: Fucking twat!!!!
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Name Not Found

I agree, she sounds vulnerable perhaps due to mental health which is not nice to hear, I myself wouldn’t have been able to stay & go ahead with the meet if they appeared vulnerable and mentally ill, I would feel like I was taking advantage. I hope she gets better soon

You need to get a grip and stop being so bloody self-righteous.  At no point did I say she was 'mentally ill' or vulnerable'; and don't try and paint me as someone 'taking advantage' either. You do know how punting works, don't you?

Interestingly, I received an e-mail from her shortly after I posted this review complaining that I should have asked for my money back if I wasn't happy, and suggesting I should be more sympathetic to people who are going through hard times (no denial of the intoxication though...). Leaving aside the fact that I think this is a pretty unprofessional response, I believe I was being relatively sympathetic. I could have walked out and given her a roaster of a review, but I stuck with it based on my previous positive feelings for her, and I tried very hard to write a balanced, but realistic review. Clearly, that didn't work out well  :dash:

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:43:15 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Pillcum

You need to get a grip and stop being so bloody self-righteous.  At no point did I say she was 'mentally ill' or vulnerable'; and don't try and paint me as someone 'taking advantage' either. You do know how punting works, don't you?

Interestingly, I received an e-mail from her shortly after I posted this review complaining that I should have asked for my money back if I wasn't happy, and suggesting I should be more sympathetic to people who are going through hard times (no denial of the intoxication though...). Leaving aside the fact that I think this is a pretty unprofessional response, I believe I was being relatively sympathetic. I could have walked out and given her a roaster of a review, but I stuck with it based on my previous positive feelings for her, and I tried very hard to write a balanced, but realistic review. Clearly, that didn't work out well  :dash:

You did say she didn’t strike you as someone who is in the best of mental health? Well there you go, if someone doesn’t strike you as being in the best of mental health then this suggests there could be a mental illness, and people who are not in the best of mental health are therefore vulnerable. Go figure
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:12:57 am by Pillcum »

Offline brothelcreeper

Great to know the area she's working in roughly, that suits me alot better. I must go visit her as haven't been. Sounds like an off day and effects of lockdown.

Online David1970

You did say she didn’t strike you as someone who is in the best of mental health?

Sorry where did he say that, I must have missed it?

Offline Jock D

and I tried very hard to write a balanced, but realistic review. Clearly, that didn't work out well  :dash:

Imo, you achieved what you set out to do very well :thumbsup:

I haven't seen her for about 3 years now and enjoyed any punts I had with her...but ralistically, all pro's have a shelf life...and she's probably coming close to the end of hers.

One last point..how did she know it was your review?

Offline Pillcum

Offline Pillcum

Sorry where did he say that, I must have missed it?

It’s in the 5th paragraph, If you have another read of it you will see it there  :thumbsup:

Offline Name Not Found

You did say she didn’t strike you as someone who is in the best of mental health? Well there you go, if someone doesn’t strike you as being in the best of mental health then this suggests there could be a mental illness, and people who are not in the best of mental health are therefore vulnerable. Go figure

Ah; I see what you've done there. You've extrapolated from a very mild expression of concern to an extreme, and totally unjustified, interpretation. If you knew anything about mental health, or indeed about working girls, you would know that a large proportion of the population is not "in the best mental health" at any given time. That also, by definition, applies to working girls and, from both my personal and professional experience, I can tell you that a large number of the girls you will meet (as soon as you get around to meeting more than one) will, at some time, struggle with mental health issues. if you think that makes them all vulnerable and open to exploitation then you clearly know even less about mental health than you appear to. 

If I had, at any time, felt that Sam was vulnerable or in danger of being exploited I would never have gone ahead with the meeting.

Now, wind your neck in, or I might have to extrapolate to an extreme interpretation of my previous opinion of you as as a self-righteous, pedantic prick.

Offline Pillcum

Ah; I see what you've done there. You've extrapolated from a very mild expression of concern to an extreme, and totally unjustified, interpretation. If you knew anything about mental health, or indeed about working girls, you would know that a large proportion of the population is not "in the best mental health" at any given time. That also, by definition, applies to working girls and, from both my personal and professional experience, I can tell you that a large number of the girls you will meet (as soon as you get around to meeting more than one) will, at some time, struggle with mental health issues. if you think that makes them all vulnerable and open to exploitation then you clearly know even less about mental health than you appear to. 

If I had, at any time, felt that Sam was vulnerable or in danger of being exploited I would never have gone ahead with the meeting.

Now, wind your neck in, or I might have to extrapolate to an extreme interpretation of my previous opinion of you as as a self-righteous, pedantic prick.

You need to calm down mate ur going to give urself a heart attack, u seem a bit tense lol and yes I know a lot about mental health, the way u wrote about her didn’t paint an impression of someone of sound mind  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:11:56 am by Pillcum »

Offline Name Not Found

One last point..how did she know it was your review?

I've no idea. Maybe she's only seeing a few people, or maybe I was the only one she was high for  :sarcastic:

Offline Name Not Found

You need to calm down mate ur going to give urself a heart attack, u sound a bit tense lol

With every sentence you type, you just make yourself look a little bit more ridiculous than before. Keep it up.

Offline Pillcum

With every sentence you type, you just make yourself look a little bit more ridiculous than before. Keep it up.

:rolleyes:

Offline Pillcum

Ur certainly not coming across as very calm  :D u seem perturbed  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:17:47 am by Pillcum »

Offline Name Not Found

Ur certainly not coming across as very calm  :D

My God, it must take an extreme amount of effort to be this childish, or... remind me; are the half term holidays still on?

I'm done with you now. Bye.

Offline Pillcum

Offline Pillcum

[/b]
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half hour - £70 (£10 increase from pre-lockdown prices)

I have visited Sam a number of times over the last three or four years and have always had a very enjoyable time. I know there has been a lot of discussion on here about her appearance and it's fair to say that I have never found her particularly facially attractive, however, I do like a petite woman and it was always the top quality sex that won me over. When she started working after lockdown, I was keen to see her again.

Arrangements, as always, were easily made by AW message and text. She has moved since I last saw her and is now in a nice, spacious flat with a large living area and a bedroom with a large comfy bed. She is only about 10 minutes walk from the West End. She greeted me, as usual, dressed in skimpy black lingerie and with her hair tied firmly back (Not the most attractive look for her it has to be said).

She immediately sat me down offered me a drink and started chatting and it was at this point that I noticed there was something slightly wrong. She rambled on for ages about her family, her lifestyle, her financial situation, her son, her future etc. non-stop. At times it was difficult to get a word in edgeways although she didn't seem to notice. Her eyes were all over the place. After a while, I came to the conclusion that she was either a little bit high or quite a bit drunk. Nevertheless, she was still entertaining to talk (listen!) to and I thought the relaxed state might make her even more fun in bed. After about 10-minutes we got around to undressing each other and she gave me some excellent DFK and oral while I sat on the couch. We swapped positions and I returned the favour. We then headed to the bedroom where she gave me more or OWO. She then climbed on top of me and started writhing around like a crazed woman She was lying flat on top of me and pushing her crotch down onto my cock. I began to think that at any moment she was going to try to ride me bareback, but it never got to that stage. I asked her to put a condom on and we went through my usual routine of cowgirl, doggy and Mish, and then I let her finish me off with CIM.

After the deed was done, the rambling chatter resumed so I politely made my excuses and left probably about 15 minutes over time.

I have always felt Sam was a genuinely nice person, and I still think she is, however, this wasn't her finest hour (or half-hour). Far too much sharing of personal information and it's not very professional to be meeting clients when you're not in full control of your faculties. Added to that, lockdown doesn't seem to have served her body very well. Where she was always petite and slim, she is now heading towards a traditional Scottish pear-shaped woman with skinny legs and a rounder torso. She's not in any way fat, she's just not as petite as she used to be. I can't help feeling that she's just been at it too long and it's probably time to hang the suspenders up. She didn't strike me as someone who is in the best of physical or mental health. She has clearly struggled though lockdown and hasn't come out the other side in the same condition as she went in.

All my experiences with her in the past have been positive and memorable, but, sorry to say, but I couldn't recommend anyone to see her based on this latest (and final) meeting. It may have been a one-off, she may just have been having a bad day, but I won't be returning to find out.

Ur own words: it’s not very professional to meet meeting clients when ur not in full control of ur faculties look this up in the dictionary, if she’s not in full control of her faculties she has made herself powerless  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
[/b]
Ur own words: it’s not very professional to meet meeting clients when ur not in full control of ur faculties look this up in the dictionary, if she’s not in full control of her faculties she has made herself powerless  :unknown:
WTF is all this Ur, urself, u and lol crap.  :unknown:

Do yourself a favour stop the tolling on this thread and go and learn how to type a sentence correctly. This site is not for 12 year olds.

Offline thecrippler

WTF is all this Ur, urself, u and lol crap.  :unknown:

Do yourself a favour stop the tolling on this thread and go and learn how to type a sentence correctly. This site is not for 12 year olds.

Aye, got to agree, I’m amazed the amount of adults who use the likes of “lol” etc, blokes as well as women.

Covid won’t send the world down the plug hole, it’s far from being the plague....instead, it will be stupidity.

Offline Name Not Found

Covid won’t send the world down the plug hole, it’s far from being the plague....instead, it will be stupidity.

Indeed. I have long believed it will be stupidity that ends us.

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

― Charles Bukowski