Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose amore Glasgow  (Read 7983 times)

9 review(s) for RoseAmore (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

£130 / hour .

Comms , tried to get this WG for months , saw lights on again tried and booked with a few texts , just luck on the day .

Location , Scotstoun , Not far from city , easy parking , easy to find  , on main road . Tenetment flat , mattress on floor , surrounded by foot wear !

WG , profile accurate , no glamour puss , plain jane , studenty , average at best .

Appointment , Got to location , buzzed in , met at door , usual stuff , Found the WG to be very average at best in looks wise . Felt a studenty vibe from her , Stripped off , Light kissing no fk tight lipped stuff , she went down to give ok  owo , protection on and WG on top grinding away , quickly pop thankfully as very quickly losing interest.  She climbs off helps clean up . As we exchange closing statements she gives me a lecture in the currently ongoing pandemic and comparing it to the spanish flu 100 years ago . Mmmm  I think if she stuck in more at her studies she wouldnt need to sell her ass .  Comes across as a failed student with a chip on her shoulder .

Summary , She seems to have good reviews on here  , maybe I caught her on a bad day , however I wont return  There is alot better VFM locally and I stopped attending lectures 30 years ago .
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:43:21 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline oddson1970

l have tried unsuccessfully to get a booking with this girl for a while now,doesn't answer phone and no reply to AW messages....looks like l dodged a bullet

Offline myothernameis

As we exchange closing statements she gives me a lecture in the currently ongoing pandemic and comparing it to the spanish flu 100 years ago . Mmmm  I think if she stuck in more at her studies she wouldnt need to sell her ass .  Comes across as a failed student with a chip on her shoulder .

Summary , She seems to have good reviews on here  , maybe I caught her on a bad day , however I wont return  There is alot better VFM locally and I stopped attending lectures 30 years ago .

I had seen her back around 2008, and she was doing in-calls from the Charing cross hotel, and even round this time, seemingly a student

No fingering, sex she didn't like hard at it sex, more do it slow, no kissing

Offline Name Not Found

Had my eye on her for years but never took the plunge. I always imagined the plain-Jane look was hiding a sex-machine. Clearly not. time to strike her off the list now I think

Offline youngatheart

Thanks for the review.

How is her body shape?

Size 12 and 5 foot 2 makes me think a wee bit chubby.

Thanks

I have texted her before (and she has replied) but couldn't arrange a suitable time to meet.

In her texts she sounded up for most things - pussy licking whilst fingering her cunt and arse, OWO CIM and swallow - but this could, of course, just be the bait to lure us sad fucks in to see her.    :diablo:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 12:24:50 pm by youngatheart »
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline 1980Tam

Size 12/14 , short , yes would say chubby , I  think she is the type to honour the services she has agreed to , Most of the other reviews on here seem satisfied with her service but these reviews a few years old now,  , maybe bad day or she is worried about pandemic who knows , just didnt do it for me .
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 01:11:25 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline youngatheart

I had seen her back around 2008, and she was doing in-calls from the Charing cross hotel, and even round this time, seemingly a student

No fingering, sex she didn't like hard at it sex, more do it slow, no kissing

If her age is to be believed she was 16 when you saw her.     :scare:   :crazy:   :thumbsdown:   :wackogirl:

Offline 1980Tam

Her age seemed about right, 30 at a push , she has been around a long time.

Offline myothernameis

If her age is to be believed she was 16 when you saw her.     :scare:   :crazy:   :thumbsdown:   :wackogirl:

Maybe I'm out by a few years, but definitely near thus time, so might say, early 2010, or late 2009  :hi:

Offline BarneyBubbles

Insaw her a few years ago (before I had my UKP account, hence no review).  She was working from a hotel on the South side of the river (Travelodge?).  I remember it as a very good punt and that she was pretty. enthusiastic.  She definitely had the studenty vibe then.  Shame as it sounds like she's gone off the boil a bit.

Offline 1980Tam

Shame as it sounds like she's gone off the boil a bit.

Found this alot with long term WGs , make a good rep ,then services /standards slip ,

Offline DoctorSalchicha

l have tried unsuccessfully to get a booking with this girl for a while now,doesn't answer phone and no reply to AW messages....looks like l dodged a bullet

Same here, sent email and not seen or reply either, multiple phone calls from two different phone calls when the green light was activated and not luck. Sees like we indeed dogge a bullet.

Thanks for the review Tam.

Offline Clattypats

Seen her profile from when I first started looking at AW about 2015...Pics never enticed me to even try a booking, and as far as I'm aware they are all the same pics as back then... Maybe bar the one below the main pic... :unknown:

Offline youngatheart

Her age seemed about right, 30 at a push , she has been around a long time.

She has an AW review from 19/02/2011

Offline 1980Tam

She has an AW review from 19/02/2011

That would look right , she will have started hooking when going through studies and never moved on .

Offline J_H

I met her in 2014. Nice girl, decent punt, GFE type.

The pics, though, are all from that time (or before) as far as I can tell.

Offline 1980Tam

I met her in 2014. Nice girl, decent punt, GFE type.

The pics, though, are all from that time (or before) as far as I can tell.
Those are old picts , still looks the same just plumper . I think we now expect more from a punt now than we did 5 years ago , this WGs routine is now dated . 30 years ago rolling about in the back seat of my sierra was good , now I wonder what I was thinking about .

Offline youngatheart

Stripped off , Light kissing no fk tight lipped stuff , she went down to give ok  owo , protection on and WG on top grinding away , quickly pop

Not a lot of bang for your buck in a one hour meeting.  Just the one pop and oot the door?

Offline 1980Tam

Stripped off , Light kissing no fk tight lipped stuff , she went down to give ok  owo , protection on and WG on top grinding away , quickly pop

Not a lot of bang for your buck in a one hour meeting.  Just the one pop and oot the door?

Thats why its a negative .