Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexypatricia69 - Canterbury  (Read 731 times)

zabb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Easy comms by text on the Friday Ad number, and a final call from her with house number.

Despite a few minor inconsistencies I had a really lovely time with this girl.  I don't think her pictures or indeed profile do her justice.  She's enhanced but not comically so and has got a proper cracking hourglass figure which she wiggled going upstairs!

Despite sounding a bit harsh on the phone she has a lovely, pleasant, humorous manner and speaks very good English.  She seemed interested and engaged.  She was very clean and fresh, and the room and bed were equally spotless.  Completely unrushed, after we finished and cleaned up she stayed on the bed and we just chatted.

Located in a nice residential area of Canterbury walking distance from city centre in a house she seems to be sharing with another girl.  Easy parking.

I will definitely pay a return visit.

Edit
I should have said this was a 30 minute booking.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:59:47 pm by zabb »

Offline tintin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If it looks like an advert, sounds like an advert, then, wait for it...... It is an advert.

Offline Spacer

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If it looks like an advert, sounds like an advert, then, wait for it...... It is an advert.
:thumbsup:

zabb

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:thumbsup:

I see the Chuckle brothers are home from school.

Not sure I follow the logic.  Negative or neutral reviews are ok but a positive review is an advert?  Any recommendation is an advert but do I have anything to gain?  Of course not.  Why so quick to condemn a genuine review without any evidence or even reason?  And not for the first time!

A forum should be a collaborative environment where information is shared.  Most comments from tintin or Spacer (when he's not just copying his boyfriend with an emoji!) are just negative nonsense.  Nothing witty, perceptive or even entertaining.  Typical forum "experts"!

And using the same measure... if they sound like pricks they wait for it... they most certainly are pricks!

Now I remember why I stopped using forums years ago.  Time to listen to my own advice again.