Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham tomorrow any recommendations for an incall?  (Read 814 times)

felixdahousekat

Going to Nottingham tomorrow whilst there I will look for an incall any recommendations please lads.

Offline WelshClipper

Going to Nottingham tomorrow whilst there I will look for an incall any recommendations please lads.

You are pulling my leg right. Notts is one of the best. Mandy, Pippa Knight for starters. Notts is one of the few places where a search by 'available today' brings up a bevvy of beautiful maidens. Have fun.

Offline RedKettle

Better if you show you have done some research yourself!!

Also give us some indication of what sort of girl you like.

Offline RedKettle

You are pulling my leg right. Notts is one of the best. Mandy, Pippa Knight for starters. Notts is one of the few places where a search by 'available today' brings up a bevvy of beautiful maidens. Have fun.

If you mean the Mandy then she is Leicester not Nottingham!

Offline WelshClipper

If you mean the Mandy then she is Leicester not Nottingham!

Right. I sorta lump leics-notts-mans together cos I have a car and theyre like a string on the M1.  :hi:

But not everyone does..... :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

RedKettle has already mentioned Mandy's location, but there are loads of other girls in this region.

Better if you show you have done some research yourself!!

Also give us some indication of what sort of girl you like.

Agree with Redkettle..... research, research, research!!

Spend time looking at the reviews section and pick out any nottingham based girls that you fancy, and read up on them. If you still have any queries,
then post on here and members will always be glad to help you out:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=22.0

Also look at the following on-going thread about decent punts in the East Mids, which also covers Nottingham.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50543.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Just realised that tomorrow is Saturday!! You are in luck.... I recently started a thread on UKE, asking East Mids based WGs to post in the following thread
if they work on Saturdays or Sundays. IMHO, you should be able to find someone for tomorrow........

External Link/Members Only