Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE and possible oral?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi all in the East Midlands

I currently reside in the West Mids but will be working in Leicester tomorrow and was hoping if you guys could help me out with some recommendations

I'm looking for a nice youngish attractive girl who offers a massage with HE and oral is a big bonus. We've got lots of talent in and around Birmingham but I'm hoping to sample some delights in Leicester or surrounding areas.

Would appreciate any tips and suggestions :)

felixdahousekat

Morning Mate I can highly reccomend 1ellena she is very good at what she does External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She gives a proper massage not just quick rub down.
Enjoy.

Offline Gogglebox69

Cheers Felix I'll give her a call and see her availability
But at £120 for the hour she's a bit expensive for a massage with HE
how did your session pan out?

felixdahousekat

Hi Mate,
I was made to feel comfortable in her small but clean home, I went for an aromatherapy oil blend massage swedish in style, it was a proffesional standard massage she knew what she was doing and as it got going turned very erotic almost from the get go.
I am a stocking lover and she looks amazing in them she has very long shapely legs, Im getting a twitch on just thinking of her.
She started off dressed and conducted the massage in very nice underwear not your normal ann summers rubbish.
When she turned me over the session got steamer, I thought it was good value for money and the end of the day you get what you pay for.
I have since been again to see her in Leicester and the 2nd session was even better than the first.
I have been to other massages and as said she is fully qualified and tended my needs perfectly as everything in life you get what you pay for.
Hope that helps mate.

leicesterdude