Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cold Hands  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Bogof60

Punting at this time of year I am always conscious of my hands being cold and try to warm them up before touching the bare flesh on offer.

Had this problem solved today by a resourceful Chinese WG today when she produced a hot water bottle inside a fluffy cover for me to warm my hands on.

Top Marks that Woman  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

Another remedy - my congenital condition has a side effect of poor circulation which entitles me to 4 Tadalafil per month ;) - when seeing an Indie SP who offers you a drink when you arrive is to accept and ask for a cup of tea or coffee.

I find that holding a cup of either warms the fingers sufficiently to have thawed them out by the time you get down to business.  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

I generally use a WG's tits as a handwarmer.

I haven't had any complaints yet?

:lol:

Offline m4rmite

I told the sp at my last but 1 punt my hands were cold, she stuck them under her armpits and produced a slightly shocked face :scare:

Fair play for the thought though :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 06:30:36 pm by m4rmite »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Haha I  think I may be strange  :blush:

I find cold hands very very erotic, I love the feel of them on my body and touching my warm bare skin... :blush:

Ooookkkkkk......I'm off before I really embarrass myself  :lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

You didn't say that last Friday?  :D

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline bdyno

This reminds me of a girl a saw a couple of weeks ago.  Before we got started, she got me to stand with them on the heater in her room for a couple of minutes to warm them up!

Offline B4bcock

I saw a girl last week on a freezing cold day.   I apologised for my cold hands and she said "You can rub them all over my bum".   Being a good boy, I did as I was told and, as I spent the next couple of minutes gently warming my hands on her delicious butt, she explained that she had just got back from her gym workout and her glutes were a bit sore, so it was a win-win for both of us.  :D

Offline Kool Keef

The booty for me, if the WG is more than happy to warm me up this way it's likely to be a good 'un

Offline MrMatrix

This week on a punt I went into the gents where they had one of those hot air dryers for hands. 2 minutes I was plenty warm enough.
I've has SPs complain at cold hands - another reason for for you not to touch them :thumbsdown:

Offline pewpewpew

Had a massage 1 or 2 years back and the thai girl said I could warm my hands on her legs while she did my back. Never offered any extras though. Thought it was guaranteed but she was just being friendly.

What the fuck?

Offline winkywanky

Had a massage 1 or 2 years back and the thai girl said I could warm my hands on her legs while she did my back. Never offered any extras though. Thought it was guaranteed but she was just being friendly.

What the fuck?

If ever there was a case of a masseuse waiting for the punter to ask if extras were available, this would be it. That was her way of telling you it'd be OK to ask.

Offline Malvolio

Try warming up in the shower with the WG.

Offline sadolddeejay

I always drive to punts, make sure the dashboard vents are aimed at the steering wheel, and ramp up the heat.

Offline winkywanky

You have to be a bit careful, sweaty palms won't go down too well either  :D.

Offline Home Alone

You have to be a bit careful, sweaty palms won't go down too well either  :D.

We can't win, can we?! :crazy:

Offline PreopDollyJTS

• Banned
  • Service Provider
This reminds me of a girl a saw a couple of weeks ago.  Before we got started, she got me to stand with them on the heater in her room for a couple of minutes to warm them up!

:lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Posting screenshot of private message/ ignoring rules

Offline standardpostage

A hot shower, my personal favourite.
Hands over or on the heater also good.
Heated massage bed very nice, although not many have these.
A warm room where the heater has been on for a while definitely helps.
I'm an old codger so I need warming up  :)

Offline Littlefoot

Isn’t this why fisting was invented..... :unknown: “one at a time please”!  :D

Online RandomGuy99

I use these things called gloves to stop my hands getting cold in the first place.

Failing that many WGs have offered to let me warm my hands on their bums while we have a snog and being a gentleman I've not refused their offer.

Offline Kool Keef

I use these things called gloves to stop my hands getting cold in the first place.

Do you double bag with the gloves though??

Offline Home Alone

Failing that many WGs have offered to let me warm my hands on their bums while we have a snog and being a gentleman I've not refused their offer.

Good to see that standards of behaviour are being maintained, Random guy!

Offline Drayki

Never had any complaints yet over cold hands, some sp’s actually like it on their skin  :lol:

Cold hands on their nipples soon gets them standing to attention  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Never had any complaints yet over cold hands, some sp’s actually like it on their skin  :lol:

Cold hands on their nipples soon gets them standing to attention  :D

+1 have to agree. Nothing like warming your cold hands on a nice pair of boobs and getting her nipples to grow hard  :yahoo:

Online RandomGuy99

Do you double bag with the gloves though??
Haha always.  Your hands can never be too warm.

Offline pewpewpew

If ever there was a case of a masseuse waiting for the punter to ask if extras were available, this would be it. That was her way of telling you it'd be OK to ask.
I know but I'm too shy and awkward to ask. Asking a WG for anal is no problem though. Life is strange

Offline winkywanky

Smile and wink as you say it. Be a cheeky chappie  ;).

But I know what you mean, there's the certainty of sex with a WG, with a 'masseuse' it's a little bit of a leap of faith. Try and keep it lighthearted.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online Keema

You guys need to get up to Glasgow, last time I arrived with cold hands, her answer was to grab my hands and put them right between her legs.

Offline delete

I've talked about my hands being cold to help break the ice with some WG, usually gets a warm response.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Chorley

Due to a longstanding condition I have almost permanent cold hands (and feet) The one advantage is that it wakes up some of the more docile WG's.  :D

Offline winkywanky

You'll be telling us you don't sweat next...oh no, that was Prince Andrew  :scare:  :D.

Offline Chorley

You'll be telling us you don't sweat next...oh no, that was Prince Andrew  :scare:  :D.
I couldn't possibly comment dear boy. :D

Offline Thephoenix

Haha I  think I may be strange  :blush:

I find cold hands very very erotic, I love the feel of them on my body and touching my warm bare skin... :blush:

Ooookkkkkk......I'm off before I really embarrass myself  :lol: :lol:

From the opposite point of view, I love the feeling of a SP using the alternative warm hand/cold hand technique when giving a HJ .... very sensual and only needs a glass of cold water or ice.

Then of course oral sex using the same hot/cold technique can be mind blowing.

Unfortunately, although experienced it in personal relationships, it's not something I've come across very often from a SP.😰

Offline joe diddley

I used to go to Soho walkups quite a bit. During the winter months I'd wear gloves en route or failing that use the sink to rinse my hands in warm water for a few seconds. That'd generally do the job.

Online sparkus

If anything it's a, excuse the pun, ice-breaker.

Hands rested at top of table, brushing against thighs, apology for coldness uttered, followed by hike up of skirt or leggings down and 'Let me warm them up for you!'

I swear they train them in a school somewhere...