Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend a well class night club in London ?  (Read 2093 times)

london

I had few time over night with a girl ( She never been in AW and I found her in my fav app : Badoo 1 years ago) but this time she wants to go out before we go to hotel  :lol: special after I did teach her some move in Salsa,  obviously is not extra charge for extra hours   :dance:

We both want to go somewhere which more professional and better class as she doesn't like get annoying with some stupid drunk people ,

I personally love any Salsa bar and I used to go to Guanabara External Link/Members Only  but recently become fully sh**t

if anyone was in my situation and found any good club and had a good time please let me know here ,special somewhere around City of London .

Thanks in advance  :drinks:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Perhaps this list of London Salsa bars may help you? I have no idea myself what they're like though but a starting
point for you.

External Link/Members Only

london

Thank you , No necessary Salsa club , but trust me I have been in all of these clubs  :drinks:

Offline GalaxyMan

I liked Proud Cabaret, when I went there a few times.  1 Mark Lane, so really 'in the City'

GM

london

I liked Proud Cabaret, when I went there a few times.  1 Mark Lane, so really 'in the City'

GM

looks different with other clubs , looks interesting , Thanks  :drinks:

Offline usingmyspareemail

If you can head over to Covent Garden, I'd recommend Circus - External Link/Members Only
It's not a club as such, but you can get good food, cocktails and a great show. After the show is done, it turns into more of a club/bar.
If you want to have dinner you probably need to book well in advance, especially near Christmas.

london

If you can head over to Covent Garden, I'd recommend Circus - External Link/Members Only
It's not a club as such, but you can get good food, cocktails and a great show. After the show is done, it turns into more of a club/bar.
If you want to have dinner you probably need to book well in advance, especially near Christmas.
Thanks , looks nice very nice place , what time the show usually finish ?

There is a long dining table at the front of the restaurant area which doubles as a stage (seats about 30) - the acts come on between courses. Finishing time varies depending on how long the group(s) at the front take to eat. I'd say about 11pm is a normal time to finish.

Offline ash_g

I went there 2 weeks ago, food is Japanese inspired and the lady hostess are fucking hot! All supermodel looks all wearing black but they do come across as very cold.

Place is quite nice, expensive for what it is but a def for the ladies who love the cabaret stuff. Opposite is a nice french wine bar for a few drinks pre-show.  :drinks:

london

I went there 2 weeks ago, food is Japanese inspired and the lady hostess are fucking hot! All supermodel looks all wearing black but they do come across as very cold.

Place is quite nice, expensive for what it is but a def for the ladies who love the cabaret stuff. Opposite is a nice french wine bar for a few drinks pre-show.  :drinks:

Thanks for your comments , I went there and was perfect , (External Link/Members Only )

the girl she was with me loves it and she did return the fav later in hotel  :drinks:

I'm glad it went well for you  :)

Offline ash_g

Thanks for your comments , I went there and was perfect , (External Link/Members Only )

the girl she was with me loves it and she did return the fav later in hotel  :drinks:

Glad you like it London. Were the waitresses really fucking hot like I said right?!?!  :drinks:

london

Glad you like it London. Were the waitresses really fucking hot like I said right?!?!  :drinks:
Yes mate, they are hot , thanks for recommend it .

I was joking with the girl was with me about if she fancy take one of them to hotel for 3 some ,  :yahoo: