Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliva, Diva (ex Soho) - anal  (Read 918 times)

Online ss100

Has anyone yet had the pleasure? Advertised as available

Offline Southerngent112

I've asked Diva and they said she'd an addamant no... Also isn't listed as a service on her profiles for other sites.

Shame, as I'd love to try it with her as she's one of my favourite SPs

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Diva seems to be the best agency at the moment.

Pre Covid, I always had good experiences. Some better than others of course, but the booking process was easy.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online ss100

Shame her ass would be a pleasure. I need to get to see her, been a while.

Offline hazsmith88

If anyone here can give me some views on Diva, as an agency, I would be grateful.

I'm leaning towards having my first experience using them, but any advice would be appreciated.

Olivia does look hot.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Momodan38

If anyone here can give me some views on Diva, as an agency, I would be grateful.

I'm leaning towards having my first experience using them, but any advice would be appreciated.

Olivia does look hot.
I’m getting traumatic flashbacks of Laurenb and Charlesinlondon1000.

That aside, Olivia from Diva has several reviews here. Search her name along with the word diva and it should come up. If it truly is your first punt, decide what sort of service you want. Do you want kissing, anal, owo etc...? Don’t just go for the one you think is hottest. Olivia is not bad for vanilla services. Like I said, read her reviews and decide.

Offline The Night King

Olivia does look hot.

Welcome Newbie. So new that you're yet to punt. How about that?  :angelgirl: Very diligent of you to do all this research.

I saw you posted in the Phoenix Parties thread asking if that might be a good place to kick start your punting hobby. I would go for that rather than Diva.

It would probably be worth getting a couple of UKP buddies to accompany you. There's a couple I could think of - great banter, the both of 'em! Drop 'em a message on here Laurenb & Charlesinlondon1000 (or just say hi the next time you're in the office, see pic attached)

Hidden Image/Members Only