Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal working girls  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Bigasslover99

Hey guys, newbie here, I've done a few posts, any recommendations for  curvy women (BBW) included that do alevels prefably in east or north London, or Essex, for not an extortionate amount say £120 tops....cheers fellas

Offline Yankee41

120 an hour?  Your going to be looking at EE girls mostly.  Adding in anal is really going to limit your choices further.  Good luck.

Offline hendrix

If you can go to £130, Mel is excellent. Lovely woman, proper naughty.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 10:06:58 am by hendrix »

Offline lillythesavage

If you can go to £130, Mel is excellent. Lovely woman, proper naughty.

External Link/Members Only

160 with anal :unknown:, interesting though, not much worth a try in Essex.

Offline hendrix

160 with anal :unknown:, interesting though, not much worth a try in Essex.

Ah yeah, I forgot that. Haven't seen her for a long time tbh, but was always good fun.

Offline davidgood

Hey guys, newbie here, I've done a few posts, any recommendations for  curvy women (BBW) included that do alevels prefably in east or north London, or Essex, for not an extortionate amount say £120 tops....cheers fellas

Unfortunately at your price point of £120 you are going to be struggling to find anything. Due to Covid, Brexit etc prices have been rising and what I have found is that more and more WGs are charging extra for it on top of what I would call a full base price.

Have a look at my reviews. Unfortunatley some have retired or disappeared or stopped offering anal but there are still some offering A from £100 to £130/40 for an hour.

Obviously please let us have reviews if you do find bargain providers.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline themagicrat

Sandra The One External Link/Members Only pretty much fits your bill. Check the reviews though.

Offline Bigasslover99

I've seen Sandra quite a few times she just loves it in her ass, but the one in hackney seem enticing

Offline laurenb

From my unfortunately limited experience with Anal , I can recommend Sandra . I found her very professional .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Macmillan1964

Thank you for recommending Sandra . Sound like an experience lady in Analy requesting clients .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1