Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty English BBW new profile??  (Read 575 times)

Offline Chris Mann

Hi all

Not sure if this is the right section, but she used to move between Heathrow airport, Barnet and Stevenage.

Her profile has gone and I'm unable to find if she has moved to a new profile or given up the game. Here is a link to old profile for pictures and reviews. If anyone has information please share it with me in this thread or via pm.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi all

Not sure if this is the right section, but she used to move between Heathrow airport, Barnet and Stevenage.

Her profile has gone and I'm unable to find if she has moved to a new profile or given up the game. Here is a link to old profile for pictures and reviews. If anyone has information please share it with me in this thread or via pm.

External Link/Members Only

I heard she was trying to avoid a dodgy stalker. Move on.

Offline Chris Mann

I heard she was trying to avoid a dodgy stalker. Move on.

I was not aware of this, I've seen other similar threads when WG have their profiles taken down or need to move profiles for whatever reason. If she's not working anymore then that's that. I was just checking I'm not missing out and she's just moved profile and I can't find it.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 11:41:48 am by Chris Mann »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I was not aware of this, I've seen other similar threads when WG have their profiles taken down or need to move profiles for whatever reason. If she's not working anymore then that's that. I was just checking I'm not missing out and she's just moved profile and I can't find it.

I was being ironic.

Try seeing how you look from the other side of the fence. Someone's first post is a request to find a WG who has disappeared for whatever reason. This person has ZERO credibility on here and gave no indication that he (or she) is a punter, has ever punted or has any intention to punt let alone share/contribute anything to this forum.

Offline Chris Mann

I was being ironic.

Try seeing how you look from the other side of the fence. Someone's first post is a request to find a WG who has disappeared for whatever reason. This person has ZERO credibility on here and gave no indication that he (or she) is a punter, has ever punted or has any intention to punt let alone share/contribute anything to this forum.

I have been lurking I've had nothing constructive to say just reading so I've not posted anything. Until now when I actually had something to say. I hope she can pop up soon I enjoyed my punt with her and found her profile gone from my HL when I had an itch to scratch.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I have been lurking I've had nothing constructive to say just reading so I've not posted anything. Until now when I actually had something to say. I hope she can pop up soon I enjoyed my punt with her and found her profile gone from my HL when I had an itch to scratch.

You don't have to justify yourself to me; a little self awareness goes a long way.

To that point, proposing that "something constructive to say" is "something you want" suggests your quite happy being selfish. If you've punted in the last 6 months, you can contribute (a review) to the site.

Offline bobbybecker2016

'Someone' was also looking for Jenna in the East Anglia section  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

'Someone' was also looking for Jenna in the East Anglia section  :thumbsup:

Good spot.
Pure coincidence I'm sure that 2 newbies ask about the same departed girl within days of each other.

Offline bobbybecker2016

Good spot.
Pure coincidence I'm sure that 2 newbies ask about the same departed girl within days of each other.

Her profile does disappear and then reappear, I guess the two requests were just 'coincidence'  :cool:

Offline Chris Mann

You don't have to justify yourself to me; a little self awareness goes a long way.

To that point, proposing that "something constructive to say" is "something you want" suggests your quite happy being selfish. If you've punted in the last 6 months, you can contribute (a review) to the site.

I have not punted in about 8 months and my last punt was with her. I got a new job and can start punting again and the profile is gone. I still have a limited budget so didn't want to spend it on another girl only to have her pop back up a day or two later.

Offline TopPunter2016

Your best bet is to ask her duo partner English Bunny

Offline Chris Mann

I did she was less than forthcoming, they have apprently fallen out