Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Footworship by SP (female to male)  (Read 298 times)

Offline daddy919

Has anyone experienced having their feet worshipped by a SP? Usually it's the other way round -Male worshipping female feet- but never heard of a female doing it to a male.
My feet are taken care of quite well so no bunions, cracked heels etc. and they're very sensitive.

Any info or experience would be appreciated  :hi:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I remember Surrey Sarah a couple of years ago asked me during a meet if I liked have my toes sucked after I played with her feet. I declined as it's not really my thing. But I reckon this girl is up for giving most things a try.

External Link/Members Onlyò

Offline jesse4585

I've had this, though not for about 15 years. Once from a gf,  once from a WG.  In both cases, it was as they liked to be extra submissive, had them crawl over to me & kiss my feet, prior to a BJ. As I recall, they both got into it and were quite reverential about it, without me having to actually use the word worship.  I don't recall getting that much out of it,  I have sensitive feet too, and love having them massaged. But the kissing & toe sucking was mostly just ticklish.   That said - 'foot worship' seems to now be on the likes list on AW.  Perhaps some of those are more skilled at it.  I guess as well as being done in a sub way,  it can be done in a playfully, and in a maximising pleasure way.

I'd guess most of the lasses that list foot worship will do it on you, especially if they also have sub services liked,  though may be worth confirming before hand.  For an amateur experience of it, just order any lass that likes being sub to kiss your feet. I'd maybe not ask them to do it on a first visit though, if they don't have it ticked on their likes.  Well to be fair I'd not ask anyone to do it these days - my feet aren't bad, but they're no longer totally free of conditions like they were back in the day.

Offline daddy919

Thanks Vlad  :hi: but I'm looking for someone younger for this service.
 I thought the foot worship box was to show the sp enjoyed receiving it. I created a reverse booking explaining what I wanted but I accidentally deleted it :dash:. There was a English young sp who placed a bid saying she'd love to worship my feet but I forgot who it was and she hasn't placed a bid on my new reverse booking.

But yeah it's quite likely if they have foot worship ticked it's worth dropping them a message. Cheers gents for the advice and info  :drinks: