Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Rebecca and Ava - Bristol  (Read 3226 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TheMuffman1985

External Link/Members Only - Rebecca
External Link/Members Only - Ava

This was a few months ago so a bit hazy.

Had some free time so thought I’d take a trip to Bristol to see the famous Rebecca and Ava for a Duo. I arrived on time and expecting the time of my life.
Communication was great all sorted on Rebecca’s side to arrange for Ava to join us

Parked up at a near by shopping centre car park and walked down to a block of flats where Rebecca usually works out of.

Got to the door and was pleasantly surprised by both girls although definitely not the worldies I was hoping for. Not unattractive but just not stunners to me. Rebecca has an amazing body and definitely works out. Ava is a bit larger than I expected and facially alright.

Anyway wanted and needed a shower after my long drive and got down to business. Hands and kissing all over Ava on her knees giving me OWO. very good OWO then Rebecca’s turn. I went down on both ladies. Rebecca has a very pretty pussy and tight and responsive. Ava was clean but stubbly at the time. I enjoyed OWO separately but it’s a shame they didn’t do a full share even after trying to encourage it. On with the Jonny and fucked Rebecca first. Rebecca in doggy and Ava underneath licking my balls and Rebecca’s clit. It was a good sight. Lasted quite long before swapping to Ava where we done reverse cg. A good sight still and popped in the bag. Quick chat and clean up and on to round two. More OWO from both girls but not proper cock sharing between them. Fucked each girl for about 5 minutes each twice in various positions but just couldn’t pop a second time. So after pure exhaustion I gave up.

A good time but I’ve had a lot better duos for less money. I did leave frustrated and happy. Wish I could’ve popped twice.

This is verging on neutral but more positive as the girls attitudes and enthusiasm was great I just didn’t find either girl overly attractive (in my eyes!) and as above had better duos.

50/50 on whether I would return or not

Offline JimmySW

How much for now long would be interesting? Thanks!

Offline sensualencounter

Say what, Yoda???

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Did you change condoms when you swapped between the two?

Offline TheMuffman1985

£300 I think one hour incall

Offline TheMuffman1985

Thanks for the review. Did you change condoms when you swapped between the two?

Yes swapped condoms every time I swapped between them

Online Fuzzyduck