Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121  (Read 1341 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

squeezebox

Had been meaning to see Rebecca for a while and she has stuck around Bristol for some time. I’m judging my punt overall, with the barometer leaning more towards a positive but not quite.

She has recently discouraged 30 minutes bookings, her rate is reasonable for an hour. When you factor in a longish drive to get there, then expenses make it more top end for costs. If you live in Bristol then its good VFM.

Have read some UKP feedback and felt she was worth a punt. Her pictures are accurate and my expectations were quite high. Her apartment was easy to find and very plush, the interior was luxurious, so good start. She is friendly and amenable, communications were professional and to the point. Face is quite pretty, her kiss is nice, but functional.

She does like to get acquainted and chat about stuff. Nothing about anyone in particular, mostly current and non-important stuff, to her credit though she doesn’t clock watch and she gave a full hour in the bedroom.

On with the action.

Enthusiastic and willing OWO, deep and well delivered.
Nice tits with nipples that love getting sucked hard.
A very wet pussy that took a good fingering and licking.
Nice arse that got spanked.

Here’s the neutral. She has a bad back and she is trying to improve its strength with exercises and treatment. So I couldn’t get really stuck in and get her to grind down hard in cowgirl position. Mish was good, edge of the bed pounding was good, but I had to stop and think about the position all the time and it interrupted the flow.

I would see her again, once her back is 100% fit.  She is a very sweet person and that is quite a turn on when you can really get stuck into shagging her properly.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nice to hear you had a decent-ish one SB. you're correct about travel costs - sometimes they can make or break the idea of going ahead and punting, but like you said, decent VFM if you're a yokel.

She's been in B&G's hotlist for ages and I'd like the opportunity to rim that peachy arse, but travelling to Brizzle is just too costly for me. :cry: