Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rebecca_gfe - Bristol  (Read 4388 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline InMefan

90 mins- £180
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This booking was about a month ago.

Comms: I've had Rebecca on my hotlist for 4 years or so. I think I first saw her on the old UKE. I've always felt one day I need to make the trip to see her and I finally decided to make it happen. I generally travel up to an hour to see a working girl and even sometimes I feel that is too long lol. Anyway I messaged her on Adultwork to arrange a booking for the following week, she replied back on the day and we agreed on a date and time. I then sent her a text the day before and on the day confirming and her responses were timely.

Services:
It was a 2 hour journey and I arrived 15 mins early or so. There is on street parking but I can't remember if it was permit parking only or not. I didn't really check properly  :unknown: I texted her to let me know and then she said she will be ready on time, 10 mins later she texted me with the house number.
She opened the door, greeted with a kiss, I was happy with what I saw, she looks like her pics and is FAF which I expected of course. She gave me some nice DFK, got paperwork out of the way, We had a bit of a chat and she offered me a drink and a shower was offered.
We returned to the room and had a bit of a chat and then we were kissing, her kissing is pretty good, nice and deep just how I like it to get me in the mood, we did this for a while, she then gave me a blowjob owo and her technique was good. Earlier on when texting her I had enquired about a smoking fetish and she agreed she would do this. She then started smoking a cigarette whilst sucking me off. I know this may sound a bit odd to some people but I've always found it hot when girls smoke despite the fact I don't smoke myself and I've always wanted a girl to smoke whilst sucking me off (slightly odd fetish of mine) she was happy for me to film it on my phone so I got my phone out and filmed in, she definitely looked very good doing it  :) After a while of this we 69, she was very fresh and tasted great.
Condom on, tried reverse cowgirl but unfortunately I lost wood straight away, sucked her boobs, and went back to kissing and owo, she then gave smoked again whilst sucking me off, we then tried to have sex again but it didn't last long as I lost wood again unfortunately lol. No fault of her own just my dick misbehaving.
We probably had 10 mins left so I was okay to chill for the rest of the booking.

Verdict: I enjoyed the meet, Just a shame my erections were hit and miss but it was a fun booking and I will see her again for some unfinished business.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 11:27:11 am by InMefan »

Offline samson02

Thanks for the review.  I've also had her on my hot list for longer than I remember and I haven't done much about it..."maybe next month" but now I really must get to see her.  She seems to be one of the few genuine hotties who gives good value for money.

So thanks for the reminder and sorry to hear you lost the impetus - happens to us all...

Offline JasonMason

She has some personal issues at the moment, according to her twitter profile, she may be off work for a while, real shame as I would love to see her again.
She is one of the best!
JM

Offline Jonlove69

Would have seen her more if she had stayed in Clifton. Was gutted when she moved to Warmley  :angry:

Offline WelshClipper

Great review mate  :hi:

Yep Becs is one of the best, one if my top punts and the house in Warmley is a perfect place to punt.

Offline victor989

In recent years, my dick has also started misbehaving.

Offline Colston36

In recent years, my dick has also started misbehaving.

I have found, bizarrely, that almost every time I couldn't cum was when I was extremely excited. The only other time was when I ended up with a hag on the south coast who started bleeding as I was going down on her.

Offline bristolnick

I remember she used to have a big hairy pussy. It came into the bedroom when i was with her.

Offline justalad

Top girl and a top shag.  Her smoking bj’s are my favourite.

Offline davidvoss

Dunno. She is a bit precious in communications, and very demanding and has to have things a certain way ...... 'service' - is the key.