Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gym fit bex. Brizzle  (Read 13621 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wonky

Hi all.

Appreciate most dont read over in Bristol  :P but thought I'd leave a review on Rebecca External Link/Members Only

Met twice before on her cardiff tours and noticed she was back working and sent a hopeful text. She replied saying she was  on the blob (she put it a lot more elegantly) and bj was all that was on offer. Communication was awesome. Instructions to arrive were correct. Etc. Arrived at new place and knocked. Bex answered in her undies. Zero complaints. She's looking mighty fine at the moment. What ever workouts she's doing are working.
Showered. Met the cats. Awesome bj. Chat. Only downside was i couldn't stay longer.

I'm really really hoping she does her tour of Cardiff this Xmas because it doesn't matter what goes on here she's still one of the best  :hi:

Offline just_a_guy#ncl

Cheers Wonky she certainly knows what she's doing with the trouser snake

Offline hermanmunster

Hi all.

Appreciate most dont read over in Bristol  :P but thought I'd leave a review on Rebecca External Link/Members Only

Met twice before on her cardiff tours and noticed she was back working and sent a hopeful text. She replied saying she was  on the blob (she put it a lot more elegantly) and bj was all that was on offer. Communication was awesome. Instructions to arrive were correct. Etc. Arrived at new place and knocked. Bex answered in her undies. Zero complaints. She's looking mighty fine at the moment. What ever workouts she's doing are working.
Showered. Met the cats. Awesome bj. Chat. Only downside was i couldn't stay longer.

I'm really really hoping she does her tour of Cardiff this Xmas because it doesn't matter what goes on here she's still one of the best  :hi:

The bj from the cat doesn't appeal to me!

Online Waterhouse

The bj from the cat doesn't appeal to me!
Boy... where you been hiding? That’s all the rage in Bristol and Somerset these days. Fucking rough on the bell-end though - tongues like sandpaper (so I’ve been told  ;) :lol:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pythondan

So she has moved flat? - is her new place in the same neck of the woods as her old one? - I have not seen her for 12 months so a road trip may be in order!

Offline dubs

So she has moved flat? - is her new place in the same neck of the woods as her old one? - I have not seen her for 12 months so a road trip may be in order!

New place is in Clifton so add some time for finding a parking space to your road trip

Offline MajorPayne

New place is in Clifton so add some time for finding a parking space to your road trip
I liked her old place in BS1 with decent size lounge and large L-shaped sofa.  Great area for starting the punt.  What's her new place like?

Is parking problematic in Clifton?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:10:26 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline houseboot

Is parking problematic in Clifton?

Yes  :hi:

The only parking of any note is here:-

External Link/Members Only

but even there you might have to wait for a shopper to vacate their space first.

Similarly, any street parking will either be short term or, again, "hit & miss" depending on shoppers.

Any longer term parking will have been taken by workers earlier in the morning.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 07:38:27 pm by houseboot »

Offline TerryTibbs

Clifton village parking is fine......if you arrive by helicopter!!!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Online PunterSthompson

I went to visit this lady a few weeks back and found a space which was mega tight! Forgot to get a ticket and ended up starting my car in gear and bumping into the car in front.
No damage thank the lord.
But parking is a nightmare around there

Offline RobT22

You need to arrive a good 20 mins early and hopefully find a place around the shops in Clifton village. Alternatively park up on the downs and walk back to the village. Rebecca is well worth the effort

Offline notcalledchris

I went to visit this lady a few weeks back and found a space which was mega tight!
I assumed you were talking about her gash

Offline lostandfound

You need to arrive a good 20 mins early and hopefully find a place around the shops in Clifton village. Alternatively park up on the downs and walk back to the village. Rebecca is well worth the effort

I agree that parking on the Downs would be an excellent idea.

[ Edited - because to begin with I didn't read the bit where you said that!  :blush: ]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 01:12:21 pm by lostandfound »

Offline dubs

I agree that parking on the Downs would be an excellent idea.

[ Edited - because to begin with I didn't read the bit where you said that!  :blush: ]

There's the West End Car Park at the top of Jacobs Wells Rd about a 10 minute walk away too.

Offline redveee

There's the West End Car Park at the top of Jacobs Wells Rd about a 10 minute walk away too.

Traffic info sign today on Anchor Road says that car park is closed currently.

Offline LondonPete

It is a shame parking is so limited, especially for those of us with a mobility impediment.  Her old place was far more convenient with ample parking and a pub close by.

Offline houseboot

It is a shame parking is so limited, especially for those of us with a mobility impediment.  Her old place was far more convenient with ample parking and a pub close by.

And fisherman hats are not allowed in Clifton  :lol:

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline lostandfound

Can't you park almost anywhere with a blue badge?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Can't you park almost anywhere with a blue badge?

Yes in theory but without causing a problem, whilst some will park anywhere some blue badgers will avoid it. Also he may not have a blue badge.

Offline Hardpunt2

Yes in theory but without causing a problem, whilst some will park anywhere some blue badgers will avoid it. Also he may not have a blue badge.

I thought they gave blue badges out to anyone. I know someone who is just lazy and morbidly obese who has a blue badge.

Offline LondonPete

I am not disabled, I just have mobility problems.  One of my mates has a Blue Badge and they are great - as you say, you can park almost anywhere for three hours.  But sadly I can't use it on my own as it belongs to my mate.  Who sadly isn't into punting.

Offline Coriniumstud

I am not disabled, I just have mobility problems.  One of my mates has a Blue Badge and they are great - as you say, you can park almost anywhere for three hours.  But sadly I can't use it on my own as it belongs to my mate.  Who sadly isn't into punting.
Get him to drive you there  :thumbsup:

Offline rg41

I thought they gave blue badges out to anyone. I know someone who is just lazy and morbidly obese who has a blue badge.

No, they do not, the form is 20 pages long and you need to show that are disabled and you may need an assessment.