Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - Bristol  (Read 2681 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MaxDeane

External Link/Members Only

Saw ER this week in Bristol.

There are plenty of reviews here and I went into the meet with my eyes wide open to all the comments and opinions of other UKP members, but as LondonPete and others have suggested in recent reviews, we each need to make up our own minds. This site after all is a place for individuals to share their own personal reviews of SP's. So let the 'ripping' begin.

Overall summary, great GFE with a very sexy lady. I like a chat, like cats, like petite ladies, like to make a connection and enjoy the break from the norm provided by punting and ER very quickly puts you at ease, creating a very GFE feel where you know your going to get some.

When, Where, How Much: June 2018, Call-In, her place, very nice, neat, large apartment in Bristol centre, 1hr, £130

Comms: 10/10 AW e-mail the day before and then all handled by text. All very professional. 

The Lady: facially 9/10 Hundreds of photos on AW & UKE, lots are recent, so make up your own mind.
Body: 9/10  Again, her photos show you exactly what to expect. I would only add that she has very soft skin and rather than having a rock hard gym body, which could be expected from some of the shots, she is still soft to the touch all over.

Attitude: 10/10 Very easy to get along with, we had a great amount of chat, before, during and after. I never found any of this intrusive on my experience, the only sounds coming out of her mid-coitus were the noises of a lady getting well fucked, if conversations started or continued around this then it was either relevant to what was going on or interesting. I know this is where comments will be that she lies and bullshits about things, and that OP's get taken in by her. I wanted a GFE meet, I got that, including the connection with day-to-day life and sharing things, some of which were personal about us both, without being intrusive or disturbing. She gives the solid impression that she was interested in me and very much wanted me to enjoy my time.

Services: 10/10 , Lots of FK, some DFK, great OWO with plenty of DT, ER tried very hard to get me all the way down her throat but try as she might she couldn't get 'nose to navel', she really tried and I always enjoy hearing that SP's are surprised by my 'size' being as I'm a short-ass, this DT also felt awesome, plenty of attention to the balls too. Lots of RO & Rimming on her, both clean as a whistle, and very reactive, OK with fingers in pussy, protected sex in loads of positions. ER has a lovely tight pussy, first penetration was in cowboy and it was a real squeeze, she was already nice and juiced up so this felt great. I'm usually a one pop man in an hour and we talked about this at the start, ER wanted to see if she could get me to two and knowing that ER is not a clock watcher I happily agreed. The combination of that tight pussy and her petite frame allowing great positioning got me over the edge about 30mins in to the meet, quickly pulled out and off with the cover to fire a huge load over her, some of it as far as her neck and the rest making a lovely mess. During the cool down I gave her a massage (I hate being massaged myself) followed by some more RO this had me standing to attention again and I wanted some more of that tight pussy. So on with another condom and into doggy and then some side-saddle from behind, I got to maximum penetration in this position and after ER had gotten used to it I was able to pound away and get her off nicely with a bit of reach around clit stimulation, when she came I could really feel her cervix contracting, awesome. However, I wasn't feeling like I was going to get to pop No. 2 from sex so ER went for more OWO, DT and wanking me off, this was all great and I cannot fault her persistence, but after about 10mins it was clear that it was not going to happen. I was fine with this and we just continued a conversation from earlier. I checked the time at this point and realised that I'd already been there for 1hr 20mins, still no pressure to wrap up from ER. Was offered and took a shower, dressed and got a kiss goodbye, left her place a full 1hr 40mins after arrival, satisfied and all for only £130. Zero downsides to that.

Experience: 9/10 Great GFE, felt very natural very quickly, everything flowed, was offered a drink at the beginning and during, both accepted, offered and really needed a shower by the end of the meet. Even with the conversations I felt like we filled the full time with some action, there was always some sensual touching going on, proper GFE. Highlight was ER straining to DT my full length and finally accepting that 3/4 was all she could manage by measuring with a finger pressed against her top lip while trying to sword swallow my cock. The only reason this is not a 10/10 is due to the missing the 2nd pop, no reflection on ER, but rather my recovery time, I could have held back the first pop but I was determined to try for No.2, but I just couldn't get there in more than the 1hr 20min.

VFM: 10/10 More that 1hr 40mins in the company of an attractive, attentive lady who goes out of her way to make you the centre of attention and all for £130, great VFM.

Return: 9/10 Very likely, I think a Duo next time, I've always liked the look of MariaK who works with ER sometimes and a blonde/brunette duo would be a great treat.

Offline LondonPete

Thanks for the review, and I am glad you had a great time.  Despite those few who are always like to say nasty things about ER, most of those of us who have seen her have  had a great experiance with her.

vw

Thanks for the review, and I am glad you had a great time.  Despite those few who are always like to say nasty things about ER, most of those of us who have seen her have  had a great experiance with her.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe accept people have different experiences, just like you did with Freya.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh dear.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Her usign the forum to bash rivals with i the rules does her no favours, so people reply withing the rules

there is a saying about reaping and sewing. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 02:37:50 pm by vw »

Offline rg41

I have also had a great time with EnglishRebecca

bristolqwerty

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her usign the forum to bash rivals with i the rules does her no favours, so people reply withing the rules
there is a saying about reaping and sewing.
She's currently bashing Cassandra, prefer her to be bashing her whist wearing a strapon though (whilst chatting)  :D

Offline ciderhead

Popcorn anyone, I'm cranking the machine up now

vw

Popcorn anyone, I'm cranking the machine up now

Friday, pour some scrumpy instead.   :sarcastic:

Offline ciderhead

Friday, pour some scrumpy instead.   :sarcastic:

Fuck the expense scrumpy and popcorn  :drinks:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Scrumpy is for fat, old blokes with white beards and brewers droop.  :D

Offline ciderhead

Scrumpy is for fat, old blokes with white beards and brewers droop.  :D

And your point is?   :lol:

Offline Yankinlondon

She doesn’t do it for me but sounds way better than my last punt. A rushed 30 mins with an EE skank between meetings in Whitechapel for £60.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Good review MD. Glad you enjoyed it

vw

She doesn’t do it for me but sounds way better than my last punt. A rushed 30 mins with an EE skank between meetings in Whitechapel for £60.

that you never reviewed.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hectorshouse

Great detailed review MD! Not seen her myself, but your review has got me interested!

HH

Offline MajorPayne

Seen ER eight times now and she consistently gave a good service.  Only wg to give me two pops.

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one Max

I think I need to get back and see her again - seen her a few times now, always top draw  :D