Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Heart - Gateshead quayside  (Read 1206 times)

GeordieBadass

It's some time since I have seen Jade so as I was back in the town decided to see her again. Comms via AW, booking made easily. She is situated in a nice very clean studio apartment on Gateshead quayside. Plenty of parking nearby. I call her to tell her I have arrived and am greeted by her very classy posh voice. Buzzed in and see that she has not changed much over the years. Her photos on AW have not been updated in a while but she still looks in great shape and was wearing nice classy lingerie. She has enhanced breasts but they are nice and in proportion to the rest of her slim frame.Paperwork taken care of (£120/hr) It doesn't take long to find out that her BJ and DT skills are as good as ever. Excellent OWO with lots of eye contact,gagging and spiting. Followed by protected mish and then doggie. More OWO and back to doggie as she has a great ass! So good in fact that I finished in the bag. Clean up and a chat and I'm on my way a happy man.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Baller

Fluffysocks

She's absolutely fantastic
e

I agree saw her a last year but wasn't a member until recently on this site but would agree with the review in terms of her skills and the experience she provides

Offline Saleboy

Any kissing or is that not your thing ,(it is mine so just wondered what your experience of that was)?

Online Kev3773

Any kissing or is that not your thing ,(it is mine so just wondered what your experience of that was)?

If you read her reviews they nearly all mention dfk  :hi:

Offline Saleboy

If you read her reviews they nearly all mention dfk  :hi:

Thanks but I had asked what his experience was.
The majority of her UKP reviews are quite old now, a few years into the past and girls services do alter/change despite what's listed. She also lists french kissing at discretion (as well as french kissing) !?!...just wondered if he got a good snog or is he not bothered about that :hi:

GeordieBadass

Yes, sorry forgot to mention DFK. Not high on my list but was good. Also RO was good. Hygiene is perfect.

Offline Saleboy

Thanks for confirming  ;)
It's a big part of what I like and so definitely good to hear it from you  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

Thanks but I had asked what his experience was.
The majority of her UKP reviews are quite old now, a few years into the past and girls services do alter/change despite what's listed. She also lists french kissing at discretion (as well as french kissing) !?!...just wondered if he got a good snog or is he not bothered about that :hi:

I was attempting to help but if you want to be a smart arse so be it

Offline Saleboy

I was attempting to help but if you want to be a smart arse so be it

I think your reading emotion that isn't there into words I have written. Explain why you think I was being a smart arse please??
The OP happily answered the question I posed him.