Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A totall shame what a waste  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:unknown:

You know when your having a perv through adult work window shopping.  As you do  and you come across a girl that so ticks all the boxses then it's obvious she's a dirty Romanian rip off

So going to do an experiment.   Just to satisfy my curiosity. Going to book her this morning just to see (A) if it's her (B) if she looks any thing like her photos. 

Be intresting to see. Me I never touch EU just down to there crap service there crap attitude and crap up selling. But this one has me intrested ,, looks are spot on for me.

I'll keep you posted of the visit.  Be intresting  :

External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

Your a brave man DD , if the bird in the pictures turns up , great , Hope you don’t end up wasting your hard earned cash :hi:

Offline Kev3773

The number you ring to contact her is a group number so no you won't be getting the one in the pictures. If you search her images she comes up as Maria Vilalba (Latina). So if you do go ahead and get ripped off expect no sympathy or even thanks for toftt  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:29:51 am by alfie2013 »

Offline itsjustme

Reverse image search will save you more money

Offline CELICA GT

Offline dgh7622

her likes list says "unprotected sex "

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:soon find out going to see who ever it is at 11am. And brave marry bloody stupid let you guys know yes or no 

I'm just doing it to cure my curiosity

Your a brave man DD , if the bird in the pictures turns up , great , Hope you don’t end up wasting your hard earned cash :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:
Pure and simple if it isn't I'll walk  my golden rule to be honest I'm doing if for curiosity  the girls in the photo ticks all my boxes granted its going to be a miracle if it is. But as the punting saying gose nothing ventured nothing gained  :hi:

The number you ring to contact her is a group number so no you won't be getting the one in the pictures. If you search her images she comes up as Maria Vilalba (Latina). So if you do go ahead and get ripped off expect no sympathy or even thanks for toftt  :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

Offline waynekerr600

Pure and simple if it isn't I'll walk

You'll only be able to do the if Sergie doesn't come after your and break your legs.

Offline Dimond dave

:yahoo: the size of me.  Sought it bud

You'll only be able to do the if Sergie doesn't come after your and break your legs.

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:

Well gents can defo confirm the female in these photos is not the girl who answers the phone or in fact takes the bookings

Small blonde girl about a5 out of 10. According to her it's her friends profile and her friends phone and she's gone back to Spain ,,, you mean Romania ,,, for a holiday

Right ok just fallen out of the tree my self and this is my first punt.    Ha ha

Any way declined her offer of £10 off  made my excuses and left on the way out was told there was Another 2 girls there and her friend across the street had her 4 friends staying with her but they all work.  ?   I smiled said thanks but no thanks and walked

Have to say the house stunk

So in all lads avoid

Got an hoir with nicole of Gracies in 30 mins.  Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :dancegirl:

Offline itsjustme

Profile has gone now haha. Must be lurkers here.

Were they in Walker by any chance ?

Offline waynekerr600

Profile has gone now haha. Must be lurkers here.

Were they in Walker by any chance ?

Boro I suspect as the deleted aw link brings up a load of Middlesbrough profiles.

Can't imagine plod is going to tolerate 4 girls in 1 house.

Offline Dimond dave

Can you remember the raids last year in Costa street they hit 8 all in one go. They were worknig Amy thing from 4 girls to 8 in one house.

Boro I suspect as the deleted aw link brings up a load of Middlesbrough profiles.

Can't imagine plod is going to tolerate 4 girls in 1 house.