Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacy of Prestige - Middlesbrough  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well it was unusual for me to be working down in the south of the region so I made arrangements with Helen to visit Stacy for and hours in call £110. Comms. were excellent with Helen as usual. I was given the postcode early to find a route from where I was working to her property in a village South of Middlesbrough.   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Confirmed with Helen in the morning in question, and headed off, towards the postcode area, and arrived just before the allotted time. Once near the postcode I parked up, and phoned Helen and got the full address, and headed for Stacy’s place. I was met at the door by Stacy, who is the lady in the agency photos.  ;) She was wearing some very skimpy underwear; paperwork sorted and offered a drink, then headed off upstairs, following Stacy, and admiring her ass and legs. Once in the bedroom we started to kiss and it wasn’t long before it was full on snogging and loads of mutual fondling. I just had to un-leash those awesome “Breasticles” of Stacy’s, so I could see, play and suck on them in all their natural glory.  :yahoo:  It wasn’t long before Stacy had my kit was off, and jumped onto the bed, followed by me. Soon she was swallowing my stiff cock like a rampant woman possessed, and quite deep into the bargain. :thumbsup:  So it wasn’t long before I had to return the pleasure, as when fingering her, she was rather wet. So I flipped her over and down on her I go, and her hygiene was spot on. :dance:  I munched away on her pussy like a “Ravenous Wolf”. Well all the moans n groans, from Stacy, it wasn’t long before she came and was a tad “Sensitive”.  :wackogirl:

So after she had calmed down a bit, it was time for the Mac, and I get her to “Jump On” and she’s into some lovely “Hip Action”, and getting what she thought was the full length of the snake inside her.  :sarcastic: Well I go for it and with a bit of "Manipulation" we’re “In Deep” which as usual has the “Desired Effect” with "Facial and Vocal" expressions.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  Well after thrusting away for a good few minutes we change positions and do a bit in Doggy, Spoons, and Mish and I finish by filling the Mac in Doggy. :wacko:  We collapsed into a heap on the bed and chatted for a wee while before we got cleaned up and we said our good-bye’s with a quick snog at the door.

Would I return……….. Most certainly providing I’m in the area.   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Nice one Sar-Maj
Sounds like a really good meet  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Cheers Sar, pleased you had a good time. Don't think she's for me but each to there own and all that. :hi:

Offline Slaine

Cheers for the review Sarge, looks like you had a good time  :cool:

Offline Sar-Major

Well I enjoyed myself and I think Stacy did also which is a bonus for her.  :rolleyes:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one SM, a bit far for me to travel, glad you had a good time Stacy  :sarcastic:

Offline darlomick2014

I love reading your reviews S.M Just Brilliant  :hi:

Sounds like a cracking punt

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:very tasty  nice tits what she like look wise  :hi:
Well it was unusual for me to be working down in the south of the region so I made arrangements with Helen to visit Stacy for and hours in call £110. Comms. were excellent with Helen as usual. I was given the postcode early to find a route from where I was working to her property in a village South of Middlesbrough.   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Confirmed with Helen in the morning in question, and headed off, towards the postcode area, and arrived just before the allotted time. Once near the postcode I parked up, and phoned Helen and got the full address, and headed for Stacy’s place. I was met at the door by Stacy, who is the lady in the agency photos.  ;) She was wearing some very skimpy underwear; paperwork sorted and offered a drink, then headed off upstairs, following Stacy, and admiring her ass and legs. Once in the bedroom we started to kiss and it wasn’t long before it was full on snogging and loads of mutual fondling. I just had to un-leash those awesome “Breasticles” of Stacy’s, so I could see, play and suck on them in all their natural glory.  :yahoo:  It wasn’t long before Stacy had my kit was off, and jumped onto the bed, followed by me. Soon she was swallowing my stiff cock like a rampant woman possessed, and quite deep into the bargain. :thumbsup:  So it wasn’t long before I had to return the pleasure, as when fingering her, she was rather wet. So I flipped her over and down on her I go, and her hygiene was spot on. :dance:  I munched away on her pussy like a “Ravenous Wolf”. Well all the moans n groans, from Stacy, it wasn’t long before she came and was a tad “Sensitive”.  :wackogirl:

So after she had calmed down a bit, it was time for the Mac, and I get her to “Jump On” and she’s into some lovely “Hip Action”, and getting what she thought was the full length of the snake inside her.  :sarcastic: Well I go for it and with a bit of "Manipulation" we’re “In Deep” which as usual has the “Desired Effect” with "Facial and Vocal" expressions.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  Well after thrusting away for a good few minutes we change positions and do a bit in Doggy, Spoons, and Mish and I finish by filling the Mac in Doggy. :wacko:  We collapsed into a heap on the bed and chatted for a wee while before we got cleaned up and we said our good-bye’s with a quick snog at the door.

Would I return……….. Most certainly providing I’m in the area.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Nice one SM, a bit far for me to travel, glad you had a good time Stacy  :sarcastic:

You calling me "Stacy" Twathooks..............  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

:hi:very tasty  nice tits what she like look wise  :hi:

Well, I found her quite a good looker for her age, and most definitely not an old grot.  :thumbsup:

But each to there own, as they say.  :cool:

Offline Fitgeordie

Always a pleasure reading your reviews sgt

Offline CELICA GT

You calling me "Stacy" Twathooks..............  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Not at all, I thought you had just a 'big one' she has a 'big pair'  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Not at all, I thought you had just a 'big one' she has a 'big pair'  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That's very true.  :rolleyes:

She just wins by a "Nipple Hair"......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: