Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best for A levels  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Liltrepod

Looking to get a booking with a girl who genuinely enjoys a levels at around £150 or less for the hour. Any recommendations?

Offline Kev3773

Looking to get a booking with a girl who genuinely enjoys a levels at around £150 or less for the hour. Any recommendations?
There's quite a few but don't know if they fit your criteria as you haven't stated any, other than being female.
Age, size incall/outcall, location ? just for starters.

Offline Liltrepod

As long as they have a decent figure and shape I’d go up to a size 16, age isn’t an issue as there doesn’t seem to be anyone over 50 around the north east. I’d like someone who takes incalls and I’m happy to travel anywhere in the north east region

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Just this.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline roboeggman

Just from using aw and ukp search functions.

External Link/Members Only has been around for ages and is well reviewed it seems. Doesn't charge extra for anal and by the looks of her profile she loves it. Not for me personally as she's a bit...'advanced' for my liking. Body seems good for her age though. Also dropped her rate since she was last reviewed.

External Link/Members Only is incredibly well reviewed here and is well under your budget(assuming A-levels are included in her rate). On the larger side of your scale at a size 14. Pictures on her profile anyway for you to judge.

External Link/Members Only is another well reviewed lass who gets her shit poked. She does charge extra so it would be your £160 limit. Again she's another well reviewed SP who is on the heavier side of the scale. Pics look excellent though imo.

External Link/Members Only is the same as the other's in that she's well reviewed, and her pics look great. Never noticed her before doing this search so I'll have to follow up on this one.

External Link/Members Only has some excellent looking tits and is spoken highly of by some on here and uke. Very tall if memory serves so if that's your thing then so is she, possibly.

It took me about 10 minutes to write that list up and those are only 5 of the most popular girls in the region on aw. I didn't mind writing it at all, but considering how easy it was I'm just curious as to how you couldn't do this search yourself?

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only is the same as the other's in that she's well reviewed, and her pics look great. Never noticed her before doing this search so I'll have to follow up on this one.

Charlotte Taylor retired 18 months ago.

The others are good picks though.

Offline roboeggman

I hadn't realised. Her AW page has her logged in today and she still has rates up so I assumed she was working.

Offline Rossored

Didn’t realise she did A Levels, great girl missed seeing this one!

Offline johnny34

Didn’t realise she did A Levels, great girl missed seeing this one!

Don't think she did A levels afaik.

Offline Kev3773

Don't think she did A levels afaik.

It's on her profile but suppose it's irrelevant as she has retired   :hi:
Edit :- I think you may be right, just been reading her reviews and can't see any mention of it  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:36:09 am by alfie2013 »

Offline johnny34

It's on her profile but suppose it's irrelevant as she has retired   :hi:
Edit :- I think you may be right, just been reading her reviews and can't see any mention of it  :hi:

May be wrong but think her current details are just to get private gallery/movie sales, did'nt offer anal when she was working I believe.

Offline Kev3773

May be wrong but think her current details are just to get private gallery/movie sales, did'nt offer anal when she was working I believe.

You're probably right about selling pics/movies I know one lass I saw regular that's not working but is doing the same  :hi:

Offline Liltrepod

Just from using aw and ukp search functions.

External Link/Members Only has been around for ages and is well reviewed it seems. Doesn't charge extra for anal and by the looks of her profile she loves it. Not for me personally as she's a bit...'advanced' for my liking. Body seems good for her age though. Also dropped her rate since she was last reviewed.

External Link/Members Only is incredibly well reviewed here and is well under your budget(assuming A-levels are included in her rate). On the larger side of your scale at a size 14. Pictures on her profile anyway for you to judge.

External Link/Members Only is another well reviewed lass who gets her shit poked. She does charge extra so it would be your £160 limit. Again she's another well reviewed SP who is on the heavier side of the scale. Pics look excellent though imo.

External Link/Members Only has some excellent looking tits and is spoken highly of by some on here and uke. Very tall if memory serves so if that's your thing then so is she, possibly.

It took me about 10 minutes to write that list up and those are only 5 of the most popular girls in the region on aw. I didn't mind writing it at all, but considering how easy it was I'm just curious as to how you couldn't do this search yourself?

I’m really new to all this, not sure of sites and searches and things to find what I want, it was more for personal recommendations too really. I appreciate the effort thank you

Offline ohfook1t

Couldn't go wrong with Emily @ premium
External Link/Members Only
She is also on as under Emily north or something like that. You got to book thru premium anyway as she suggests on aw